Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: USA - NATO - Turkey

  1. #41
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,448

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Tureuki View Post
    They may as well rescue Ocalan himself from the prison and make him their leader, but the Vanoi would still say "not the same group." That's a round circuit, no end, because you can't convince someone that consciously refuses to be convinced as it's contradicts their political agenda, which has the priority over reality.
    -
    No one but Turkey considers the PKK and YPG to be the same group. Thats not my political agenda thats a simple fact. Feel free to name one single country that agrees with the Turkish viewpoint.

    Its not me you need to convince. Its the United Nations, Russia, China, NATO and other countries who don't consider the YPG to be a terror group nor do they consider them to be the same group as the PKK.

    Its funny you Turks always leave out that last part. Never mentioning the fact Turkey is completely alone in their viewpoint on the YPG.

    The US Secretary of Defense said it best:
    https://syria.liveuamap.com/en/2019/...ifferent-views
    Last edited by Vanoi; December 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM.

  2. #42

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    No one but Turkey considers the PKK and YPG to be the same group. Thats not my political agenda thats a simple fact.
    That has been proven to be a lie. Many officials from USA stated the connections between PKK and YPG. The US intelligence community report itself labeled YPG as the Syrian branch of PKK. This has been demonstrated in this thread. To say that its only Turkey that claims PKK and YPG to be the same group is lying. We've even demonstrated fighters on the ground expressing that they're YPG and PKK everyday.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  3. #43
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,448

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    That has been proven to be a lie. Many officials from USA stated the connections between PKK and YPG.
    Connections don't make them the same group. We've been over that before. So no, its not a lie. Just you refusing to accept a simple fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    The US intelligence community report itself labeled YPG as the Syrian branch of PKK.
    And I've pointed out that the YPG isn't on any terror lists in the US nor are they considered in any legal capacity to be the the PKK in anyway or form. Nevermind my source from my very last post from US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper makes it plain and clear the US and most of NATO do not consider the YPG to be a terror group.


    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    This has been demonstrated in this thread. To say that its only Turkey that claims PKK and YPG to be the same group is lying. We've even demonstrated fighters on the ground expressing that they're YPG and PKK everyday.
    Name one country or international organization that considers the PKK and YPG to be same group thats not Turkey. Hell, name one country in the entire world who considers the YPG to be a terror organization other than Turkey. I'm waiting.

    You did just prove one of my points though. Like how you completely ignored once again how its not just the US or NATO who doesn't consider the YPG to be the PKK or a terror group. Keep it up. Its fun to watch you claim you proved me wrong in this thread when you won't address that fact and couldn't prove the claims you've made in this thread like when you claimed the PKK founded the YPG. Still waiting on that evidence.

  4. #44

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    Connections don't make them the same group. We've been over that before. So no, its not a lie. Just you refusing to accept a simple fact.
    And I've pointed out that the YPG isn't on any terror lists in the US nor are they considered in any legal capacity to be the the PKK in anyway or form. Nevermind my source from my very last post from US Secretary of Defense Mark Esper makes it plain and clear the US and most of NATO do not consider the YPG to be a terror group.
    Name one country or international organization that considers the PKK and YPG to be same group thats not Turkey. Hell, name one country in the entire world who considers the YPG to be a terror organization other than Turkey. I'm waiting.
    You did just prove one of my points though. Like how you completely ignored once again how its not just the US or NATO who doesn't consider the YPG to be the PKK or a terror group. Keep it up. Its fun to watch you claim you proved me wrong in this thread when you won't address that fact and couldn't prove the claims you've made in this thread like when you claimed the PKK founded the YPG. Still waiting on that evidence.
    Your entire premise is based on either outright ignoring facts or trying to downplay them. I really don't need to show anything other than USA's own intelligence community report on threat assessment that labels YPG as the Syrian branch of PKK. Rest is dirty politics.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  5. #45
    Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Civitate

    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    6,588
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    I really don't need to show anything other than USA's own intelligence community report on threat assessment that labels YPG as the Syrian branch of PKK.
    Where’s the report then?
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus

    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

  6. #46

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    Where’s the report then?
    Post #24:
    The Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community, with Daniel R. Coats as the Director of National Intelligence:
    The Kurdish People’s Protection Unit—the Syrian militia of the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK)—probably will seek some form of autonomy but will face resistance from Russia, Iran, and Turkey.
    Kurdish People’s Protection Unit is YPG in English.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

  7. #47
    Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA
    Posts
    15,448

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by PointOfViewGun View Post
    Your entire premise is based on either outright ignoring facts or trying to downplay them. I really don't need to show anything other than USA's own intelligence community report on threat assessment that labels YPG as the Syrian branch of PKK. Rest is dirty politics.
    That report doesn't trump the US Secretary of Defense or US law in general. You keep ignoring that because you know you have no argument and are using a very poorly written report as evidence.

    Called it again though. Third time you ignore the fact that the US isn't the only country or organization in the world that doesn't label the YPG as a terror group nor considers them to be the PKK.

    When the YPG is labeled a terror group by anybody other than Turkey you let me know., Until then you are blowing smoke. Its not dirty politics if the UN and no country in the world sees the Turkish viewpoint. Its just Turkey ignoring facts and complaining while supporting jihadists in Syria. Thats the whole funny thing about it.

  8. #48

    Default Re: USA - NATO - Turkey

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanoi View Post
    That report doesn't trump the US Secretary of Defense or US law in general. You keep ignoring that because you know you have no argument and are using a very poorly written report as evidence.

    Called it again though. Third time you ignore the fact that the US isn't the only country or organization in the world that doesn't label the YPG as a terror group nor considers them to be the PKK.

    When the YPG is labeled a terror group by anybody other than Turkey you let me know., Until then you are blowing smoke. Its not dirty politics if the UN and no country in the world sees the Turkish viewpoint. Its just Turkey ignoring facts and complaining while supporting jihadists in Syria. Thats the whole funny thing about it.
    This is how Trump debates. On my side, I have expert opinion and actual primary evidence from the ground. On your side, you have politics. Good luck.
    The Armenian Issue
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/group.php?groupid=1930

    "We're nice mainly because we're rich and comfortable."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •