Thread: RTW BI West/East (Rebels) Playable Request

Icon3 RTW BI West/East (Rebels) Playable Request

im looking for a way to make WRE-Rebels and ERE-Rebels Playable

like we all know the rebbelion of this faction stops when you conquer all of Empire West or East depending wich one you are facing as their rebbelion and all the regions you got get converted back to the original empire you just conquered leaving you with a message that ur faction has been eliminated
    what i want to do is stop this from happening and keeping the rebbelion going and if a city is lost due to rebbelion it can ressurect the normal ERE-WRE in the game and keep it going like that
    but maybe im asking too much since this will take ages to accomplish i guess

Sae's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: RTW BI West/East (Rebels) Playable Request

There are 2 solutions, make it playable or cancel.

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

Yep, what Sae said but using mods can also make WRE-Rebels and ERE-Rebels playable.

Rebel Commander
    BI: Make All Factions Playable
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

i actually managed to take controll of WRR or ERR when they are emerging. after that play as normal beat ur non rebel rival faction and once you do take the last city get controll of WRE after the succesful rebelion without the game showing that you have been eliminated. i guess you cant be a rebel without a non rebel faction to begin with so... yeah that's the closest i cound get it to work