Thread: Assets for the new Steam library

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    jakko's Avatar Laetus

Icon5 Assets for the new Steam library

Greetings

Has anybody made some awesome assets for the new Steam library view, that you would like to share? I always like to add mods into my library when it's possible, and hate it when I dont have any relevant icons and logos to match it with.

I'm not a very good graphics designer myself, so I'm rarely content with the stuff I manage to mash up.

Here is what I've made, if you're interested. Since I couldnt find any fitting DaC-logo, I ended up making a more generic Third Age Total War theme. For the icon I use the DaC-V3 icon in the mod's folder.
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/enybue4cj9qb08j/third_age-steam_assets.rar/file

jakko's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Assets for the new Steam library

I forgot to add; If you would like to make your own asset, you can find templates and info about image-sizes here

Default Re: Assets for the new Steam library

Thank you very much for the assets!!
    For the capsule, what I did was cut the main DaC image (the one with the factions), edit and hide the corner of Gondor's shield, and rezize it. I'm attaching it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Third Age Total War Divide and Conquer 300x450.jpg