Thread: Roxolani Reforms not triggering

Default Roxolani Reforms not triggering

Hi, as the title says im playing as roxolani and im at turn 130 and parthian reforms and marian reforms have poped up already but not mine. I also control the entire provinces of Scythia and Sarmatia among others. Im at a loss when will mine trigger.

Edit: is there a way I can manually enable reforms?
    Last edited by -=Hiruzen=-; October 12, 2019 at 06:58 AM.

Default Re: Roxolani Reforms not triggering

If these didnt work:

Royal Scythia Reforms
    - Scythia also has special reform requirements.
    - The reforms can be triggered 2 ways. E
    ither 100 turns of owning a region of another Scythian/Sarmation faction. Or, 70 turns and 10 battles against other Scythian/Sarmation factions.
    Then somehow it got bugged.

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Thanks for your reply Dresden. I thought it did so too, but the only mods I use together with DEI is english units submod and 12 tpy.

Is there a way I can edit with Editsf my save so I can have my reforms enabled? since I think I already surpassed the requirements.

Sure, you can open your save and go to COMPRESSED DATA / CAMPAIGN ENV / CAMPAIGN MODEL / EPISODIC RESTRICTIONS / EVENT RESTRICTED UNITS and find the units for your faction. Change the True/False variable there.

I cant remember exactly, but I think you have to own Baktria/Transoxiana for the reforms.

I was able to do it, thanks for the help.

I thought the roxolani is grouped as Scythio/Sarmatians and I didnt think to expand east lol.

Yeah the Saka Reforms are different, I just remembered. But I think Roxolani should be similar to Scythian reforms. I can't remember off the top of my head unfortunately.
    Last edited by Dresden; October 14, 2019 at 02:11 PM.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    I'm having issues with reforms as well, but I have no problem just forcing them. However, I'm not sure where the Compressed Data Folder is. I've tried searching manually and also used the search bar in My Computer and there is apparently no such file.

Other than official DeI submods, the mods I'm using are No Campaign Clouds, Arcade Graphical Effects Remover, and Fewer Trade Ships to Increase FPS (you can tell my PC has some trouble running this horribly optimized game), as well as Higher Level Caps - More Levels (increases character and army levels to 20), so I'm not sure if those are the reason for it.

Edit: I should note that I'm playing as the Odrysians, in case they have some sort of special requirement for reform advancement.

Edit 2: Nevermind, they triggered, about 20 turns late according to the guide though.
    Last edited by Grabbin_Megroin; November 07, 2019 at 02:41 PM.