Thread: Tamriel Belongs to the Nords! (TESTW 2.0)

Default Tamriel Belongs to the Nords! (TESTW 2.0)

In this first episode of Elder Scrolls Total War, the Stormcloaks are in open rebellion, the islands surrounding the northern edge of the continent are infested with vampires, the Dragonborn appears, and the Empire “occupies” Skyrim. Can the Nords begin to unite and build their empire? I’m so quiet in this, I am horribly ill at the moment and trying to get over it so I apologize for the lack of enthusiasm

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Default Re: Tamriel Belongs to the Nords! (TESTW 2.0)

Fus Ro *Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

Great start! It's cool that you can recruit the Companions in Whiterun, as you said. It sounds satisfying to take rebel strongholds and keep them, rather than having rebels re-spawn (as would happen in the Elder Scrolls game). It looks like there's a limited number of places where you can recruit units as Skyrim in the early game. The discovery of Fort Dawnguard and the Reachmen quest were nice moments, too, it looks like a lot of thought went into this mod.

In the second episode of Elder Scrolls Total War, Skyrim takes the fight to Ulfric Stormcloak by besieging Windhelm. A Stormcloak army outside of Whiterun is amassing and must be dealt with. And a quest to build watch towers by General Tullius is undertaken to ensure that every corner of Skyrim is visible. What should Skyrims next move be?

Campidoctor

Ulfric is the only true ruler.

The gods smile on me, Imperial. Can you say the same?

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

"Keep an eye out for Stormcloak spies."

"What in the Eight Divines is this thing?"

"Citizen. I'm warning you. Your presence is interfering with Imperial business. Be gone!"

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

In 3rd episode of Elder Scrolls Total War, the Dragonborn and Gorm meets the final armies of the Stormcloaks outside of Riften. Once the fate of the Stormcloaks is decided, Skyrim moves to capture Fort Dawngaurd. A diplomat from Skyrim moves through the Empire's lands to make contact with the Khajiit tribes in the South in order to trade. And then, after several years of peace and consolidation of military and economic recourses, the Great House Redoran invades Skyrim in the East. All soldiers of Skyrim mobilize across the Kingdom to head east to repel the invaders. Redoran has massive armies and is not going to be easy for Skyrim to beat back...

Jarl Jon faces a much larger Redoran force which sallies out to beat back Skyrim at Blacklight. Orcs group on the mountain borders of Skyrim. Redoran throws all of its forces at Skyrim in the East, attempting an invasion via Windhelm and Fort Dawnguard. While all of Skyrim's forces are in the East trying to repel the Redoran invasion, the Crowns of Hammerfell send 4 full armies into Western Skyrim and immediately take Falkreath. The only force in the region is the Dawnguard led by Isran. Skyrim is spread thin and fighting two kingdoms on two fronts. There only hope is to defend against Redoran and hope the Nords amass an army in Solitude quickly to it's defense...

A quick treat for everyone before Thanksgiving! In this episode, Skyrim makes major moves against Redoran in the East. Gorm, who is besieging Silgrad faces 2 Redoran armies in an attempt to break the siege. While Blacklight and Silgrad become warzones, Isran of the Dawnguard sallies out of Falkreath the encroaching Crowns of Hammerfell army. To make matters worse for Skyrim, the Great House Sadras declares war. Probably because they had their eyes set on Redoran cities which are now in possession by Skyrim. In a last attempt to save their society, Redoran sallies out to meet Skyrim's armies besieging Blacklight, the battle which follows decides their fate. Finally, the Crowns invasion of Skyrim in the West is too powerful and Skyrim's forces are too the spread out. The Dawnguard can only do so much. The Crowns take several settlements from Skyrim and show no sign of stopping. Is this is end of Skyrim's western territories?

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and is ready for the weekend! In this episode, Isran of the Dawnguard begins to clean up the Hammerfell invasion in Western Skyrim. A massive fight takes places at Fort Greymoor as well as Fort Sunguard. In the east, Sadras continues to try and take back Silgrad from Gorm the Brave. In the end, an unlikely ally joins Skyrim than vows to take the fight to Sadras.

I enjoyed part 2, I agree that the battle of Windhelm was a good one!

In this episode of TSJ Plays, Atar Oath Giver attempts to clean up the remaining Crowns Hammerfell armies in Western Skyrim. Meanwhile, Isran makes a push into Hammerfell territory and besieges the city of Elinhir. In the East, Mannimarco- The King of Worms begins his counter-attack against Sadras by marching troops towards Omayni. I know this is a shorter episode, but there are two really good battles! Enjoy!

In this episode of Elder Scrolls Total War, Skyrim continues to attack with force on all fronts. There are so many battle sin this episode so if you like the battles then you will enjoy this!

The battles look intense and this seems like a great campaign.