Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 53 of 53

Thread: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

  1. #41

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    It's a Warhammer/Warhammer 40K reference. Basically authoritarian governments and their apologists see the US not killing trans people as a sign of weakness and lack of moral fiber. Of course if you suggest to them that it isn't the government's business to police sexuality in a modern state and the only reason their government does is an obsession with power over others they'll vehemently deny it.

    One of the many horrible things about living in China is the state controls sexuality. Like 1984's Oceania, obedient peasants are to only have sex for procreation and otherwise put all of the energy healthy human beings put towards sex and sexuality towards benefiting the party that oppresses them.
    He wasn't talking about killing transpeople. He was referring to "transchildren" when children would be mutilated and given hormone therapy, clearly long before they can make such a life-changing decision as an adult. It is rather expected that normal people around the world view this as cruel and barbaric.

  2. #42

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    It's a Warhammer/Warhammer 40K reference. Basically authoritarian governments and their apologists see the US not killing trans people as a sign of weakness and lack of moral fiber. Of course if you suggest to them that it isn't the government's business to police sexuality in a modern state and the only reason their government does is an obsession with power over others they'll vehemently deny it.

    One of the many horrible things about living in China is the state controls sexuality. Like 1984's Oceania, obedient peasants are to only have sex for procreation and otherwise put all of the energy healthy human beings put towards sex and sexuality towards benefiting the party that oppresses them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    He wasn't talking about killing transpeople. He was referring to "transchildren" when children would be mutilated and given hormone therapy, clearly long before they can make such a life-changing decision as an adult. It is rather expected that normal people around the world view this as cruel and barbaric.
    Thank you, Heathen Hammer; i must spread some rep around before giving you some.

    Forcing children who are below the age of consent to undergo sex change is child abuse; it's sick, and could only come about because the ruling class of the US is made up of pizzagate lolita express epstein child rapist paedophiles. ie they have reached the lowest of sexual depravity and decadance much like the fall of rome.

    Alongside moral depravity, we see south of the border in Mexico where the cartels are using american military grade weapons which they could only have sourced from american producers and gun runners; such are the actions of a rogue state, arming terrorists and drug lords, creating chaos around the world.

  3. #43

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    The transkids thing is just a smokescreen, a way in the door to push the idea "These people are bad and we should strip them of their civil rights/imprison them/kill them." We saw it all before with the gay rights movement when that was supposedly going to lead to kids being forced to be gay. "Think of the children!" is one of the oldest appeal to emotion arguments in the book.

    You might want to look up theories as too why Rome fell. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't that they didn't persecute anyone who wasn't 100% straight.

  4. #44
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,999

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Alongside moral depravity, we see south of the border in Mexico where the cartels are using american military grade weapons which they could only have sourced from american producers and gun runners; such are the actions of a rogue state, arming terrorists and drug lords, creating chaos around the world.
    Such are the actions of business and private individuals a state bound by how its second amendment is understood. Please refine military grade hardware or provide a link.

    Forcing children who are below the age of consent to undergo sex change is child abuse; it's sick, and could only come about because the ruling class of the US is made up of pizzagate lolita express epstein child rapist paedophiles. ie they have reached the lowest of sexual depravity and decadance much like the fall of rome.
    Really pizzagate? OK Exarch you like playing (or are) Chinese nationalist. Fine, but it does not help rants to look less by adding reference to loony toons right wing mouth breathing nut job stuff.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  5. #45

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    The transkids thing is just a smokescreen, a way in the door to push the idea "These people are bad and we should strip them of their civil rights/imprison them/kill them." We saw it all before with the gay rights movement when that was supposedly going to lead to kids being forced to be gay. "Think of the children!" is one of the oldest appeal to emotion arguments in the book.

    You might want to look up theories as too why Rome fell. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't that they didn't persecute anyone who wasn't 100% straight.
    So we should allow child abuse and pedophilia, because doing otherwise would "open door" to "discrimination" of the gay people? This is a terrible argument, and not just because it is itself emotional and illogical (which it very much so is), but because you discredit actual communities of law-abiding consensual adults by putting them in the same group as child abusers and pedos.
    Why is it so hard for leftists to simply denounce things like child abuse and pedophilia? Is that really a hill to die on just to spite "right-wingers"?
    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Really pizzagate? OK Exarch you like playing (or are) Chinese nationalist. Fine, but it does not help rants to look less by adding reference to loony toons right wing mouth breathing nut job stuff.
    Given how Epstein turned out to be very much so real, it is mostly loony toons left-wing urbanite soy stuff that wants everyone to think that these don't exist. Or that pedophilia is a good thing, at least that's the latest narrative from progressives.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; October 20, 2019 at 09:49 AM.

