Thread: EB2, 2.35, Video AAR, Lugiones

Default Re: EB2, 2.35, Video AAR, Lugiones

New episode available

New episode available.

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

A cornered boar is a dangerous proposition, indeed! The Assault on Waldawa (episode 9) is done well, the build-up as events unfold on the campaign map and then the 'quiet and still' moment, followed by the blaring of horns and the fears of Segeriks about letting down his father and his tribe, add to the impact of the event itself. Providing both the perspectives of the attacks and defenders works well. I won't give away what happens, but the Assault on Waldawa is well worth watching!

New episode available.

The events at Waldawa in episode 10 are shocking. I imagine that Trigwaharias and Ardkowaltos will be very motivated to complete their training and to go into battle!

Thank you Alywn, hope you are keeping well.

Final episode available.

Having undertaken the last five turns, the scale of events that occurred encouraged a rethink, regarding the structure of this final episode. Therefore, this final episode shall be an epilogue and reflect more of a traditional AAR, with minimal visual and audio cues. The events of turns 245-250 shall be integrated into a greater narrative framework, which also provides speculation on events beyond the time-frame. Naturally, there is greater creative licence, however, I have attempted to keep this as tasteful as possible.

So, here ends our EB2 Video AAR for the Lugiones. I would like to thank everyone who has taken the time to watch these episodes and leave a comment. It was much appreciated.

Although, overall, I feel the project was solid, I would like to change and tweak certain elements for the next one. More specifically, I would like to incorporate a greater amount of historical information, via descriptions and other sources, in order to improve overall historical authenticity. As of yet, I have not decided on the faction I shall be using, but there is a certain candidate.

Happy Easter and stay safe.

Happy Easter! Yes, I'm keeping well thanks. Hopefully you're feeling okay, too.

There are nicely used details in episode 11, such as the problem with the ram at Waldawa and the point where the Wendetoi call out 'Khaurawatsa' (and the interpretation of this).

I look forward to more episodes of this one and to your next project (I'm intrigued about which faction you'll choose, you mentioned that you have one in mind). Adding more historical details to take the historical authenticity even further sounds good to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12