Thread: Mesn has retired from modding CoW

Lord Baal's Avatar Praefectus

Default Mesn has retired from modding CoW

I guess is not surprise for anyone but BoET not withstanding, CoW is effectively dead or no longer in development. Although the version 1.6 can be downloaded here(Russian only, dunno where to find a English version), the main moder behind it, the great Mesn stated here that his harddrive died (or so I understand from google translate) and thus all the work on a 1.6.1 patch is gone, so he will not longer work on it.

I only want to say, thanks Mesn for so many hours of fun and your brilliant work on the mod. May Sigmar protect you on your path.
    Last edited by Lord Baal; October 30, 2019 at 11:10 PM.
    PROUD TO BE A PESANT. And for the dimwitted, I know how to spell peasant. <== This blue things are links, you click them and magical things (like not ending up like a fool) happens.
    Visit my utterly wall of doom here.
    Do you wanna play SS 6.4 and take your time while at it? Play with my 12 turns per year here.
    Y también quieres jugar Stainless Steel 100% en español? Mira por aca.

Default Re: Mesn has retired from modding CoW

It's a shame, really, but all comes to an end... It has been a long time I played Call of Warhammer: Rage of the Dark Gods in its 1.5 version, Gigantus "painfree install" in English. I've downloaded Gigantus 1.6 version too, quite some time ago already, but never played it (so many good games/mods, so little time!). It was kind of a surprise when I saw another 1.6 version in the russian site, exactly one year ago, because I thought 1.6 already existed, and as I said I already had downloaded Gigantus' version for it! We still (hopefully?) have Beginning of the End Times in development and also the Alternative Cut.