  6. #46
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,999

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Given how Epstein turned out to be very much so real, it is mostly loony toons left-wing urbanite soy stuff that wants everyone to think that these don't exist. Or that pedophilia is a good thing, at least that's the latest narrative from progressives.
    That the wealthy elite avoid punishment and abuse their power in wealthy elite setting does not infarct make the lunacy of pizza gate any more credible. Nor do decades old stores about sexual abuse in say the modeling industry involving underage girls or boys and the elite of that world. Nor do decades of abuse in Catholic Church. In each the abuse happen in more or less plain sight but in realm where the powerful had power. The Pizzagate thing is beyond stupid and fails any credibility test.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  7. #47

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    That the wealthy elite avoid punishment and abuse their power in wealthy elite setting does not infarct make the lunacy of pizza gate any more credible. Nor do decades old stores about sexual abuse in say the modeling industry involving underage girls or boys and the elite of that world. Nor do decades of abuse in Catholic Church. In each the abuse happen in more or less plain sight but in realm where the powerful had power. The Pizzagate thing is beyond stupid and fails any credibility test.
    Evidence of pedophilia within the elite seems to sufficient enough evidence - for theories on existence of pedophiles among wealthy elites. Given the whole Epstein thing, it turns out the whole pizzagate thing wasn't that off after all.

  8. #48
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,999

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Evidence of pedophilia within the elite seems to sufficient enough evidence - for theories on existence of pedophiles among wealthy elites. Given the whole Epstein thing, it turns out the whole pizzagate thing wasn't that off after all.
    No no it does not. Did Epstein run his thing out a local deli? Nope. Did he have satanic torture. No he was abusing sub adult girls that could pass for young looking young. Is it a crime and gross yes but nothing like the fervor dreams of Pizzagate.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  9. #49

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    No no it does not. Did Epstein run his thing out a local deli? Nope. Did he have satanic torture. No he was abusing sub adult girls that could pass for young looking young. Is it a crime and gross yes but nothing like the fervor dreams of Pizzagate.
    So your argument is that "it wasn't as bad as in worst possible assumption".
    I mean I guess, but the full extent of what was happening there is unknown, and Exarch still makes a valid point in regards to problem of pedophilia within the Western baizou elites.

  10. #50
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,999

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    So your argument is that "it wasn't as bad as in worst possible assumption".
    I mean I guess, but the full extent of what was happening there is unknown, and Exarch still makes a valid point in regards to problem of pedophilia within the Western baizou elites.
    No my argument is it a fantastically silly conspiracy theory detached from from any reasonable credibility.

    No mister China is Great and good does not have a point

    https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2076791/chinas-former-child-brides-refuse-be-silenced


    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  11. #51

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    No my argument is it a fantastically silly conspiracy theory detached from from any reasonable credibility.
    Except that reality contains things like pedophile islands for rich liberals, which makes such theories rather realistic for everyone except fanatical Democrat supporters.
    Indeed, pedophilia seems to be a trend among leftists.

  12. #52

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    So your argument is that "it wasn't as bad as in worst possible assumption".
    I mean I guess, but the full extent of what was happening there is unknown, and Exarch still makes a valid point in regards to problem of pedophilia within the Western baizou elites.
    I wonder if the Jeffrey Epstein scandal would have happened in Europe, where the age of consent laws are by and large lower than they are in the US, going as low as 14.

  13. #53

    Default Re: What if the world treated the U.S. like a rogue state?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spyrith View Post
    I wonder if the Jeffrey Epstein scandal would have happened in Europe, where the age of consent laws are by and large lower than they are in the US, going as low as 14.
    I'm pretty sure sex trafficking of minors would cause outrage among everyone, except for maybe traditionalist muslims and Clintons.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •