Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [TESTW] 2.0.2 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINKS! (released 20th March 2021)

Default [TESTW] 2.0.2 RELEASED - DOWNLOAD LINKS! (released 20th March 2021)

DOWNLOAD LINK - Google Drive MEGA
    Hotfix - Google Drive
    Patch 2.0.1 - Google Drive

UPDATE - use the new version only now - 2.0.2 Standalone - moddb

INSTALLATION
    The Elder Scrolls: Total War v 2.0 standalone
    Installation step by step:
    - Draw The_Elder_Scrolls folder from rar archive to your Medieval 2 Total War/mods folder
    - Use TESTW Launcher to start mod. If it works incorrectly, disable filed "read only" in Medieval2.preference.cfg (or use The_Elder_Scrolls.bat if launcher doesn't work)
    - If you want to disable ReallyBadAi - Click options in TESTW launcher and take a mark от Disable ReallyBadAi field, save.
    - If you have problems with UI glitching, go to The_Elder_Scrolls\Data\UI and delete shared.sd, battle.sd, strategy.sd files
    IF YOU USE STEAM VERSION, PLEASE MAKE THESE STEPS TO PREVENT CRASHES:
    - Copy your medieval2.exe and rename it to kingdoms.exe. You need poth these files in your Medieval 2 Total War folder
    - Update both these files with this Patch
    - Delete events.dat and event.idx in The_Elder_Scrolls\Data\Sounds
    Video-instruction by Zachman1201
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

CREDITS

Mod Team:
    LoRdNazguL, DaedraWarrior - mod developers
    Sengoku - TESTW Launcher developer
    Sloul - English texts editor
    Bantu Chieftain - creator of magic projectiles

Special Thanks
    - Forum "Imperial" team and personal - Dart Kovu Nazgul for help with organizing TESTW subforum
    - Haktar - Imperial owner
    - MWTW Team for their resources
    - BOTET Team for their resources
    - TESTW Unofficial Patch team for their resources
    - Beyond Skyrim Team (and Rubaedo personally) for help and advices on creating 2.0
    - Sengoku for creating launcher
    - Gigantus for his Sprite Fix
    - DarMut_mh and Starackbar for their balancing and advices
    - Theodron, creator of "Blood of Numenor" mod, for trees strat models
    - Cshelton for Daggerfall soundtrack compilation
    - Fans from Imperial, TWCenter, VK, Twitter, YouTube and ModDB
    - Bethesda Game Studios for creating best game series ever!

FEATURES
    2.0 What's new

UNITS:
    - Argonian Militia, Ambush Masters, Hist Priests and Elite Clan Warriors from Clans of Black Marsh faction were redesigned. Elite Clan Warriors are now warriors with two-handed swords. Elite Clan Warriors and Priests of Hist have been renamed to Igatla and Treeminders
    - Added units "An-Xileel Invaders" and "An-Xileel Skirmishers" for Clans of Black Marsh
    - Added units "tribal warriors", "tribal hunters" and "Shamans" for Kingdom of Orsinium
    - Added unit "Armored Trolls" for Dawnguard mercenary army
    - Added unit "Vampire Lords" for Clan Volkihar mercenary army
    - Added unit "Warlocks of Black Worm" and "Gloom Wraiths" for Order of the Black Worm mercenary army
    - Added unit "Zombies" for mercenary armies Clan Volkihar and Order of the Black Worm
    - Added 7 new units of the Iliac Bay vampire clans for Daggerfall, Wayrest, Forebears, Crowns and Orsinium factions
    - Added new units for new mercenary armies and regular mercenaries
    - Reworked spells for mages. All mage units receive unique Destruction spells
    - Reworked “Knights of the Lily” unit
    - Added units "Vigilants of Stendarr" and "Knights of the Hour" for all fractions of the imperial pantheon
    - Added Akulakhan unit for the Great House Dagoth faction. Corprus Lames are now monstrous infantry
    - Reworked units of Firsthold Mages and Sapiarchs for the Aldmeri Dominion. Added Battle Gryphons unit for Aldmeri Dominion
    - Added the unit "Khajiit mages" for Anequina and Pellitine. Moon Archers unit was reworked
    - Redesigned some units of the Clan of Forebears
    - Added standard bearer to units of the Great House Indoril
    - Added unique models of heroes - Galyn the Sheltere, Almalexia, Vivec, Dovahkiin, Champion of Cyrodiil, Nerevarine, Mannimarco, Dinieras-Ves, Ulfric Stormcloak, Galmar Stone-Fist, Martin Septim, General Tullius, Titus Mede II, Mehrunes Dagon
    - Fixed balance for some units

STRATEGIC MAP
    - Added Fourth Era Campaign
    - In the Fourth Era campaign, the strategic map is changed
    - Added Stormcloaks and Great House Sadras with new units for Fourth Era Campaign
    - The Fourth Era campaign introduced a Skyrim Civil War script that affects Cyrodiil Empire, Kingdom of Skyrim, and Stormcloaks gameplay
    - Changed strategic positions and diplomatic relations of many factions in the Fourth Era campaign
    - Fixed map in the Third Era campaign
    - Fixed garrison script for AI in both campaigns. In case the player loses the siege, the added garrison will disappear
    - Fixed Oblivion Crisis script
    - Changed stratmap settlement models for Khajiit culture
    - Added Reachmen mercenary army for Skyrim, Daggerfall, Orsinium, Forebears, Crowns and Wayrest factions in both campaigns
    - Added mercenary army of Tsaesci for Empire, Dominion, Valenwood, Anequina, Pelletine, Black Marsh factions in both campaigns
    - Added Clockwork City mercenary army for all Morrowind's Great Houses in both campaigns
    - Added regular mercenaries
    - Added Akulakhan rebirth script for the Great House Dagoth
    - Added Champion of Cyrodiil and Nerevarine script in the Third Era and Dovahkiin script in the Fourth Era campaign
    - Fixed all bugs we found in scripts and balance fractions
    - Added a script for military reform for the Empire in the Fourth Era campaign
    - Added new wonders of the world - Fang Lair and High Hrothgar in both campaigns
    - Fixed and added strat models for all unique commanders
    - Added more than 50 new ancillaries, including unique ones
    - Added a Pocket Guide to the Empire, allowing you to find out information about different regions of Tamriel
    - Added many unique buildings

INTERFACE
    - Fixed (hopefully) an interface bug when the allied AI army appeared in battle
    - Reworked interface for Khajiit and Redguard cultures
    - Added and changed many event icons for all cultures
    - Added and fixed all unitpics
    - Added and changed videos for all mercenary armies
    - Added intro video
    - Changed advisor images in the campaign and battle

TEXTS
    - Fixed many errors in English texts
    - Added texts for all new units, ancillaries and buildings
    - Added all missing texts
    - Fixed errors in Russian texts, removed most of the inconsistencies of proper names
    - Removed all references to the original names of factions, cultures and religions from Medieval 2 Total War

SOUNDS
    - Added music for Daggerfall and Wayrest factions
    - Added new soundtracks for Black Marsh and Orsinium
    - Fixed some bugs with sounds

BATTLES
    - Added orcish large city battle map
    - Added walls for House Redoran settlements
    - Added new unique cities - Markarth, Solitude, Whiterun
    - Added a new map for custom battles - Clockwork City

Factions
    Tamriel EmpireAldmeri Dominion (Kingdom of Alinor)
    Kingdom of Daggerfall
    Kingdom of Skyrim
    Kingdom of Wayrest
    Kingdom of Valenwood
    Stormcloak Rebellion
    Clan of Crowns
    Clan of Forebears
    Kingdom of Orsinium
    Tribunal Temple
    Great House Hlaalu
    Great House Redoran
    Great House Telvanni
    Great House Dres
    Great House Dagoth
    Great House Sadras
    Kingdom of Anequina
    Kingdom of Pelletine
    Clans of Black Marsh

Screenshots

Other links
    imtw.ru - for russian-speakers
    ModDB - our main mod page
    @testotalwar - our Twitter
    LoRd NazguL - our YouTube Channel
    Last edited by Jadli; March 21, 2021 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Tendentious program mention edited

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 has been released!

Trailer is badass on steroid. Love me some Dwemers

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINKS - The Elder Scrolls: Total War 2.0 has been released!

thank you for bringing the elder scrolls to medieval total war II!! it's looking very good!

With the release of Elder Scrolls 2.0 I have made an install video! Wonderful job with this mod as always! Have fun and let me know in the comments if you run into any issues installing it I will be sure to get back to you. I have linked the mod in the description! Enjoy!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

So far I delayed starting the civil war as the Stormcloaks because I'm still trying to build up my economy but then House Redoran decided to attack so I beat them back and went on the offensive. I was in good position to take the closest city and eliminate their faction leader but the garrison script kicked in and my crushing numerical advantage was diminished. Most of my army just isn't armored enough yet and even the Dovahkiin himself cannot bring victory. So far everything seems good, but I'm wondering if there's a script to increase unhappiness or if it's just squalor. Basically after maxing out taxes as much as possible without killing growth or public order my public order drops.

One final word of advice: If you get an offer for adoption hold out a few more turns, as if you keep adopting new people the previous adoptees will begin to resent you and lose loyalty until you get some action under their belt. My first candidate looked really good so I took him. Then I got another one that was even better. I adopted him too and the first guy resented me. It didn't matter in the end though because I decided to "blood him" and put him in the front line and the Orc rebels managed to take him out before he even lost most of his bodyguard.
    Last edited by Slaytaninc; November 11, 2019 at 10:21 PM.
    FREE THE NIPPLE!!!

First of all, thank you for the mod! It looks and plays great!

Is there a way to make the Fourth Age campaign the "default" one so that I can play it in hotseat multiplayer?

We'll post bug fix today, so keep an eye on our mod page, and we'll also reupload our archive so it will include all fixes for those, who didn't download it before

Quote Originally Posted by Denadareth View Post

Is there a way to make the Fourth Age campaign the "default" one so that I can play it in hotseat multiplayer?
    You may overwrite files in Data\world\maps\base and Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign by their analogs from Data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Fourth Era, but don' forget to backup

We updated main archive, so if you didn't download 2.0 before, you don't need to install hotfix or 4gb_patch

We updated main archive, so if you didn't download 2.0 before, you don't need to install hotfix or 4gb_patch

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

The mod is fantastic so far , but i have unspecific ctd if i use General Tullius in manual battle. If i don't use him, there is no ctd.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Technically you should be able to play custom campaigns in hotseat as well. Unless the menu.lnt file is not set up for it.

Vortigern's Avatar Foederatus

And I was really looking for a good M2TW mod to play. However, GoogleDrive being... well, GoogleDrive, it does not allow me to download it, due to the fact that "it has been downloaded far too many times in the last hours". Yeah, go figure. Would an upload to a different site be in order?

Blog Entries

I had 200MB left when my connection failed. Luckily I used a download manager - trying to get past the 'quota exceeded' message ever since to resume. That's where google drive majorly sucks: massive download size.

Was kinda hoping to set up a steam compatible launcher like I did for 'Game of Thrones' as they also used the RAR\ZIP install method, eg no desktop shortcut and no steam compatibility.

Technically you should be able to play custom campaigns in hotseat as well. Unless the menu.lnt file is not set up for it.
    Do you know how to do it? When I go to Multiplayer -> Multiplayer Campaign I'm brought straight to the faction choice for the Third Age campaign.

You may overwrite files in Data\world\maps\base and Data\world\maps\campaign\imperial_campaign by their analogs from Data\world\maps\campaign\custom\Fourth Era, but don' forget to backup
    Unfortunately I keep doing something wrong (I'm sure the mistake is on my part) as when I press start, I get CTD.

Blog Entries

Unfortunately I keep doing something wrong (I'm sure the mistake is on my part) as when I press start, I get CTD.
    Not surprising - you will also need to rename the relevant settlement name TXT file in data\text from it's custom folder name to the standard imperial_campaign name.

Do you know how to do it? When I go to Multiplayer -> Multiplayer Campaign I'm brought straight to the faction choice for the Third Age campaign.
    With a standard menu.LNT file in multiplayer you should get this to access hotseat mode:

with an updated menu.lnt file clicking on hotseat should get you this selection screen, giving you the choice of the main campaign and the custom campaigns, just like in the single player menu. If that doesn't happen then the menu.lnt file isn't fully updated. the pictures were taken from my Bare Geomod setup, I'll see if I can adapt it for TESTW.

Last edited by Gigantus; November 13, 2019 at 09:54 PM.

Blog Entries

For all those frustrated with the google drive link:

After trying for more then 24 hours to get my download finished via Google Drive I dumped it (96% finished) and am now using the ModDB link. The download is called TESTW_2.0_updated.rar and according to the header and the description it contains the Hotfix.

Edit: as it turns out you need the hotfix from modDB as well, it has a different file name then the one from the google drive.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 14, 2019 at 04:30 AM.

Blog Entries

Apologies for multi posting - but it would make mess to merge the posts. This one is about an immediate crash at the splash screen with the unedited download from modDB.

Playing on Steam I had for a long time already done the copy\rename of the executable so I simply copied the extracted files into the mods folder and deleted the events files. Which gave me a straight crash, as if there was a problem with the modelDB file.
    After spending a couple of hours following that up (there are some errors in the file, but somehow they are not fatal) I ran the provided 4G file on both executable and exited Steam. Now I was getting a fatal graphics error message, something I never had before. So I started the default game and set video options to the 'low' setting and 'lo and behold' the mod started after that (don't forget to click 'apply' after changing the video option). For some reason the in game video settings are not working for the mod so you have to change it to your liking with the provided launcher.

Not sure if it was the different method of applying the Large Address setting (unlikely) or the Steam restart (possibly) or setting the video options to low (very likely) to start the mod or all together (certainly) I am not sure. I put the blame solidly on the use of excessively large texture and model files.
    I later then set the video options back to my desired level via the mod's launcher as the in game option somehow did not appear to 'stick'.

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 18, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

We'll add MEGA download link in a few hours

Blog Entries

I managed to format the modeldb file properly to run some checks and found one sure fire reason for a crash in the Third Age campaign:

In turn 145 there is a massive series of spawns which involved the part below which is a respawn of a custom name character. Red is the crash reason during a battle because while the entry exists in the modeldb the files required (mesh and textures) are not in the folder where they should be and\or misspelled.
    Code:
            spawn_army
                faction england
                character    Champion, named character, age 20, x 218, y 188, portrait Champion, battle_model champion, label champion_1
                traits LoyaltyStarter 1 , GoodCommander 2 , ReligionStarter 1 , GoodAttacker 1 , Loyal 2 , GoodAdministrator 1 , StrategicSkill 1 , LogisticalSkill 1
                unit    Blades Swordsmen        exp 9 armour 1 weapon_lvl 0
            end
    I'll be releasing an installer with a number of fixes in the next days, it will include desktop shortcuts to the launcher and the (steam compatible) BAT file, a number of campaign script fixes (mainly spawns without 'end' closing) plus a resolving of the above issue. There are about 100+ duplicated trigger names in the EDA whcich require renaming as well. Still need to follow up on 'silver surfer' issues and what ever else pops up.

So stay tuned
    Last edited by Gigantus; November 15, 2019 at 07:23 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast