Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crusader Kings 3

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Default Re: Crusader Kings 3

Hopefully we will not be seeing the sole Swedish county in every kingdom west of Italy.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Overall it's a keeper I can sink more time into ck3 compared to CK2. Speaking as someone who has a couple of hundred hours in CK2 and most of the expansions.

The improvements to the interface are welcomed as is the ability to roleplay a character better than in CK2 with the stress mechanic. It just need some expanding on mechanics playing as the Romans, republics and as hordes with future expansions.

Stario's Avatar Domesticus

I find not enough roleplay currently in CKIII (CKII with all expansions had more to do).
    Currently, I am just finding myself getting a claim then pressing the claim...getting a claim then pressing the claim...and painting the map in my colours; maybe doing a hunt or a feast from time to time, but otherwise very little else to do. But I am sure things will improve as expansions and total conversion mods come online.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123