Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast

Thread: Iraqi protesters storm U.S. embassy in Baghdad

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Default Re: Iraqi protesters storm U.S. embassy in Baghdad

Quote Originally Posted by Papay View Post
    The president is pro-western but the majority of shias are not. They support pro-Iranian candidates. And its easy to understand why. Every year you have millions of Iranians going to Iraq for religious reasons. The protests have been labelled as anti-Iranisn by the majority of the media but their target is more the government of Baghdad than the Iranian influence.
    If the protesters are so pro-iranian, then why is the current pro-Iranian PM resigning?

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Hey, he makes it clear those were his additions, I am not on board with his weird anti-US theories. I quoted it because I doubt the guy was a kingpin or killed people, but because that is obvious political language. Interventionism is interventionism; I am in favor of prudent intervention policy as well, I am just shocked you would actually come out in support of it given past statements you have made about how foolish war-hawk type policies are.
    Let me clarify: I don't "support" military strikes in the Middle East by any faction. If I had my way we'd never had invaded Iraq in the first place. However, if such strikes must happen, I'd rather they caused damage to the region's agitating warlords rather than its civilians. The purpose of my original post was to highlight the lunacy of the leftists and nonconformists who've collapsed in tears over the demise of a ruthless militant, not because they fear the blowback, but because they see it as means of denigrating il Cheeto Benito and, in some cases, the US itself.

And on that point, let me also say I still don't think that Trump is a "war-hawk" in his heart. His post factum press conference (which was one of the better addresses he has made) suggests to me that his intention was to shock the Iranian leadership.
    Last edited by Cope; January 04, 2020 at 07:33 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Intentional destruction of cultural heritage is an unthinkable act of cultural terrorism."The destruction of a work of art of any nation must be regarded as acts of vandalism against world culture". Raphael Lemkin
    A pedratory emulation of Daesh's cultural vandalism.I wasn't expecting that.
    "Culture" is only a german iranian mace to slain pure american virgins.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

So you better bomb this WMD preventive away.

Trump is now verbally checking around with Chameini, who has the biggest, like Teens on the schoolyard.

Abdul Mahdi agreed to resign on October 31 after weeks of anti-government protests.
    Why shall a resign from 31. October 2019 be relevant for the actual mood in Iraq?
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; January 04, 2020 at 08:00 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Why shall a resign from 31. October 2019 be relevant for the actual mood in Iraq?
    You do know the protests haven't stopped right? Doesn't look like the Iraqi attitude toward their government has changed.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Ten thousands in the streets of Bagdad mourning Suleimanis death is clearly proving your point.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/...suleimani.html
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Ten thousands in the streets of Bagdad mourning Suleimanis death is clearly proving your point.

https://www.nytimes.com/video/world/...suleimani.html
    https://iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2020/4...ssem-soleimani

You were saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    He's saying that Soleimani was mourned by thousands in Iraq. At worst, you've shown us that there are a variety of opinions in Iraq. Iraq is majority Shia, and much of the government post-Saddam has ties to Iran. Compounded with the fact that the post-Saddam government is viewed as corrupt and incompetent by Iraqis, this creates a lot of different and conflicting opinions.

Barry Goldwater's Avatar Mr. Conservative

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    1) My opinions are based on conclusions drawn from 2 decades of endless wars in Middle East. Just because you refuse to see a pattern, doesn't mean that so does everyone else.
    2) Again, if Iraqis were about to murder the crap out out of Americans in their own embassy, I don't think your sweeping declaration about them supporting US has much bearing in reality, no matter how many times you quote neocon sources.
    3) The war neocons and their neoliberal counterparts in Democrat camp have been trying to start for decades now. Iran did manage to wipe out the precious terrorist groups that US helped build up against Syrian government. They also helped people of Yemen kill the crap out of Saudis. Clearly, Iran is quite capable, otherwise American warhawks wouldn't foam from their mouths about it.
    1) Mm-hmm. And I'd tell you the conclusions I've drawn from having studied and witnessed what comes of letting Iran play its games with little in the way of direct checks like this since the Islamic Revolution, but I think you can guess.

2) Iraqi militiamen belonging to outfits supported and commanded by Soleimani and the Quds Force, remember? S'pretty funny that you consider Al-Monitor and Macleans 'neocon sources', too - as far as I recall, Al-Monitor has been accused of being too friendly to Assad and Macleans is as friendly to Trump as other mainstream Canadian outlets, ie. not at all.

3) You know, it's rich AF that you're sitting around accusing me of irrationally hating Iran and the 'neocons' and 'neolibs' (who, it seems, are anyone but extreme isolationists who'd roll over for any and all anti-American forces as far as you're concerned) of being chicken-hearted warhawks, while you're the one who not only wants the Iranian people to remain under the thumb of theocrats but also for those theocrats to fight with the States so soon after Trump demonstrated that he wouldn't take even a single American casualty lying down; something that'd get them and their country crushed in retaliation, just to satisfy your anti-American fantasy. If I recall correctly from our clashes in the early 2010s, back when you were still Volh Vseslavich, you're Canadian aren't you? Unless you've moved to Iran and joined the IRGC while I was taking an extended break from the Mudpit to focus on the fun parts of this site and life, that puts you well outside of any danger that Iran'd be in should the mullahs do as you wish for them to. I also detect a distinct lack of an actual response to my reasoning as to why a war won't actually happen, BTW...

Ah, but who am I kidding. If you're gonna reject any source I, or quite probably anyone else, posts that might paint Iran in a less than stellar light and the US in a less than godawful one as a 'neocon source', there's no point in trying to carry on a debate with you. Have a nice evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    The Red Flag of War has been unfurled in Iran:

Americans in the middle east better start pretending they're Canadians or something; already the coward american embassy is turning away their own citizens knowing full well they cannot protect them.
    In all my years on this site I've never seen someone so dedicated to embarrassing themselves more than once in a thread they made. If only this spring wasn't loaded with games I'd like to buy I'd open a betting pool on how quickly this prediction of yours falls apart: faster than the one you made in the OP, or slower? I've also gotta ask about what's brought on such blind and ineffectual hatred, do you just have a very specific fetish for the humiliation of the self in threads about geopolitics by way of one's own posts - it's OK either way though, I promise I won't judge (too harshly).

-----

Re: Tonight's threats to destroy 52 targets in Iran, including cultural heritage sites: I'm reasonably sure that's just a chest-thumping bluff from Trump in response to that Iranian general's chest-thumping bluff about already having 35 targets lined up, one of which is Tel Aviv. Nobody openly talks about the things they're going to target before they actually do it, and far from a swift and bloody strike at US assets in Iraq or elsewhere Iran's 'retaliation' as of nearly 48 hours after Soleimani's death has consisted of that ineffective missile attack leaving few to no casualties I linked to on the last page, hacking the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank's website, and attempting to sue the US in international courts. I think this article is more or less spot-on in so far as the Iranians ultimately aren't actually going to seriously physically attack US installations or Americans in the wake of Soleimani's death - they now have a good idea of what it'll cost them and aren't willing to pay that price - but instead will try to play the victim and wait out Trump. And so long as that's the case, Trump won't smite them nearly as hard as he just did either - after all, it's been reported that he called off retaliatory airstrikes for the downing of an American drone in June because no American lives were lost then.

That said, if the USAF does actually blow up the Tomb of Cyrus tomorrow, I might just buy three MAGA hats and eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But I still think there's a bigger chance of me winning the lottery than that happening.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 05, 2020 at 07:07 AM. Reason: Off-topic sentence removed

Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    Indeed, if it was the MEK in power and a bunch of Islamists blowing stuff up, my condemnation would be "reversed." My issue isn't that United States doesn't have legitimacy to do whatever it wants. We have a prerogative to do whatever we want if we consider it to be in the national interests.
    No, the US doesn’t have the prerogative to “do whatever we want.” If Trump had signed off on this strike before prior to impeachment, there’s a decent case to add an article just for this. We also can’t expect other countries to follow rules if we don’t either. Knocking out Soleimani was a legitimate and well-deserved response to Tehran’s attacks, but it was also probably illegal. It remains to be seen whether the rest of the world will write this off as “Trump being Trump (the damage to US credibility is moot given the current POTUS),” or the impact it will have on Tehran’s ability to sponsor and launch attacks around the world. The Europeans are mostly just angry that US containment policy won’t let them do business with Islamist radicals, but as we’ve seen, the joke’s on them since Tehran is only interested in using the EU as leverage against the US.

I just think crying about how evil Tehran's support of terrorism is, is a hollow criticism. Tehran and Washington are doing what they are because they're pursuing their national interest. Tehran's foreign policy is no more nefarious than ours.
    If that’s the case, then criticism of any terrorism is “hollow.” I don’t consider such a thought exercise to be useful or compelling. I’ll continue to regard the Islamist terrorist authoritarian regime in Tehran as “evil” as any other, for all intents and purposes, and all the more dangerous in light of her track record.
    On-going economic sanctions against Iran and direct support for Iran's geopolitical adversaries in the middle east.

Are you really going to tell me that the sanctions are there to stop a Jihad that the Ayatollah is planning? Really?
    I asked you what US actions prompted 40 years of terrorism and attacks by Tehran against the US and her allies, and your response is to broadly reference US reactions to said attacks.

United States granted asylum to a dictator the Iranians just deposed, and the very next year they sent massive amounts of assistance to a country that invaded them.
    You’ve made it clear you believe most everything is the US’ fault and justify that with the standard whataboutist talking points like the above. In reality, the Shah’s Iran was considered a pillar of US allied stability in the Gulf. This arrangement made Tehran filthy rich, and Khomeini eagerly communicated to the US his desire to continue that arrangement months before dooming it forever as he launched “global Islamic revolution” against the world. Tehran is still clutching her pearls to this very day, demanding the EU include oil purchases in any sanctions relief package, even as she continues exporting terrorism and proxy wars.
    United States bears responsibility for the state of affairs in the middle east. Do they get all of the blame? No, but refusing responsibility for making things worse is just naive.
    This talking point is immaterial to your assertion that the US is responsible for Tehran’s 40 year campaign of terrorism and “irregular warfare.” Suffice it to say the latter is your opinion and I disagree.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    Moderator Emeritus

No, the US doesn’t have the prerogative to “do whatever we want.” If Trump had signed off on this strike before prior to impeachment, there’s a decent case to add an article just for this. We also can’t expect other countries to follow rules if we don’t either. Knocking out Soleimani was a legitimate and well-deserved response to Tehran’s attacks, but it was also probably illegal. It remains to be seen whether the rest of the world will write this off as “Trump being Trump (the damage to US credibility is moot given the current POTUS),” or the impact it will have on Tehran’s ability to sponsor and launch attacks around the world. The Europeans are mostly just angry that US containment policy won’t let them do business with Islamist radicals, but as we’ve seen, the joke’s on them since Tehran is only interested in using the EU as leverage against the US.
    Legality doesn't really matter when "might is right" always applies. Who's going to do anything when a powerful country decides to act?

The only time laws are enforced are in rare circumstances like the Syria missile attacks by USA (punitive attacks as Syria / Russia kept using chemical weapons).
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Goldwater View Post

In all my years on this site I've never seen someone so dedicated to embarrassing themselves more than once in a thread they made. If only this spring wasn't loaded with games I'd like to buy I'd open a betting pool on how quickly this prediction of yours falls apart: faster than the one you made in the OP, or slower? I've also gotta ask about what's brought on such blind and ineffectual hatred, did an Anglo-American steal your girlfriend or do you just have a very specific fetish for the humiliation of the self in threads about geopolitics by way of one's own posts - it's OK either way though, I promise I won't judge (too harshly).
    There was this one time when i was in a McDonalds in California and they gave me sugar free coke rather than normal coke. Death to America, for that.

---
    --

Re: Tonight's threats to destroy 52 targets in Iran, including cultural heritage sites: I'm reasonably sure that's just a chest-thumping bluff from Trump in response to that Iranian general's chest-thumping bluff about already having 35 targets lined up, one of which is Tel Aviv. Nobody openly talks about the things they're going to target before they actually do it, and far from a swift and bloody strike at US assets in Iraq or elsewhere Iran's 'retaliation' as of nearly 48 hours after Soleimani's death has consisted of that ineffective missile attack leaving few to no casualties I linked to on the last page, hacking the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank's website, and attempting to sue the US in international courts. I think this article is more or less spot-on in so far as the Iranians ultimately aren't actually going to seriously physically attack US installations or Americans in the wake of Soleimani's death - they now have a good idea of what it'll cost them and aren't willing to pay that price - but instead will try to play the victim and wait out Trump. And so long as that's the case, Trump won't smite them nearly as hard as he just did either - after all, it's been reported that he called off retaliatory airstrikes for the downing of an American drone in June because no American lives were lost then.

That said, if the USAF does actually blow up the Tomb of Cyrus tomorrow, I might just buy three MAGA hats and eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. But I still think there's a bigger chance of me winning the lottery than that happening
    Fact is, i'm more amused by the sheer cowardice of the average american; the sheer hint or whiff of WW3 or conscription has the vast majority of military age american males scrambling to avoid their national duty to fight and die for their nation:
    Selective Service Website Falters Over #WWIII Draft Fears
    Source: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-s-draft-rises

Americans talk up a big game about how superior their arms are, or how good their soldiers are, but when comes time to pick up the sword, they piss their britches and try to identify as women to get out of fighting. This is late stage decline of the american empire stuff, when the average american citizen is too much of a pussy to fight for their nation and fears being sent to the front line.

The Persians have unfurled the blood red flag; anglo american blood will be spilt this night.

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch;15863969Fact is, i'm more amused by the sheer cowardice of the average american; the sheer hint or whiff of WW3 or conscription has the vast majority of military age american males scrambling to avoid their national duty to fight and die for their nation:

Source: [URL
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-01-04/selective-service-website-falters-as-talk-of-u-s-draft-rises[/URL]

Americans talk up a big game about how superior their arms are, or how good their soldiers are, but when comes time to pick up the sword, they piss their britches and try to identify as women to get out of fighting. This is late stage decline of the american empire stuff, when the average american citizen is too much of a pussy to fight for their nation and fears being sent to the front line.

The Persians have unfurled the blood red flag; anglo american blood will be spilt this night.
    Eh, you talk big, not jut here but in other threads, threatening and boasting....so I dare you to actually enlist in your precious Chinese army.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sar1n View Post
    Eh, you talk big, not jut here but in other threads, threatening and boasting....so I dare you to actually enlist in your precious Chinese army.
    I'm not Chinese, and the PLA doesn't accept non citizens.

Besides, what makes you think i'm anti American? Some of my favourite people and friends are white anglo american and i enjoy american pornography.

Not to distract from the thread, but when a nation starts a war by killing the equivalent of SECDEF or Petraeus, they should at least have the cojones to back up words with action. The average american male of military age is a sorry specimen comparable to late roman empire latins.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

You do realize that to even re start the draft you need a need law from congress. The Selective service web site is almost certainly hardly the most robust and well funded and everyone you know used it on their 18 birthday - its not a volunteer mechanism.

So far would seem to be a bit more Persian blood if we are keeping score in the current situation.

Not to distract from the thread, but when a nation starts a war by killing the equivalent of SECDEF or Petraeus, they should at least have the cojones to back up words with action. The average american male of military age is a sorry specimen comparable to late roman empire latins.
    Depends could thay (Romans) do calculus. Sorry Exharch my son and friends I think six if I counted the conversations (while gaming) right just had sarcastic fun over all being signed up with the selective service during today and my daughter is still working on her application to the Naval academy. They don't seem to be missing their cojones and are all liberal lefties from the alternative high school.
    Last edited by conon394; January 05, 2020 at 12:11 AM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    I'm not sure how the bolded message counters anything I said. You're taking my words too literally. The point is that it's not international institutions that keep United States accountable. The Europeans are angry, because United States unilaterally withdrew from JCPOA, setting its own stated non-proliferation goals back, not to mention that they have jeopardized a line of dialogue and possible progress on reducing regional tensions. If you want to reduce Tehran's use of proxies, you have to talk to Iran. Continuing current U.S. policy is not going to do that. By antagonizing Iran you are forcing it to resort to these tactics. Assassinating Soleimani was a disproportionate response to on-going hostilities between Iran and other US backed regimes. By killing him, you're lighting a fuse.

If that’s the case, then criticism of any terrorism is “hollow.” I don’t consider such a thought exercise to be useful or compelling. I’ll continue to regard the Islamist terrorist authoritarian regime in Tehran as “evil” as any other, for all intents and purposes, and all the more dangerous in light of her track record.
    You can think whatever you want. Fact remains that Iran's actions have causes, and by engaging in punitive actions without addressing these causes is throwing oil into the oven. You're welcome to think that economic sanctions and assassinations of Iranian commanders is well-deserved. Neither has produced a tangible reduction in terrorism or warfare. In fact, few U.S. policies in the region have produced any sort of success precisely because we approach problems in this way.

I asked you what US actions prompted 40 years of terrorism and attacks by Tehran against the US and her allies, and your response is to broadly reference US reactions to said attacks.
    What terrorism was United States responding to when they deposed Mohammad Mossadegh? What terrorism was United States responding to when they refused to hand over the Shah of Iran? What terrorism was United States responding to when they fed intelligence and arms to Iraq? What terrorism was United States responding to when they shot down an Iranian plane?

You’ve made it clear you believe most everything is the US’ fault and justify that with the standard whataboutist talking points like the above. In reality, the Shah’s Iran was considered a pillar of US allied stability in the Gulf. This arrangement made Tehran filthy rich, and Khomeini eagerly communicated to the US his desire to continue that arrangement months before dooming it forever as he launched “global Islamic revolution” against the world. Tehran is still clutching her pearls to this very day, demanding the EU include oil purchases in any sanctions relief package, even as she continues exporting terrorism and proxy wars.
    "Whataboutism", when U.S. was supporting Iraq in a war literally immediately after the revolution. I can't imagine how that would foster any kind of resentment.

This talking point is immaterial to your assertion that the US is responsible for Tehran’s 40 year campaign of terrorism and “irregular warfare.” Suffice it to say the latter is your opinion and I disagree.
    I didn't claim that United States is entirely responsible for Tehran's actions. The point is that United States is responsible for the direction Iran took. Actions have consequences, and pretending that history is irrelevant is why Iran does not trust United States. Assassinating Soleimani is yet another blunder from us. The Pentagon just can't stop tripping over its own feet when it comes to the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    No, the US doesn’t have the prerogative to “do whatever we want.” If Trump had signed off on this strike before prior to impeachment, there’s a decent case to add an article just for this. We also can’t expect other countries to follow rules if we don’t either. Knocking out Soleimani was a legitimate and well-deserved response to Tehran’s attacks, but it was also probably illegal.
    Interesting how you screeched in defiance about Gabbard requesting Congressional oversight/authorization for the strikes against Syrian govt. forces in 2017, but now you think that Trump should be impeached (again lol) for taking similar executive action in Iraq.

It remains to be seen whether the rest of the world will write this off as “Trump being Trump (the damage to US credibility is moot given the current POTUS),” or the impact it will have on Tehran’s ability to sponsor and launch attacks around the world. The Europeans are mostly just angry that US containment policy won’t let them do business with Islamist radicals, but as we’ve seen, the joke’s on them since Tehran is only interested in using the EU as leverage against the US.
    Imagine third-party countries being irritated that the US unilaterally abandoned the Iran treaty to pursue its own "containment policy". Ungrateful, salty Euros.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    You do realize that to even re start the draft you need a need law from congress. The Selective service web site is almost certainly hardly the most robust and well funded and everyone you know used it on their 18 birthday - its not a volunteer mechanism.
    The anxiety amongst the current generation of american stock over being made to fight for the glory of america is truly revealing. Look at the trending hashtags on twitter showing the anxiety of young american males over their potential drafting. Of course, this could also be just another case of attention seeking behaviour by these same young american males.

So far would seem to be a bit more Persian blood if we are keeping score in the current situation.
    An equivalent would be like the Iranians capturing Pompeo and mailing parts of his body back to the White House.

Depends could thay (Romans) do calculus. Sorry Exharch my son and friends I think six if I counted the conversations (while gaming) right just had sarcastic fun over all being signed up with the selective service during today and my daughter is still working on her application to the Naval academy. They don't seem to be missing their cojones and are all liberal lefties from the alternative high school.
    Calculus as we know it didn't really exist back in the late Roman era (then and again, trying to do calculations using Roman numerals is always going to be a pain in the arse).

Anyway, you come from privilege; chances are, your daughter and your son and friends will get easy postings, like Dubya in the Air National Guard. It won't be the case for the other Americans who had to navigate Iraqi IED laden streets back in the days of the Surge and Sunni Awakening. That's the true price of American glory. Getting a cushy posting is no different to Stolen Valour, since all veterans are assumed to have served in a wartime capacity.

Well it seems Trump's election plan is to start a war

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

What else is new? Trump got elected first time partly because he represented noninterventionism. Obama won first time because he represented noninterventionism. In 2000 we have this precious gem:
    During the campaign, candidate Bush had criticized the Clinton-Gore Administration for being too interventionist: "If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road. And I'm going to prevent that."
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bush-so...o-invade-iraq/
    But then you don't give a so you change course whilst not wanting to admit it, so you defend yourself all the way to Kabul/Baghdad/Tripoli/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Civitate

https://iraq.liveuamap.com/en/2020/5...d-the-security

Looks like America is out. The Syrian withdraw is starting to look like a real dumb move.