Thread: EB Finale Part 1 - Report Bugs Here!

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default EB Finale Part 1 - Report Bugs Here!

Hello All,
    Report any bugs related to EB Finale Part 1 here.

Regards,
    -b0Gia de Bodemloze
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

johnswan's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: EB Finale Part 1 - Report Bugs Here!

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia de Bodemloze View Post
    Hello All,
    Report any bugs related to EB Finale Part 1 here.

Regards,
    -b0Gia de Bodemloze
    Seem to have installed this OK and it runs well.Have come across this crash on selecting recruitment window on my capital. Haven't tried any other factions so far.

Am trying Makedonia to see if the same thing happens.

Makedonia was going fine but have noticed wierd visual glitches like generals faces becoming building icons so i'm going back to 1.2.
    Last edited by johnswan; March 30, 2020 at 09:22 AM.

I have the same thing in my Getai campaign when clicking on Byzantion recruitment tab

Experiencing the Coming of Age CTD while playing Qarthadast. The year is approximately 250 BC and the last two family members to come of age have had the same problem. If you click the coming of age message to take you to the character in the beginning of turn faction notifications it causes a CTD, If you try to click on that characters icon at any point after that it causes a CTD meaning you can't even view the characters traits or abilities. Is there any known fix for this?

This is not game breaking for me, as I will happily plow forward and just use them as FM cavalry tanks but I really love this modification and the role playing aspect that the character traits provide. If there is a solution I would love to find it. If you need more information just tell what to provide.

This is true of other versions as well. (Like 131C-Alex; despite I got 135 Final Part 1 working. You should fix installation directions on PG 1.)

Install fails to install RV properly. So, you get this error.

"Connection informations are missing." I think it was trying to access the Internet for data.

Because inside it contains:

uselocalfiles=true

How was this resolved? By installing the very first version released which configures things properly.

https://www.europabarbarorum.com/downloads_misc.html

This also resolves that later installs of RV which has no cards and they can be copied from here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Recruitment Viewer\UnitCards\*.jpg

---

Thank you for the most excellent mod. I am playing both EBI and EBII. Very appreciated!!!

The offline unit list/compare does not work. I think because it was built for an old version of IE which support ActiveX. Needless to say that is as defunct as FLASH these day. It is a shame, because it looks like it contains much good information. Yes, I am aware of:

http://europabarbarorum.heimstatt.ne...hp?mp=unitlist