Thread: Download links are not working

Default Download links are not working

I used to play this mod years ago. Im trying to get it going again because its awesome.

The links provided are not working.

The torrent link seems bugged and I have to shut off widows explorer all together when I attempt to download.
    The top link takes me to a German version 5.0 or something.

Id be grateful for any help.

Default Re: Download links are not working

Quote Originally Posted by MikePaul212121 View Post
    I used to play this mod years ago. Im trying to get it going again because its awesome.

The links provided are not working.

The torrent link seems bugged and I have to shut off widows explorer all together when I attempt to download.
    The top link takes me to a German version 5.0 or something.

Id be grateful for any help.

Just a I found a link that seems to work on a different site. But when I download it doesn't down load a exe file. Its a ext.

Shadrach's Avatar Miles

Hello! Yes, unfortunately the Gamefront links are dead and Gameupdates has been taken over by scammers... hope you didn't download anything from that site...

The most reliable downloads should be on Moddb and on the Internet Archive:
    https://www.moddb.com/mods/deus-lo-vult
    https://archive.org/details/M2TW-DeusLoVult-mod

The Archive link also has a torrent that I think should be relatively fast.

The Danes, I swear, with their half arsed attempts at a 'war'. You gotta give it to 'em, they just dont stop trying. Listen, I've fought the Timurids, ever heard of them? Elephants with cannons on their backs. Yea, Timurids. You guys are like kids on tricycles compared to them. -REZ

Yea I eventually figured it out but took me a while as its been a lot of years sense I have done PC gaming. I used moddb and have the bb4 version of DLV. I do get ctds some after battles usually after I hit the end turn button as England.
    I pick it back up from auto save and it plays right through.

I forgot how to officially report this sort of thing if that is even something I should do.

And thanks for the reply!