Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Horrible Truth About Thema Devia (everyone must read before it's too late)

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Icon4 The Horrible Truth About Thema Devia (everyone must read before it's too late)

After the recent merger of "Say Something Nice" threads created by Akar and then Cookiegod, respectively, and after a constant barrage of similar competitive threads where the two attempt to outdo the other in a jocular, collegial manner, it has become plain and apparent what is really going on here and what you all need to know.

Akar is Cookiegod. And Cookiegod is Akar! They are one in the same, the same exact person, or perhaps even identical twins from the same mother. Or perhaps one has possessed the other via hive mind control and forced them into a telepathic collective, destroying their individuality completely as a living, breathing marionette.

I know, it's a bit much to take in all at once, but the warning signs have been there for us to see all along. Now the Thema Devia is under threat, as they will soon control the kangaroo courts and even the presidency if Akar isn't impeached (the alternative, Adolf Hitler, seems bad in comparison, but wait until you get a load of Akar's iron fist). I came upon this unsettling, explosive revelation while watching Ace Ventura connecting the dots together about a similar case. In this classic 90s film, he confirms that Finkle is Einhorn, and Einhorn is Finkle (WARNING: disturbing and graphic content in the spoiler video below):

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

In a similar vein, have we basically connected the dots on these other two, Akar and Cookiegod? If so what sort of plans or schemes are they truly harboring for the Thema Devia? Is there any way we can stop them or should we just start hailing them as our overlords now, while we still have the chance to enter their good graces?

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Default Re: The Horrible Truth About Thema Devia (everyone must read before it's too late)

Abstain will save us.

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Default Re: The Horrible Truth About Thema Devia (everyone must read before it's too late)

Quote Originally Posted by Diamat View Post
    Abstain will save us.
    Christianity has entered the chat.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Man Ace Ventura was a really good movie and it only becomes like overtly transphobic right at the very end

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Dammit me, he's onto us! Akar! Execute torder no. 69!
    Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Is there any way we can stop them or should we just start hailing them as our overlords now, while we still have the chance to enter their good graces?
    You should hail me, if you know what's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I think that the obvious way to tell who's not only the real one, but the most important one is to check who's account was created first. Since mine was made in July 2010 and Cookiegod's was made in August 2010 I think we can reasonably ascertain that even if Cookiegod and I are the same person I'm the original and thus superior version. Who also coincidentally has more rep.

Citizen

I have so many mean things to say but I can't because your mom = my mom.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

I joined in April 2010. Notice how there are exactly two months in between each of us joining. Also notice how I am first.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Now we know avians are part of this as well

Citizen

I joined in April 2010. Notice how there are exactly two months in between each of us joining. Also notice how I am first.
    *sigh* Here we are having a normal conversation and Diamat again has to make everything about him. So typical.

Also u 2 might be older, but I'm the freshest.

Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ's Avatar Yeah science!
    Civitate

I've neither read the OP, nor do I have any intention of doing so!
    "First get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain

οὐκ ἦν μὲν ἐγώ, νῦν δ' εἰμί· τότε δ' ούκ ἔσομαι, ούδέ μοι μελήσει

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Alas I joined in September 2010, so that means I'm the newer member of the bunch, but it also proves that I'm not the initiator of any hive mind collective.

Citizen

Just the bastard child of said spawn collective.
    Our brainwashed sleeper agent in the mod team.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ἀπολλόδοτος Α΄ ὁ Σωτήρ View Post
    I've neither read the OP, nor do I have any intention of doing so!
    tldr:tldr

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Abstain will save us.
    He's lost too many times to really be a good dude
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Citizen

Actually, She got ~40% in the US in 2016 vs ~30% for Hillary & Trump each. Also in other countries She consistently beats all other parties and candidates. The only reason why She doesn't get to lead the world to a better future is due to the cis-white-male patriarchy and its alcohol-industrial complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Flinn View Post
    He's lost too many times to really be a good dude
    It was part of his plan. This is a historic moment.

Citizen

Why do y'all think abstain is a dude?! That's sexist

Because all good things are male.

Citizen

And here I thought things don't have a gender. :O

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast