Thread: Article: 2018 TWC Modding Awards!

Caillagh de Bodemloze's Avatar to rede I me delyte
    Content Emeritus spy of the council

Default Article: 2018 TWC Modding Awards!

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Article: 2018 TWC Modding Awards!

thanks to Legio_Italica for this well written piece and summary!

For the records, we are working in the Committee to try to launch the awards in an earlier stage of the year for the 2019 edition, I mean compared to previous editions at the least

Turkafinwë's Avatar The Sick Baby Jester
    Content Emeritus

Great to see that the modding community is still very active, especially to see the older titles still going strong. I'm always surprised to see Rome and Medieval II still being the most beloved part of the modding community after so many years. Great work from the modders!

Thank you Legio_Italica for writing this!

A thank you (in no particular order) to all participants in the Modding Awards, the nominees, voters, Award Committee, artists, the organisers and of course the winners!

Lanjane's Avatar Artifex

Thank you very much for including my mod, Lanjane's Barbarian Empires, in the list. However in the compiled list there are three separate entries for basically one series of mods, please reunite all Barbarian Empires related stuff scattered around. There are two individual mods under Barbarian Empires title: original Lanjane's Barbarian Empires mod, which had two releases on TWC, and standalone addon Barbarian Empires: Hellenistic Legacy, made by crazyroman and me. They can be united under one Barbarian Empires series banner. Thank you so much!