Thread: Decapitations and dismemberment

Default Decapitations and dismemberment

I managed to quickly throw together mini-mod in movie format that ramps up kill animations pretty high up and makes combat look glorious, especially with Rivers of Blood mod, still need to make couple of tweaks for better realism. But I can't figure out which parameters might be responsible for dismemberment.

I've tried matched combat lines, from other mods and my own, loaded up before DEI and it just doesn't work. DEI animations must be interfering I suppose. Really like DEI combat overall, it's amazing, don't want any radical changes to it, but I really miss flying arms and heads from vanilla, not regularly, but atleast sometimes to see it would be nice...

Any pointers?

Nikron's Avatar Senator

Default Re: Decapitations and dismemberment

From what I've seen its scripted it's there that you should be looking to make the changes, although I don't know if you can overwrite a script.

KAM 2150's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

We have a lot of custom animation sets so even if you put vanilla back in, they wont work as they are not assigned to custom sets.
    Official DeI Instagram Account! https://www.instagram.com/divideetimperamod/
    Official DeI Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/divideetimperamod

Quote Originally Posted by KAM 2150 View Post
    We have a lot of custom animation sets so even if you put vanilla back in, they wont work as they are not assigned to custom sets.
    So, no chance to see any of it, eh?