Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alpha released

Default Alpha released

Habemus papa, guys!

Last edited by Leonardo; December 12, 2019 at 02:56 AM. Reason: BBCode corrected

fableofsea's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Alpha released

Huh? Where was it released?
    Party hard and pillage!

Quote Originally Posted by fableofsea View Post
    Huh? Where was it released?
    Steam I think at the moment, check the video description for the link.

Salah-ad-Din's Avatar Laetus

mah lawd, it has come!

Hello.
    I do not understand, I have everything installed, but I can not play in the countryside. It's empty and transparent, impossible to select the campaign.
    I only have the custom battles

What do I have to do ?

Marble Emperor's Avatar Tiro

It sounds like you haven’t installed all parts of the mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Marble Emperor View Post
    It sounds like you haven’t installed all parts of the mod.
    When I want to install this mod
    Discord: https://discord.gg/WzbeUxR

I am sent back here:
    https://discordapp.com/channels/2803...92213639331840

PLEASE BRO, HELP ME.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Why do you need to go to Discord when you want to install this mod?

Sorry, but I don't get it. Why not ask here for help or post a new thread?
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

YES! It is out!

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Why do you need to go to Discord when you want to install this mod?

Sorry, but I don't get it. Why not ask here for help or post a new thread?

BRO, I installed everything except the file Sound Mod: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nzQ... do not want to appear in the directory mod filters attila !

Do you have a solution? I'm not well

Quote Originally Posted by Salahoudin View Post
    BRO, I installed everything except the file Sound Mod: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nzQ... do not want to appear in the directory mod filters attila !

Do you have a solution? I'm not well
    Step 1
    In your Steam client find "Medieval Kingdoms Total War 1212" collection. Make sure you subscribed to all but music mod and "All settlement walled" mod (8 in total)
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=1431386494

Step 2
    Start the game which will open Total War game launcher first. Do not click "Play". Click on "Mod Manager" instead.

Step 3
    Make sure to enable sliding buttons for each of the 8 MKTW files. If properly enabled you will see Active and Status columns in green.

Step 5
    Press Play and then Play again

Step 6
    You should see MKTW background now and you can start a new Grand Campaign by pressing top left menu button.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by F@32; December 12, 2019 at 05:54 PM.

thanks, y'all! looking forward to this.

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    Step 1
    In your Steam client find "Medieval Kingdoms Total War 1212" collection. Make sure you subscribed to all but music mod and "All settlement walled" mod (8 in total)

Step 2
    Start the game which will open Total War game launcher first. Do not click "Play". Click on "Mod Manager" instead.

Step 3
    Make sure to enable sliding buttons for each of the 8 MKTW files. If properly enabled you will see Active and Status columns in green.

Step 5

Step 6
    You should see MKTW background now and you can start a new Grand Campaign by pressing top left menu button.

Enjoy.

thank you for your advice BRO.

I think I found the problem.

Do I have to download files that are here? Which ? https://www.moddb.com/mods/medieval-...sion/downloads

I forgot how far i disliked the new Mechanics of Campaign that ca introduced with Rome 2 - not matter what you do, it´s like Rome 2 and you got anytime those Pretenders and Rebels, im fighting more Rebels and Pretenders then doing anything else. This takes all the fun of it.

Quote Originally Posted by F@32 View Post
    Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 5

Step 6

Enjoy.
    This doesn't work for me.
    I can only enter the campaing selection via the "Prolog". And once I'm in there, I have no faction names or descriptions (only strengths and weaknesses as well as the religion and the population of the faction). When I go to custom battles, then I also have no factions names, only the icons. And units have no name, I only see the stats. This is identical to when I start a campaign: I can see all buildings and units, but I don't see any names, titles or descriptions.

Is there a certain way the mods have to be listed? Right now my order is:
    1) campaign
    2) scripts
    3-8) model packs
    9) music
    10) siege map replacer

I also tried without 9 and 10, but the issue persisted.

Thanks in advance.

for me those worked good,thanks for that information F@32, (you schould not use the music mod and the all settlements walled mod!)

started a campaign with flanders,it is magical that their are 57 factions,me coming from medieval II,great job!
    Last edited by stevietheconquer; December 13, 2019 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by master130686 View Post
    This doesn't work for me.
    I can only enter the campaing selection via the "Prolog". And once I'm in there, I have no faction names or descriptions (only strengths and weaknesses as well as the religion and the population of the faction). When I go to custom battles, then I also have no factions names, only the icons. And units have no name, I only see the stats. This is identical to when I start a campaign: I can see all buildings and units, but I don't see any names, titles or descriptions.

Is there a certain way the mods have to be listed? Right now my order is:
    1) campaign
    2) scripts
    3-8) model packs
    9) music
    10) siege map replacer

I also tried without 9 and 10, but the issue persisted.

Thanks in advance.

Hello.
    I downloaded all the files, but when I launch the mod, it remains blocked on the ATTILA page.

when I deactivate the 1212 models 1_v2 pack file, the game starts but I can only play in custom battle.

What is my problem?

HELP

Last edited by Leonardo; December 14, 2019 at 10:27 AM. Reason: YouTube tag added.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Will this mod work with the new launcher from CA?
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

It's good, it's settled. I can play mod

Quote Originally Posted by Salahoudin View Post
    Hello.
    I downloaded all the files, but when I launch the mod, it remains blocked on the ATTILA page.

when I deactivate the 1212 models 1_v2 pack file, the game starts but I can only play in custom battle.

What is my problem?

HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UK0cb2N-S0s
    I'm having the same issue. This is my order:

I tried without Music and with it. When I launch the game i've seen the new background and the music. But when I click in campaigns the button to start a new campaign appears in grey and I cannot click to start a new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast