Thread: English longbowmen not available

Default English longbowmen not available

Apologies in advance if this has been covered - I searched for an hour and cannot find any info.

I'm on Late Era, around 1280 and have just had the English Archers event. Longbows are not available still.

Is this meant to be the case or have I got a bug?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: English longbowmen not available

Can't answer to your question because the late era campaign was started by MWY who is inactive for 1.5 years now. That stuff is quite "buggy" and I'm really thinking of its removal (no time myself to work on it).
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

You may have to wait a turn for them to start replenishing (they can't be recruited immediately). Also, note that only some longbow units can be recruited after the English Longbows event. For stuff like Retinue Longbowmen you'll have to wait until the Half-Plate event, I think.

Yes , i agree with Tripledot, but in my opinion and with historical resources welsh longbowmen should be recruitable at the beginning of the game in the region of Wales...they already used these archers in ancient times..
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

^^ You have already posted a similar message in the other thread. I got it. You don't need to repeat it ad nauseum. Thank you.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; November 15, 2019 at 11:45 PM. Reason: Link added
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader