Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 94

Thread: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

  1. #41
    Flinn's Avatar The Alpha Santa!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    11,616
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    as you wish

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 


    too much sun that day
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

  2. #42
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    That starfish must have ran track in highschool

  3. #43
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    you know this is the kind of stuff you need to prove, right? Either get a broom and a toilet brush and come to fight me or go back to hide in your burrow, rabbit



    what's wrong with butts, precisely?
    I let this slide for 6 days but no longer. Meet me outside the school at 3:30pm and we'll go at it flinny.

  4. #44
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    You guys are alright, don't come to school tomorrow

  5. #45
    swabian's Avatar igni ferroque
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,427

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    It's BS.

  6. #46
    Flinn's Avatar The Alpha Santa!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    11,616
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    I let this slide for 6 days but no longer. Meet me outside the school at 3:30pm and we'll go at it flinny.
    I hope you had a good life so far, because it won't be so anymore.. assuming you'll manage to survive being hammered by my toilet brush, that is

    ps I don't remember, does the Geneva Convention prohibits biological weapons?

    Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    It's BS.
    It's TD! If you can't stand the stink, stay away from it!
    Last edited by Flinn; November 18, 2019 at 05:44 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

  7. #47
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    It does but only in wartime and against uniformed soldiers of other convention signatories.

  8. #48
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    I hope you had a good life so far, because it won't be so anymore.. assuming you'll manage to survive being hammered by my toilet brush, that is

    ps I don't remember, does the Geneva Convention prohibits biological weapons?



    It's TD! If you can't stand the stink, stay away from it!
    The day i let myself get beaten by an italian is the day Italy is a functioning country.

  9. #49
    Cookiegod's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In Derc's schizophrenic mind
    Posts
    1,882

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    If Flinn really was an alpha he would have fathered a son, not a daughter. The fact that he did it the other way round is testament to his weak feminine genes. #provemewrong
    .







    Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    No one cares what Derc has to say.

  10. #50
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Using hashtags in a forum, let alone in whatever year it currently is the least alpha thing to do Cookie. Don't fall to the hex's level.

  11. #51
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    I think Flinn is actually the girl, not the man. He's been using edited photos to bypass the rules on under aged membership. I think we ought to strip him of his titles, redistribute them amongst the people, and promptly hang him for his impudence.

  12. #52
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    No I want each letter in his name made into a fleur de lis and redistributed to the proud men and women in the RTW forums. Grind up his medals and scatter them into the mudpit for them to make new Israel/Palestine threads/

  13. #53
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    You uh.... don't think there's already enough of those there?

  14. #54
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    no such thing

  15. #55
    Flinn's Avatar The Alpha Santa!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    11,616
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    The day i let myself get beaten by an italian is the day Italy is a functioning country.
    If I remember well from your pics, you are like 1/5th of my build.. I'm sure it will be enough for me to breath close to you and you'll be done, lass

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    If Flinn really was an alpha he would have fathered a son, not a daughter. The fact that he did it the other way round is testament to his weak feminine genes. #provemewrong
    that's exactly what a beta would say.. oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    I think Flinn is actually the girl, not the man. He's been using edited photos to bypass the rules on under aged membership. I think we ought to strip him of his titles, redistribute them amongst the people, and promptly hang him for his impudence.
    If I was a girl, none of your would be talking to me, right now... double oops

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    No I want each letter in his name made into a fleur de lis and redistributed to the proud men and women in the RTW forums. Grind up his medals and scatter them into the mudpit for them to make new Israel/Palestine threads/
    If I'm gonna disappear, you'll all die of boredom, and you know that

    However, I'm totally disappointed with you lads.. 3 pages of replies and no real challenge.. bha, my puppy is tougher than you

    Last edited by Flinn; November 19, 2019 at 07:43 AM.
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

  16. #56
    Cookiegod's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In Derc's schizophrenic mind
    Posts
    1,882

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    If you're an alpha, how do you know so much about what beta's say, Flinn?!

    I'm not a beta because I haven't progressed enough in development.
    .







    Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    No one cares what Derc has to say.

  17. #57
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    If I remember well from your pics, you are like 1/5th of my build.. I'm sure it will be enough for me to breath close to you and you'll be done, lass



    that's exactly what a beta would say.. oops



    If I was a girl, none of your would be talking to me, right now... double oops



    If I'm gonna disappear, you'll all die of boredom, and you know that

    However, I'm totally disappointed with you lads.. 3 pages of replies and no real challenge.. bha, my puppy is tougher than you

    Real lads don't multiquote people and refute their points; they make a wide ranging statement hat covers every base.

  18. #58
    Akar's Avatar Praeses
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The 12th Plane of Torment.
    Posts
    9,657
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    hex r poop

  19. #59
    Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    27,927

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    inpoopitably

  20. #60
    Flinn's Avatar The Alpha Santa!
    Patrician Citizen Content Emeritus Gaming Director Modding Staff

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    11,616
    Blog Entries
    13

    Default Re: Show me the Alpha Male (or Female) that you are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    If you're an alpha, how do you know so much about what beta's say, Flinn?!

    I'm not a beta because I haven't progressed enough in development.
    It's a learning process, dude.. that's the only way to realize when you become a alpha...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ferdiad View Post
    Real lads don't multiquote people and refute their points; they make a wide ranging statement hat covers every base.
    I'm alpha, I sent standards, not the other way around

    Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    hex r poop
    this has nothing to do with Hex, akar.. I'm a hexer because I'm a alpha, and not the other way around, again ... :

    however, no rep for my lovely puppy? really? that's so mean of you
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22& Socrates1984; of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •