Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW] 2.0.2 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINKS! (released 20th March 2021)

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 has been released!

The TESTW Starter is now available, check here. An separate installer for fixes will follow shortly.

Blog Entries

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 has been released!

Patch 1 for Fixes is out now.

Blog Entries

Now that I have fixed the 'elephants ' resource I end with these Silt Striders (according to the text\strat entry). They unfortunately still have the default tooltips text as one can see. As they do not have a trade value I guess it's either for pure eye candy or for an EDB condition (requires resource elephants), anyone have a suggestion into what the text should be changed?

Blog Entries

Fixes update - download here

Patch 2 - 18th November 2019
    includes previous patch
    resolved multiple silver surfer
    corrected battlemodel for Galmar Stonefist (4th Age)
    provided missing hotseat menu panel
    provided battle sounds for custom accents
    corrected tooltip for 'elephants' resource (Silt Striders)

Is it okay that we'll use your patches in our future patch? With credits, obviously

Blog Entries

You are most welcome to do so, always glad to help.

Right now I am trying to adapt the menu.lnt file so that both campaigns are available for hotseat. That might take a little while as you are using the 'vanilla' version with some edits and I need to transfer those edits to the kingdoms version. This stuff is already on stand by for patch 3:
    corrected road type in Whiterun
    resolved silver surfers for House Sadras
    added college to Winterhold (4th Age)
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 19, 2019 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    You are most welcome to do so, always glad to help.

Right now I am trying to adapt the menu.lnt file so that both campaigns are available for hotseat. That might take a little while as you are using the 'vanilla' version with some edits and I need to transfer those edits to the kingdoms version. This stuff is already on stand by for patch 3:
    Can you look into reinforcement panel, while working with interface? There is old bug with combat inteface - when allied army present in battle, its command panel bugs out and appear in upper right corner of the screen with parts of other panels. It was supposed to be fixed in 2.0, but I still got this bug playing as dunmer faction(House Sadras, to be specific). Also, there is KeeperPt bug report on ModDB that loyal Skyrim can't recruit/retrain Cyrodilic cavalry in Legion camps, in case you missed it.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Missing Imperial Cavalry for Kingdom of Skyrim is intentional not a bug. Faction description.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    Missing Imperial Cavalry for Kingdom of Skyrim is intentional not a bug. Faction description.
    I disagree. If you meant that line - "{SCOTLAND_WEAKNESS}Weak cavalry. Few spearmen.", then looking to unit stats, I can't say that Nord heavy cavalry is the weak one(they are almost matching with Empire here). Besides, loyal Skyrim does get Cyrodilic heavy cavalry units per script, in Tullius army(including one serving as general's bodyguard). It also get spearmen and phalanxes, which are indicated to be another weakness, and can recruit/retrain them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CalamariGhost View Post
    Can you look into reinforcement panel, while working with interface? There is old bug with combat inteface - when allied army present in battle, its command panel bugs out and appear in upper right corner of the screen with parts of other panels. It was supposed to be fixed in 2.0, but I still got this bug playing as dunmer faction(House Sadras, to be specific). Also, there is KeeperPt bug report on ModDB that loyal Skyrim can't recruit/retrain Cyrodilic cavalry in Legion camps, in case you missed it.
    Reinforcement bug will most likely be linked to the interface\battlePage_01 graphic - it requires updating for every culture for the symbols to display properly (edit: just checked, it's not the case). Wrong symbols could be connected to the use of the vanilla menu.lnt file instead of a kingdoms one.

Recruiting is a simple matter of adding that faction to the required recruiting line(s).
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 19, 2019 at 07:19 PM.

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by CalamariGhost View Post
    I disagree. If you meant that line - "{SCOTLAND_WEAKNESS}Weak cavalry. Few spearmen.", then looking to unit stats, I can't say that Nord heavy cavalry is the weak one(they are almost matching with Empire here). Besides, loyal Skyrim does get Cyrodilic heavy cavalry units per script, in Tullius army(including one serving as general's bodyguard). It also get spearmen and phalanxes, which are indicated to be another weakness, and can recruit/retrain them.
    But you can't build imperial cav in Custom Battle too. So for me its a design decision of the mod.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by Carmen Sylva View Post
    But you can't build imperial cav in Custom Battle too. So for me its a design decision of the mod.
    None of the "imperial reiforcements" units is available to Skyrim in custom battle(I checked, they all have no_custom in EDU, to prevent cluttering in menu, maybe).
    Yet, every other unit is recruitable/retrainable in legion camps:
    Legion Camp entry from EDB
    building legion_camp
    {
    levels legion_camp1
    {
    legion_camp1 requires factions { scotland, } and hidden_resource skyrim and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    {
    capability
    {
    recruit_pool "Company Swordsmen SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Company Billmen SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Company Archers SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Elite Falanx SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Elite Swordsmen SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Elite Archers SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    recruit_pool "Elite Cavalry SK" 1 0.1 1 0 requires factions { scotland, } and hidden_resource horses and event_counter rebellion_sk 1
    happiness_bonus bonus -1
    law_bonus bonus 2
    }
    material wooden
    construction 4
    cost 7000
    settlement_min town
    upgrades
    {
    }
    }
    }
    plugins
    {
    }
    }

Bolded line I had to add myself, to be able to recruit/retrain Cyrodilic cavalry units. To me this does sound like an oversight, and needs to be corrected. Would like to hear DaedraWarrior thoughts on this matter, through.

Yay! Finally have time and I am downloading the mod right now (modbd link). Thank you for the good work, LoRdNazguL and DaedraWarrior. Also Gigantus for the fixes above.

Blog Entries

Fixes UPDATE - download here

Patch 3 - 22nd November 2019
    includes previous patches
    corrected road type in Whiterun
    resolved silver surfers for House Sadras
    added college to Winterhold (4th Age)
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 21, 2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: fixed link

There is a confusion ingame with the malachite/silver resource. It says you have a malachite resource, then you build a mine and it turns into a silver mine. But you actually export a reesource without icon named malachite (seeing on the trade screen on the cities with the resource) digging a little on the files I see

tooltips.txt
    {TMT_SILVER_TOOLTIP}Malachite Mines can be constructed at the nearby settlement
    {TMT_SILVER_MINE_TOOLTIP}Silver Mine: A valuable source of income

at descr_sm_resources
    type silver
    trade_value 12
    item data/models_strat/resource_silver.CAS
    icon data/ui/resources/resource_silver.tga
    has_mine

at strat.txt
    {SMT_RESOURCE_SILVER}Malachite

I don't know if any other entry is pertinent. and only the devs know for certain wich was the intended resource name

Blog Entries

It's supposed to be malachite. You can change the 'mine' text entry yourself in the TXT file, the game will then generate a new STRING.BIN from which it reads.
    Code:
    {TMT_SILVER_MINE_TOOLTIP}Malachite Mine: A valuable source of income

Hello DaedraWarrior & Gigantus,

I've encountered several small issues with the mod so far and I'll like to be helpful.
    Do correct me if I am mistaken and hopefully these will be fixed in the next patch.

1. Minor grammatical errors the list goes as follows and there is a few more.

1.1 Cleared Fields and etc missing an A in the description "A ruler..."
    1.2 Tribunal temples has "Complex" in the description twice.
    1.3 Daggerfall & Waywest Townguards description something about the heraldic tabards, surcoats feel free to use any of these words instead.
    1.4 Dunmer Mages Guild in 4th era is called the "The College of Whispers" on the construction complete summary.

2. Graphical faults.

- All Dunmer watch towers are no longer shown in Balmorian style. (Campaign map)
    - Standard portraits for females in the family tree of Cyrodiil.

3. Misc

- Cyrodiil has no family tree. I've enabled it and tested it multiply times now on long campaigns in both the 3rd and 4th era they survive without a doubt. (100 turns+ VH/VH)
    - If saving during the option of choosing between going defensive or offensive with the imperials and reloading the pop up box will not appear.
    - Townguards (Sword, Spear and Crossbow) for the Imperials, Daggerfall and Wayrest are not free in upkeep.
    - Refresh rate for the vampire castle troops is at 64 turns, possibly adjust tinker it to 8, 10 and 16 for wizards.
    - Possibly remove the pre placed watch towers.

I hope this has been insightful.

- Hadrian

Blog Entries

Misc - Saving and reloading during an open message dialogue (yes\no response) will break the script as the message will not re-appear.
    Normally the message icon (on the left of the screen) will flash as a warning that a response has not been given when you try to exit.

This is the family tree for Cyrodill:
    Code:
    character_record        Kaula Septim,     female, age 49, alive, never_a_leader

relative     Uriel Septim,    Kaula Septim,    Geldall Septim,    Enman Septim,    Ebbel Septim,    end
    It will however not appear as the setting in descr_sm_factions is erroneously set to 'no':
    Code:
    has_family_tree                    no
    Not sure if that is intentional as it also means that the faction cannot be totally defeated, eg the defeated message will not appear and they will remain in the diplomatic list. Loosing all family members will also not result in defeat (for the AI).
    Simply setting it to 'yes' will revert this to a 'normal' family tree\faction.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 28, 2019 at 07:16 AM.

Patch 2.0.1 for TESTW 2.0. Download and copy fules into the nod folder, overwrite the existing files. You NEED to start the new campaign for this to work.
    CHANGELOG:
    - All fixes from unofficial patches by Gigantius included
    - Fixed crashes during loading battles with some custom characters, like Tullius
    - Fixed battlemaps of Whiterun and Markarth in campaign
    - Missing textures for some units were fixed
    - Clockwork City script now works properly
    - House Sadras characters are now using dunmer voice
    - Some bosmer units moral was upgraded
    - Added Silt-strader resource on campaign map
    - Reachmen script now works properly
    - Some minor script fixes
    - Fixed models of Martin Septim and Champion of Cyrodiil
    - Galmar model fixed
    - Lots of minor fixes and changes

Download link - Google Drive
    Last edited by DaedraWarrior; December 04, 2019 at 10:08 AM.

just a little note: i found a portrait of an general(portrait 034) in the eastern_european culture who is really big,size 173/242 while it schould be 69/96 ,maybe he can give a ctd if you got him.

thank you for this great work!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast