Thread: "Mother Brain!" metal version of the OST for the 1990 NES game Batman is best soundtrack cover of all time, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. Yeah, that's right...I said NO!!!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Icon4 "Mother Brain!" metal version of the OST for the 1990 NES game Batman is best soundtrack cover of all time, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. Yeah, that's right...I said NO!!!

Greetings everybody! How's everyone doing? Welcome to the thread where NO!!! I ING SAID NO!!!

HIT THE PLAY BUTTON RIGHT NOW, THAT'S AN ORDER! AND LISTEN WHILE YOU READ THIS THREAD, FAILURE TO COMPLY MEANS BODILY LIQUIDATION. I CAN AND WILL MELT YOU ALIVE.

"But Roma Victrix, can I even talk about how cool the other Mother Brain covers are for NES games, like the ones for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and TMNT2, Ninja Gaiden II, or Castlevania II: Simon's Quest?"

NO!!!

"Surely you'd agree that other metal bands like Minibosses and independent artists uploading videos to Youtube do a comparably good job and that..."

NO!!!

"Well then, what's the point of arguing with you? I don't see how this..."

NO!!!

"Uh, okay. Am I even allowed to leave the thread and stop worshiping the Mother Brain metal cover for the OST of the NES game Batman from 1990?"

NO!!!

Let's make this ing clear to you, since you don't seem to get it. This is the thread where you agree with me. Or you die.

That's right. Death. ing vaporized. You and your whole family. Gone.

All because you couldn't watch your ing tongue and do what I told you to in my thread where I make the rules, and those rules are very simple.

We're here to talk about and praise with blind adoration the sweet, savory, god-like metal riffs, twangy licks and guitar solo work, pounding hard thrash metal drumming and stellar bass slapping of this superlative and most worthy cover of the NES game Batman from 1990 (released December 1989 in Japan). We will talk about the glory of this cover and nothing else. I will personally filter out all other content to be vaporized as unworthy unorthodox filth! Any illicit discussion and truly foul and perverse barbaric speech about other soundtracks, other cover bands, other covers, or other NES games or video games more generally will be VAPORIZED and CANCELLED! FOREVER! And you will be told NO! So help me god if you talk about anything else I will simply NO! I SAID NO!

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Mother Brain!" metal version of the OST for the 1990 NES game Batman is best soundtrack cover of all time, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. Yeah, that's right...I said NO!!!

thats a whole lot of fingers pointing at me i dont like it

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Default Re: "Mother Brain!" metal version of the OST for the 1990 NES game Batman is best soundtrack cover of all time, and you're not allowed to disagree in this thread. Yeah, that's right...I said NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    thats a whole lot of fingers pointing at me i dont like it
    [Inhales deeply, raises hand with pointed finger, cheeks turning red, face ballooning about to burst, a deep growl building up, anger swelling into total visceral rage, and then]:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SAID NO!!!!!!!

YOU HAVE DONE THAT WHICH IS FORBIDDEN! YOU HAVE SPOKEN THE HEATHEN WORDS! You have deviated from the rules, discussing things outside the bounds of what I have allowed: that we are only allowed to speak about the song in this thread. For this craven, despicable, putrid post of yours you have been VAPORIZED.

Let Akar's vaporization serve as a warning to all others in this thread. You are to speak about the Mother Brain! cover of Batman and nothing else. Everything else will be VAPORIZED and LIQUIDATED!

In the meantime, I'd just love to point out that the best part of the whole song is the boss battle fight sequence, starting at the 5:58 minute marker.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

are the fingers supposed to follow me everywhere i go

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Believe what he's saying. I know he has the power. He dips cookies into hot milk and tea all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

are the fingers supposed to follow me everywhere i go
    HOW ARE YOU STILL COMMENTING? FOR YOUR TRANSGRESSIONS YOU HAVE BEEN VAPORIZED!

Believe what he's saying. I know he has the power. He dips cookies into hot milk and tea all the time.
    And if you're not careful and don't abide by my rules to discuss the metal Batman soundtrack cover above, you and your wife the Cookiegoddess will be next. I call it, the dip.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

great song

@ Roma; also, I believe you pointed the wrong finger to Akar
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    great song

@ Roma; also, I believe you pointed the wrong finger to Akar
    Finally! Someone who shares my views, spoken with such clarity and brevity! It truly is one of the greatest masterpieces floating around on Youtube. Also, you're right, it should be a finger aside from the index one. I'll point it at his pile of ashes sifting away in the wind, now that he's been properly immolated and vaporized for his heresy.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

you guys better be talking about a thumbs up

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

Actually, Castlevania has a better theme
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC

you guys better be talking about a thumbs up
    If it makes you feel any better while you roast in the hell where I put you upon VAPORIZING you for your heresy of failing to speak of the holy NES metal cover above in my glorious and most flawlessly written OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyriakos View Post
    Actually, Castlevania has a better theme
    The Castlevania one is pretty awesome, don't get me wrong, but you have failed to follow the rules of the OP, to glorify the Batman cover and no other, so henceforth you are to be VAPORIZED at high noon tomorrow. You will get a last meal of your choosing, though. Any last words, you rotten heathen, before the vaporizing begins?

Get vaped, homie.

King Athelstan's Avatar The Wheel Weaves
    Blog Entries

I like the Doom 2016 soundtrack, it's one of my favourite psp games
    Proudly under the patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader
    Proud patron of 4zumi, Akar, CommodusIV ,Swaeft
    and Peaman

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

i think you mean the Nintendo Switch (TM)

Citizen

All game music with the one exception of Tetris is total crap and all metal music is even worse with the exception of Mary Poppins.

I'll post it and then let you be incels again.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    I like the Doom 2016 soundtrack, it's one of my favourite psp games
    You know, in some other thread this would be a kinda fun thing to talk about, but here in this thread NO! NO! NO! I ING TOLD YOU NO AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN, DID YOU?

VAPORIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy Hell, where you belong (and where creatures from Doom can feast on your flesh for eternity).

All game music with the one exception of Tetris is total crap and all metal music is even worse with the exception of Mary Poppins.

I'll post it and then let you be incels again.

That song is hilarious. The Andy Rehfeldt guy on Youtube is a satirical genius with his metal parodies. While I would usually heatedly argue with you about metal as I'm a metalhead who listens to all sorts of metal, especially thrash metal, this isn't the venue for that. This is the thread where I vaporize you because you couldn't follow the simple rules of the OP.

That's right. You're vaporized NOW!!!!

VAPORIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn I love turning people into piles of ash when they disobey the rules. Those are the rules.

Citizen