Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request permission to remaster ACW 2.0

Default Request permission to remaster ACW 2.0

Hello mod develpers i would like to ask premission to remaster ACW 2.0 with graphics and other changes like a stable warpath campaign.
    I"m aware this version was created by either the german modding team or someone els i was Hopping maybe the Original creator could also reply

VSC24's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: Request premission to remaster ACW 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by rohan97 View Post
    Hello mod develpers i would like to ask premission to remaster ACW 2.0 with graphics and other changes like a stable warpath campaign.
    I"m aware this version was created by either the german modding team or someone els i was Hopping maybe the Original creator could also reply
    Dont take my word for it as ive been away from twc for quite some time now, but perhaps maybe Hinkel can be contacted? Im trying to think of other team members who may still be online?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Default Re: Request premission to remaster ACW 2.0

Here is the information in the mod registry.

I know I've seen Primergy now and than lately, sometimes Shokh.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Default Re: Request permission to remaster ACW 2.0

Thanks both of you guys I will ask Around
    The version i am talking about is from 2010
    Acording to this german site
    Unforitunetly My german isnt great so i can't actually get much info from it
    https://www.4players.de/4players.php/download_info/Downloads/Download/54693/Empire_Total_War/Mod_The_Blue_and_the_Grey_20.html

Is it not better rohan97 that you work on the N&S II mod for Fots? Looks more promising than ETW.

airborne guy's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Is it not better rohan97 that you work on the N&S II mod for Fots? Looks more promising than ETW.
    Yes but that is MP not SP

They are bots MP and SP

VSC24's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by izzi View Post
    Ive followed your modsince its creation. It looks very promising and hopefully youll find more team members, I cannot wait to give Version 2 a try.

Quote Originally Posted by VSC24 View Post
    Ive followed your modsince its creation. It looks very promising and hopefully youll find more team members, I cannot wait to give Version 2 a try.
    Well my primairy tester doesnt have time till febuary so i could use a few good men.Both for testing and suggestions. Here are some screenshots of ragtop unitshttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/775114884914650912/A4730E1E141053F92E0B24A2F4E1CC4D9F2ABFF4/https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/775114884914651364/785619DAE2A58EE1B6D80736CBA92873393E8E1F/

Kooperrider's Avatar Foederatus

I hope that this works out. The ACW mod has had so much good stuff that's been sitting around and rotting for years. What I'm personally interested in, is whether or not you'd ever be willing to take up 2.6.2 and get it finished?

Quote Originally Posted by Kooperrider View Post
    I hope that this works out. The ACW mod has had so much good stuff that's been sitting around and rotting for years. What I'm personally interested in, is whether or not you'd ever be willing to take up 2.6.2 and get it finished?
    If you mean 3.6.2 than the answer is no i prefer the old style. And prefer to start from scratch with units aswell as campaign.
    For example at the moment im busy with the campaign and had to start over already to make it stable.
    if i would need to correct a hybride created campaign it takes forever. And it will take verry long to correct the original units too

Quote Originally Posted by VSC24 View Post
    Uhm, you mean N&SII? That isn't my mod (nor is this one).

I think the Slyk creator of ACW Napoleon is still around, he is one of the members shown in the credits of the mod. I can help you testing it if you want? I have some background and some understanding in the use of PFM and ESFEditor for sometime now so I could point out what might be wrong if something crashes.

Question though: Are you planning on adding or enabling techs and naval battles on your mod because technological innovations not only in arms but also industry during the Civil War revolutionalized how future wars are going to be fought?

Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman General View Post
    I think the Slyk creator of ACW Napoleon is still around, he is one of the members shown in the credits of the mod. I can help you testing it if you want? I have some background and some understanding in the use of PFM and ESFEditor for sometime now so I could point out what might be wrong if something crashes.

Question though: Are you planning on adding or enabling techs and naval battles on your mod because technological innovations not only in arms but also industry during the Civil War revolutionalized how future wars are going to be fought?
    Techs aren’t considers yet but might come in the future as for naval battles
    have a look here https://www.moddb.com/mods/the-blue-...443-1#imagebox

Rohan used this to scam people like a little ass

ggggtotalwarrior's Avatar hey it geg

What exactly are you referring to? What did he do?
    Rep me and I'll rep you back.

UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF THE KING POSTER AKAR

Civis

This is true, he put the mod behind a paywall - called it "early access". He kept on changing the release date, when in early february, he just shut it all down, took peoples money and ran. It's odd because the mod looked somewhat finished even two years ago - at least playable - but instead of releasing even a buggy mod, he decided to show people just how scummy he really is. I don't get it to be honest.

Anyways, any patreons got a version of the mod? I managed to snag a download through messing around with patreon (for legal reasons that's a joke), but I still need the password (in minecraft). Anyone got it?

This is far from the truth the main reason the mod pages were removed was due to hardware issues on my pc. My friend also tried to look for a temporary modder but to no avail. The only reason preventing me from continuing at that time was my laptops weak graphics card.

You can also demonize me any want but there is no evidence this mod won’t go public.
    Im not the type of villain you think

every month a beta was released fair and square.
    if I wanted to scam people i could have kept the patreon up so thats a pointless argument.

as a mather of comprise i will the mod and password. link it here https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...ACW-remastered
    Last edited by rohan97; April 11, 2022 at 03:29 PM.

hello
    the link is broken ?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRume View Post
    hello
    the link is broken ?
    here is the new link https://mega.nz/file/zv4lRJxT#TLIM_6...87kl7VJ_ATM2NU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast