Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy: Pictures & Videos Thread

Commissar Caligula_'s Avatar The Ecstasy of Potatoes

Default Troy: Pictures & Videos Thread

This thread is for people to post any screenshots or videos of Total War Saga: Troy. Whether they be official CA screenshots and videos, or fan pictures and videos once the game is released. In addition scans of any kind (from articles you have to buy for example) are not allowed, these is copyrighted material and falls under promoting illegal activities. Please do NOT upload scanned pictures here, nor anywhere else. Thank you.

FYI this is how Youtube videos work on Total War Center.
    Step 1: Get the video url eg.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcYNhzwKz00
    Step 2: Copy everything after v= eg.: quBNs3vYzos
    Step 3: Put [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags around the code, eg [YOUTUBE]mcYNhzwKz00[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by Abdülmecid I; October 28, 2019 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Reformed.

Default Re: Troy: Pictures & Videos Thread

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

[COLOR=#000000]

Last edited by Leonardo; January 09, 2020 at 05:35 AM. Reason: Spoiler added.

(Hope this is where I should put this) In this video I go through the Total War Saga: Troy game play reveal trailer and look at various aspects of it. Let me know what you think in the comments. Are you excited for the game? Does this trailer get you hype? Happy weekend!

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Senator

The video clips clearly are an eye opener to me. I will most probably not buy the game. That's not Bronze Age for me. The units act in perfect formations and look extremely overequipped and uniform. What is the incentive to buy a game settled in the Bronze Age if I get a mix of imperial Rome and 18th c. AD drill? I could even live with the superhero and fantasy nonsense, if the units and their behaviour would be a bit more "primitive". As it is, the conclusion sadly seems to be the same as for most of the other new TW games: much better to further play Rome II + DeI mod.

Sarpedon

no intro

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 06, 2020 at 01:44 PM.

Odysseus

no intro

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 17, 2020 at 12:24 PM.

Aeneas

Hey everyone! Total War Saga: Troy is almost here and Creative Assembly was nice enough to send content creators a pre-release build. So here are the first twenty turns playing as Hector. Quick couple disclaimers, not every turn is seen as a few turns literally nothing happened, I show you the turn times as well (which I don't normally do), cut-scenes and all! I'll be releasing one for Achilles tomorrow and then some Epic Battles later on in the week so be sure to subscribe to get all the updates! I am very impressed with this newest installment be sure to check it out!

In this short overview of everything that is new in Total War Saga Troy. I show off the bronze age gameplay, unit roster, the god pantheons, diplomacy, trade, buildings, battles, new five different resources are much more using the Troy faction and Hector, champion Prince of Troy, his class being the epic defender.

I explain the new 5 resource system(food, wood, stone, bronze and gold), how to trade them, show units in battle as well as hero mini battles, how to please Gods and gain powerful bonuses and buffs for your faction.

With Total war since original Shogun, made my life better!
    My videos about Total War on YouTube :
    https://www.youtube.com/user/perafilozof

Hey everyone! Total War Saga: Troy is almost here and Creative Assembly was nice enough to send content creators a pre-release build. So here are the first twenty turns playing as Hector. Quick couple disclaimers, not every turn is seen as a few turns literally nothing happened, I show you the turn times as well (which I don't normally do), cut scenes and all! I'll be releasing one for Achilles tomorrow and then some Epic Battles later on in the week so be sure to subscribe to get all the updates! I am very impressed with this newest installment be sure to check it out!

Here are my first impressions and thoughts on Creative Assembly's A Total War Saga: Troy. I highly recommend the game! I give a brief overview of the main menu, campaign map, and battles. gameplay. Let me know what you think in the comments! Enjoy!

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 13, 2022 at 08:14 AM. Reason: Clean-up

This is a tutorial video for both new, and experienced Total War players alike, in which you can learn how to win land battles in A Total War Saga Troy against the AI even on veteran difficulty level. It shows basics such as: how to command, group, move and order units in a battle as well as army battle tactics like ambushes, flanking, range combat and more. It's a guide on how to use units properly and how to fight an enemy AI army, but all tactics and moves can be used in multiplayer. I am using a balanced army, led by Hector, composed of infantry sword, club, shield and spear units along with javelins, bow(archer) units and chariots against a similar army led by Achilles.

Here you will learn 4 ways in which you can get more Wood, the resources necessary for construction of low tire buildings in the campaign gameplay of Troy A Total War Saga.

These tips and tricks showcase trade, conquest, royal decrees and missions which you can use and do in order to get more resources like Wood.

This is a walkthrough of the first battle in Achilles campaign in Troy, in which I show how good tactics let you win against superior numbers. The difficulty setting for battles is on veteran, the highest setting. The enemy AI has superior numbers but I will use a good overall strategy and employ all possible tactic like using the terrain to your advantage, provoking enemies into attacking on ground I chose, flanking and rear attacks to destroy enemy units morale and how to rout a more numerous army with only a few units at your disposal.

Here you will learn 6 ways in which you can get more Bronze, the resources necessary for unit recruitment and army upkeep in the campaign gameplay of the newest Total War game Saga of Troy.

These tips and tricks showcase raiding regions, sacking settlements, conquest, trade, royal decrees and missions which you can use and do in order to get more resources like Bronze.

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 13, 2022 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Clean-up

Concept arts:

All portraits (by Kalin Popov)

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 13, 2022 at 08:21 AM. Reason: Clean-up

This is a tutorial video for both new, and experienced Total War players alike, in which you can learn how to win siege battles in A Total War Saga Troy against the AI even on veteran (very hard) difficulty level.

It shows and explains siege equipment and it's uses (ladders, rams, towers), different army formations when attacking walled settlements, how to capture victory points, how unit size impacts siege battles, the proper use of a reinforcement army, how to attack and capture walls, walkways and battlements, why not to fight at city gates and why the shape of settlements matters as well as unit quality.

You will see how to conquer Troy as Menelaus in a 20vs20 unit battle against Paris as well as a number of other siege battles between different armies and units, both during the campaign and custom battles.

In this video commentary I play a battle in TW Saga Troy submitted to me, by one of my subscribers, thank you Cube, in which I have to defend his settlement from a more numerous and stronger enemy AI army from Sparta, while playing with only the garrison left by Hector of Troy. I utilize all the tactics and tricks which I previously showed in my battle tutorial videos to give this invading army a run for it's money. It was a really difficult battle and it was touch and go on several occasions.

If you want to me play one of your battles or make a review of a replay of a battle you can send me your save files or replays to this address:
    perafilozofytsubmissions@gmail.com

Last edited by ♔Greek Strategos♔; May 13, 2022 at 08:22 AM. Reason: Clean-up

Here is the August Edition of the Round Table Discussion with several members of the TSJ discord where we talk about Total War and other Video game news! This entire episode is to discuss our likes/dislikes, successes/failures with Total War Saga: Troy. Overall, a semi-solid entry into the franchise. Be sure to let me know in the comments what you think of the video and anything we discuss. If you want to be involved in the next round table discussion let me know on the Discord! Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast