Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motive unclear in deadly New Jersey kosher grocery rampage: officials

Tiro

Default Motive unclear in deadly New Jersey kosher grocery rampage: officials

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1YF0WE

Six people, including the two shooters, three civilians and a police officer, died in a series of events that ended in a police shootout on Tuesday in Jersey City, New Jersey, across the Hudson River from New York City.

The four-hour gun battle at the Jewish JC Kosher Supermarket erupted after the pair shot the police officer at a nearby cemetery and then fled in a white van. It ended after police crashed an armored vehicle through the wall of the market.

“We are not in the position at this time to say definitively why the suspects stopped in front of the supermarket and began firing,” New Jersey Attorney General Gurbir Grewal told a news conference, flanked by state and federal colleagues.

Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop reiterated in a later news conference that he considered the shooting a hate crime. “My sentiment is that it should be viewed as a hate crime and called out aggressively and called out quickly,” Fulop said, without providing evidence.
    Two men shot a cop in a cemetery and fled in a white van, later to stop at a kosher grocery and have their final stand. Pretty standard Wild West stuff.

Police or city officials are bargaining for some issue or another because of the details of the case. It is unclear, they say, of what motive the two men had to kill and be killed at the specific grocery.

Talk about dystopia. You see citizen, it doesn't matter what you believe, what you wish were true, or who you are. What matters is the state and the ideology of the state. That ideology is egalitarian which means that no citizen has anything, or must not have anything in common, except for the narrative of equality and individualism. It doesn't matter that the LEFT might want to blame nationalists, or that some on the Right want to blame Muslims. What matters is gaining and maintaining a position within the state and that is accomplished through the incompetence of democracy. Again, nothing must be held to a higher value than the egalitarian state and the individuals who are capable of maintaining their positions because of the incompetence of the voters. Does this not appear clear in this case? We are left in suspense as to the motive of the two men, which again by the virtue of demotism, will be a tug-of-war between two majority views or opinions, and the maintainers of the state can continue in their careers.

Other irrelevant details of the shooters, and of people profiting from fake GoFundMe victim online accounts:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...a-footage.html
    Last edited by Bob69Joe; December 11, 2019 at 08:36 PM.
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

nhytgbvfeco2's Avatar Praefectus

Default Re: Motive unclear in deadly New Jersey kosher grocery rampage: officials

My first thought, having read the article, is that this is a case of insanity. However, there being two of them makes it somewhat less likely.

Default Re: Motive unclear in deadly New Jersey kosher grocery rampage: officials

TBH, they are BHI's, so insanity is always a possibility.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Has anyone offered thoughts and prayers yet? Because we don't want to be seen to be doing nothing...

Lovely neighbourhood. Damn Jews, go get shot somewhere else. Think of the children.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by nhytgbvfeco2 View Post
    Lovely neighbourhood. Damn Jews, go get shot somewhere else. Think of the children.
    I'd say i was surprised but anti-Semitism and racism in general are alive and well in America. Anti-semitism has actually gotten worse in these recent years.
    Last edited by Vanoi; December 12, 2019 at 07:05 AM.

Doing nothing? This is Democrat run New Jersey, they’ve passed a ton of gun laws over the years that have done nothing instead.

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

Jersey City is 6.4% Republican. Therein lies the cause. If this Democratic Party paradise were 100% Democratic this surely could have never happened.

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Political affiliation means nothing in regard to what actually happened. You act as if Republican dominated cities are the safest around and thats no where near accurate.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Well gun law in the USA are kinda pointless anyway. What does it matter if say 'Blue' Seattle has extreme gun laws just drive to Idaho to buy.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    I'd say i was surprised but anti-Semitism and racism in general are alive and well in America. Anti-semitism has actually gotten worse in these recent years.
    Anti-Semitism has always been rife among nonwhites, along with other types of racism (black vs Hispanic, Asian vs black, etc.). No one likes to talk about it since it's impolite to recognize the fact that whites are not the most racist group in America. This is from a 1992 study; the numbers have gotten much better since then, but the pattern of nonwhites being more racist than whites still holds.

Last edited by Prodromos; December 12, 2019 at 04:04 PM.
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Tiro

People will make more a show of outrage at someone saying that their city is rapidly becoming more foreign but excuse the violence and intimidation as, famously said "part and parcel," a mere feature of our modern freedoms, equality, whatever. Jews have had no hope of ending the diaspora prior to the UK forming Palestine for them so they once benefited from liberalism. Jews now benefit from nationalism that would save them from diversity clashes and being lumped into a group with other LEFTists as if the past century plays out again because nothing was truly addressed of those past issues.

What strikes me as bizarrely cold and vicious besides the fatalism of these rogue men is the bargaining of Jersey City's politoburo. Democracy selects for the most crass and solipsist psychopaths, to create law that will never address excellence but force everyone into a lowered standard mediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by The Left
    "Has anyone offered thoughts and prayers yet? Because we don't want to be seen to be doing nothing..."
    Seriously, we need a trial in sarcasm? I don't really get it. Offering a prayer really costs nothing, so why not dispense more freely of yourself unless you have nothing to offer. Typical modern prole.
    Last edited by Bob69Joe; December 12, 2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching

Again, why is my dog going all crazy when I open this thread? I don't hear anything...
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    Again, why is my dog going all crazy when I open this thread? I don't hear anything...
    Have you perhaps considered elaborating, rather than just repeating yourself?
    The op is quite obviously sarcastic, it isn't a dog whistle.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Seriously, we need a trial in sarcasm? I don't really get it. Offering a prayer really costs nothing, so why not dispense more freely of yourself unless you have nothing to offer. Typical modern prole.
    You've got that wrong. Offering a prayer doesn't cost nothing, offering a prayer DOES nothing. The only thing it achieves is to attempt to alleviate the guilt of those who would rather keep their guns then not see tens of thousands of innocents murdered each year. If people actually gave a flying feck, they'd be demanding stronger gun laws, and not be passing off empty, meaningless platitudes in the name of "thoughts and prayers".

Tiro

This thread only proves we all need laws for life-long prison sentences for internet trolls. You know, you can't keep your guns when you're dead and nobody will care after that fact that you either willingly or unwillingly gave them up. This response is to The Left. God isn't an anthropomorphic being and He doesn't care about your ego.

I don't get - again, this is a recurring feature of using the internet - what I'm "whistle blowing" at.

Terrorism, drug cartels, human trafficking, international pollution by airways and shipping lanes, ETCETERA; all these things are because of weak borders and egalitarian ideology. We as a nation can only keep insisting on living by the laws passed centuries before us until the demographics change enough so that the next generation that gets elected can just rename all the landmarks, businesses, buy up the religious properties, and then forget about us. Each different culture, ethnicity, religion, and sexual preference or whatever, that continues to vote in democracy all shift the values and standards to an even distribution, that is mediocre, and seeks whenever possible to have more power distributed toward their group.

Someone brought up an interesting article about residents of Jersey City commenting on the crime, or military op, whatever it really was.

"I blame the Jews," the woman continued. "We never had a shooting like this until they came. It this had been the other way around, they'd be killing us, and everybody who's standing right here knows that," she said, pointing to an African-American crowd of onlookers.
    Nevermind the hippie slogans of the 60s - those hippies that are the politicians today - humans are not all equal and Black Hebrew Israelites and Orthodox Jews need a space separate from the other so that they may prosper. More equal in a way, if they can find some obligation to work together on some matters but for all other purposes maintain their own cultures, way of life, and governing, having their families grow up grass roots in the land of their previous generations.

I suppose posters on this forum show up to politics for an amusement, or to nitpick about people's sanity levels, but here is something that we can illustrate as necessary to the future development of ethnic Western nations. It is not right to blame any groups involved in democracy, and pointless to be blaming anything as an activity in itself, but we must understand that having different groups together will create endless conflicts. Diversity as political policy is destructive and politicians that de facto speak lies about wanting to uplift the poor and minority are actually lying in order to be voted for. What else, this is not cynical, I would be doing it too if I had ambition for power and obviously no way to deliver those promises being that democracy ruins every decision through the vote.

This thread only proves we all need laws for life-long prison sentences for internet trolls. You know, you can't keep your guns when you're dead and nobody will care after that fact that you either willingly or unwillingly gave them up. This response is to The Left. God isn't an anthropomorphic being and He doesn't care about your ego.
    My point is that offering "thoughts and prayers" to a non-existent deity in lieu of actually doing something tangible to help is laughable. If people wanted to actually help, then they would. I just wish those people offering "thoughts and prayers" would stop pretending to care when it's clear they don't give a toss.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Serge Gainsbourg was one of France's best loved singer/songwriters. A child of Jewish immigrants.

"Who sank the Titanic?--Iceberg, once again a Jew" (1986)

---
    Black Hebrew Israelites and Orthodox Jews need a space separate
    What about the other Jews? there are distinctive, numerous ethnic sub-divisions among Jews.And...there are hundreds of hundreds of ethnic groups around the world.How to solve the... "problem"?
    Last edited by Ludicus; December 17, 2019 at 11:51 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Serge Gainsbourg was one of France's best loved singer/songwriters. A child of Jewish immigrants.

"Who sank the Titanic?--Iceberg, once again a Jew" (1986)
    Lol, I'll have to remember that, it's a good one.

What about the other Jews? there are distinctive, numerous ethnic sub-divisions among Jews.And...there are hundreds of hundreds of ethnic groups around the world.How to solve the... "problem"?
    Black Hebrew Israelites are not Jews.

Have you perhaps considered elaborating, rather than just repeating yourself?
    The op is quite obviously sarcastic, it isn't a dog whistle.
    The OP is quite obviously a racist, and says so in a post below (hurry up before he edits, it's a funny little rant about "weak borders", "egalitarian ideology" and how, I quote, "humans are not equal").
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast