Thread: SUB-MOD BattleAxe Classic

Default SUB-MOD BattleAxe Classic

Hello, sorry for my English, this is not my first language. I am from Polish. I started a sub-mode a few years ago and had a long break. Earlier, when it was created on the Polish sub-forum, I initially called the mod "KingdomsMod", here's the finished version:

- added new provinces, maximum limit,
    - balanced, in view of the number of provinces, branch recruitment system and cost of buildings,
    - heraldic titles for the leaders of the factions and the rulers of the provinces,
    - added AI on the campaign (PiterAI - polish scripter) and battle map (Germanicu5),
    - new functionalities of some buildings (e.g. the possibility of organizing knight tournaments),
    - changed the auto-resolve.
    First of all, the classic style has been maintained, friendly to modding.

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8...FY4RmFFT3dJdHc

Installation:
    Unpack to the mods folder

Credits:

_BattleAxe Mod _Author: brandybarrel
    _Retrofit Mod v1.00 _Author: Scott "Unspoken Knight" Lowther
    _Geomod _Author: Gigantus
    _Campaign AI _Author: Piter
    _Battle AI _Author: Germanicu5
    _Muslim Princesses Portraits _Author: Hereje
    _Titles _Author: Tokus

Default Re: SUB-MOD BattleAxe Classic

Great mod! Any plans to do the 1400 campaign?

Any plans on making new units or not? Was it intentional to get rid of Ragusa? Great submod!!

Thanks for trying and appreciating my work. I have no plans to add a new campaign or units. The limit of units is maximum. Some important cities have disappeared because I needed provinces located in other places so that some places are not too crowded on the campaign map.

Gotcha! Love the submod so far! Much better than the actual mods itself.

How were you able to add castle barracks, stables, and archery range into cities?

I am a novice modder and I am creating a unofficial patch for a mod called Bare_Geomod. I was wondering if it would be alright if I can have your permission to use your units for my patch? Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

great mod Sayeer
    ,it love vanilla style mods like this,no wrongly named factions and iplemented features from kingdoms,exactly what i was looking for,tis a shame that teutonic order is not playable and there is isnt a unique 3d model for king generals(in battle),because then it would be perfect