Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: GEORGIA

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: GEORGIA

Look great!

On the margin: thank you very much, @umbracatervae, for having put the pics in the spoilers. This makes it easy to see!

@Khevsur - could you edit your entries and put the pics and videaos you've posted in the same way? (in expendable spoilers). It is not possible to look at your entries (and thus at the whole thread) because they're cluttered with those pics and videos.

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

@umbracatervae : Good job !

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

umbracatervae777

I think we should create shields at the end of the job.Aznauri cavalry and Dismounted aznauri - It's one and the same. Give them one and the same shields.

You make a lot of mistakes, please write to me on Facebook. This site is too bad for a relationship. I can not help you here. You arbitrarily make many mistakes. Let’s do this step by step. Via Facebook. I need a messenger

https://www.facebook.com/gio.mirkwood.9

1. add horse leather 4 belt and half lamellar horse neck protection
    2. this helmet is for Tadzreuli . also You can create other helmets
    3. delete this arm protection
    4.add Shoulder protection on lamellar armor
    5.add epiloricion s on chain mail armor

1. give dark color for shield , No need to scream colors
    2. this is long shield boss. nit art . one units give identical shields and armors - Dismoundet aznauri is dismounted version of aznauri cavalry
    3.create scale armor on On the arm - half biceps

i send you other helmets

Jurand of Cracow
    I can not post information on this site, the reason is linguistic. I can help you with Messenger. I see the wrong way going to create units
    Last edited by Khevsur; February 13, 2021 at 01:15 PM.

Frankly, you exaggerate Khevsur !
    Were you there in the 12th century ?
    There may well be different costumes within the same unit. For example, that lamellar armor on top of chain mail is not credible if it consistently equips every Warrior in the same unit. As well as the shoulder protection. It is not because we have been able to reconstitute an armor of the time (probably that of a rich lord) that we must equip all the lords with it.
    In short, propose but please remain a little modest ! You only discourage volunteers with your too rigid vision !
    A part of interpretation and imagination is essential when you want to dress so many warriors at the same time in such a remote time.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

kostic

units is beautiful

I'm thankful . I'm just trying to correct the mistakes.

Yes. I know the details bro, from books

I can not take notes? Do I have to stop talking about mistakes?
    Last edited by Khevsur; February 13, 2021 at 01:20 PM.

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

Quote Originally Posted by Khevsur View Post
    kostic

units is beautiful

I'm thankful . I'm just trying to correct the mistakes.

Yes. I know the details bro, from books

I can not take notes? Do I have to stop talking about mistakes?
    We appreciate your historical ability but you turned it into elitism which is not cool and makes it unlikable , man.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis2345 View Post
    We appreciate your historical ability but you turned it into elitism which is not cool and makes it unlikable , man.
    We just work. This is not so . Just in a historical game history is important. We play this game because of historical accuracy. Please believe me, I am the only one on the forum who knows the military history of Georgia.

I will not say anything, but the units will come out inaccurate.
    Last edited by Khevsur; February 13, 2021 at 03:45 PM.

Hey, Khevsur

I see you start making units on your own. I can pass you my mesh and texture files so you can edit that by yourself, if you use milkshape and not other softwares. I believe you can do it better than i did soon
    Last edited by umbracatervae777; February 13, 2021 at 06:56 PM.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by umbracatervae777 View Post
    Hey, Khevsur

I see you start making units on your own. I can pass you my mesh and texture files so you can edit that by yourself, if you use milkshape and not other softwares. I believe you can do it better than i did soon
    Unfortunately, I could not learn how to do the units. It's very difficult for me

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

umbracatervae777

Please send me your work links(with mediafire or other server ) my frend is amateur 3D artist. He wants to learn how to create units.

I'm a bit envied that Stainless Steel lacks marka texture for eastern/cataphract armoured horse like in The Great Conflict or Tsardoms.
    So i made this

Spoiler for New Horse Armour

Planned to use for other factions as well

Yes !!! Superb !!!
    I also like to mix my units with well equipped horses and others little. The overall picture is less monolithic and more credible in my opinion.
    Were all the 12th century Georgian lords equally well equipped ? That's the question...

Well, i don't do anything to my current units yet. I planned to make them less armoured for base version (by removing some parts like shoulderguard).

But for certain units like the bodyguard, i think it's still acceptable.
    Last edited by umbracatervae777; March 01, 2021 at 06:45 PM.

Of course ! You are free to use the model you want for your bodyguards. The ones you posted look great and probably closer to the real thing than the current version.

I'm not at all an expert on 12th century georgia, just when i compare western knights with georgia knights, i can only be surprised that there is such a difference in level of protection between the two...

There is already a tendency to generalize to all noble knights armor that belonged to the richest and most powerful of the Counts, Princes and other sovereigns when it is unlikely, given the cost of a horse and a hauberk complete, that all the riders accompanying their sovereign are also well equipped. In my opinion.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    There is already a tendency to generalize to all noble knights armor that belonged to the richest and most powerful of the Counts, Princes and other sovereigns when it is unlikely, given the cost of a horse and a hauberk complete, that all the riders accompanying their sovereign are also well equipped. In my opinion.
    Indeed!

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

I'm a bit envied that Stainless Steel lacks marka texture for eastern/cataphract armoured horse like in The Great Conflict or Tsardoms.
    So i made this

It is beautiful Tadzreuli Unit . Just remove only wrist plate Armor. Give them only chain mail wrist armor . in georgia wrist plate armor were in XIV century

my frend create georgian helmets XI-XII century, But these are high resolution models and textures, can you convert them to low resolution?

Last edited by Khevsur; March 04, 2021 at 03:17 PM.

Cool! but first

What is software used by your friend?

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Cool! but first

What is software used by your friend?
    blender

We will make helmets,shields and weapons. but my frend Do not know low poly.

Khevsur's Avatar Senator

Well, i don't do anything to my current units yet. I planned to make them less armoured for base version (by removing some parts like shoulderguard).

But for certain units like the bodyguard, i think it's still acceptable.
    Tadzreuli had horse full armor similar of bizantine cataphract,I uploaded the works of the historian.
    Last edited by Khevsur; March 05, 2021 at 02:20 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

So i made this

Very nice first attempt. Follow my tutorial's steps one by one and teh final result will be exelent!
    The next step is to adjust the eye wholes where horse eyes actually are.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.