Thread: Celtiberian Government Question

Default Celtiberian Government Question

Hi guys- maybe I've read the guide wrong, but I am trying to get the upgraded governments in Iberia. I am not seeing any real conversion over time. What is the path to integrate the Iberian cities into the culture to get upgraded governments? I have done Military Occupation and then in Moroika, Iltreta (sp?), for example, I did Pact of Hospitality, then only could ever put in a Client State after that, with no movement of culture to enable an upgrade. I see that Antselom give up to 55% conversion, so that is problem #1, but what is the optimal path to follow here?

Thanks.

Default Re: Celtiberian Government Question

Celtiberian governments don't convert, that's what their colonies do.

Okay, thanks, that makes sense but it does raise another question. Should the colony option appear straightaway when you conquer a settlement then? In the case of the two cities mentioned above, I didn't see the option to colonize. Apologies if I am being obstuse here

Celtiberian colonisation mechanics are in the dedicated thread, it's based on the number of League governments you have which periodically generate points.