Thread: Bbodyguard units regenerating past original spawn number, it seems to keep them in retrain queue. Is this normal?

Default Bbodyguard units regenerating past original spawn number, it seems to keep them in retrain queue. Is this normal?

Hello new to this forum and to DAC! Great mod and I appreciate the time and efforts of all involved! Quick question, is there a way to negate bodyguard units regenerating past original spawn number, it seems to keep them in retrain queue thanks in advance! Sorry if this question has been covered or I am simply messing something up but I am an OCD King and I have to have Generals in every town and all units (in towns anyways) retrained.

Default Re: Bbodyguard units regenerating past original spawn number, it seems to keep them in retrain queue. Is this normal?

I know...nice stutter lol "Bbodyguard"

Default Re: Bbodyguard units regenerating past original spawn number, it seems to keep them in retrain queue. Is this normal?

Iím not quite sure what you mean exactly but you can give the general traits with the modifier BodyguardSize in the export_descr_character_traits file. So a trait with -5 bodyguard size will reduce respawning by a certain amount of men. A bodyguard will always get respawn to at least 10 men and up to 78.