Thread: Prussia 1780-1806 Mod

Civis

Default Prussia 1780-1806 Mod

This Mod adds 50 Units of Prussian Infantry (Gren/Musk) to your game. I use it for DarthMod. Just Add it to your data folder. If you want to change other technicalities then you need to use the PDF Editor like I did.

Credits. Thank you Steph for your help. Your presence here and your contributions to the Napoleon Total War community is invaluable to us all, and we thank you again Sir. You have been a blessing.

I have had this Mod for quite some time now, and I believe you all should have it now. Enjoy.

Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gbs8hgjn02zew5n/Prussia_1780-1806.pack?dl=0

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/...9/screenshots/ Screenshot of Just a fraction of some of the Units. Notice how the 1780s uniform looks different than the uniform of 1806. All of the regiments are historically correct to some degree. The units also are wearing the real Prussian Blue.

If you have any questions I do not mind answering them. I am a full time PhD student in History, so I might not get back to you in time and I believe Steph can help you, but I will get back to you ASAP.
    Last edited by bcl1212; February 11, 2020 at 09:36 AM.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Prussia 1780-1806 Mod

Congratulations to your first release!

+rep

In case you didn't know, but you can create a new mod entry on TWC Download then add the link via the "Link to File" feature.

It is also recommended to use 7zip or WinRAR of WinZip (search for it in Google) when uploading mods on any site.

Should you have any questions then post it here.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

EmperorBatman999's Avatar I say, what, what?

A nice idea for a first mod! Glad to see people are still making mods for this game.

What you might consider is uploading screenshots of your new units? It would allow us all a sneak-peek of your work. That is if you have time, of course, I too am a postgraduate in History and find that time is quite a premium in our line of work!

Civis

Thank you Sir. @Leonardo

Civis

Yes, I plan on uploading some screenshots, but do not know how to do it lol. Congratulations on your graduate in history also!!!!!! @EmperorBatman999.

Quote Originally Posted by bcl1212 View Post
    Yes, I plan on uploading some screenshots, but do not know how to do it lol.
    Why not upload your mod on TWC Download and I know you can upload pictures there which I did here.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Civis

I already tried, the Mod was too big.

Quote Originally Posted by bcl1212 View Post
    I already tried, the Mod was too big.
    Obviously you didn't read the post I linked to.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    It's similar to the way you create a new thread, eg opening the edit window. There is however a 100MB limit, so if your mod is larger then that then it needs to be uploaded somewhere else. After that add the link to your mod's main thread.
    That's not necessary due to the "Link to File" feature that exist on TWC Download, but the file size in bytes must be added manually and it cannot be over 4 Gb.

If you still want to upload it on TWC Download and have trouble to find the "Link to File" feature I mentioned then you need to ask atthias for help as his assignment in the Modding Staff is TWC Download.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...mentary-Thread
    Last edited by Leonardo; December 28, 2019 at 11:15 AM.

Civis

Sorry it took me to get back with everyone, my apologies. I put a link to some screen shoots, I hope it works. They are all on Steam. Cheers.

Civis

Can it be used for ETW?
    It would be excellent for the late campaign

Civis

Unfortunately no, this mod is for Napoleon. Secondly, it would be a little inaccurate for Empires time period. There is a Prussian Mod for empire though.

Hello, I have been looking for a mod like this for a while now and I am very happy I found this one. I only have one question though; is this mod compatible with other Napoleon Total War mods, more specifically Darthmod?

Lol never mind, I just read that you use it for Darthmod. Either way, I thank you for this mod!

Civis

I use a great deal of Mods with this one. I have not played Napoleon in 3 years. AI is too atrocious, no hope for it. Your very welcome and I hope you enjoy it. If you want to know which mods I use for this one, that are compatible, please message me. I will post a picture, but this site is so outdated, it is trying to solve a mathematical equation to post a pic or screenshot of something.

Cheers.

Excellent addition