Thread: Looking for modders..

PeaMan's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Looking for modders..

The title says it all, I'm looking for people who know how to mod to join me in development of the Fire and Blood mod..

• Unit modellers to expand upon some rosters such as the glover roster which only has a swordsmen unit, looking for someone to expand upon that and create glover spearmen, bowmen, cavalry etc
    • Unit modellers for hero strat map models for characters such as jon snow etc and to create house char strat models from existing units so each faction can have more than one. (traits and levels are already done just need new strat models).
    • People who know how write scripts to add flavour to the mod
    • Custom battle map modellers.
    • Someone to create new portraits
    • General UI and buildings artwork
    • General coding

If you want the lend a helping hand post in this thread and what you would be able to contribute, any help is appreciated as its a mammoth task.

*If you don't know how to mod and would still like to help out, I could use researchers to gather info about the custom campaigns such as historical characters/lords and their families, historical nicknames etc.*

My Modding work.. - Game of Thrones

Mr_Nygren's Avatar Berserkir

Default Re: Looking for modders..

"Unit modellers to expand upon some rosters such as the glover roster which only has a swordsmen unit, looking for someone to expand upon that and create glover spearmen, bowmen, cavalry etc"

I will do this for GoT Enhanced, then port the units- i don't need to be a modeller to do it as the textures already do exist. Well - i do need to know the basics of using MS3D so that i can move over the weapons etc. But nothing complicated fortunately enough.

"Someone to create new portraits"

I'll add all the new ones from GoT Enhanced. As for family members i'll look into them, but generics are possibly too many.

"General coding"

Yeah, my area pretty much.
    Be your friend's, true friend. Return gift for gift. Repay laughter, with laughter again
    but betrayal with treachery.

- The Havamal

PeaMan's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: Looking for modders..

Bump

My Modding work.. - Game of Thrones