Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 141 to 151 of 151

Thread: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

  1. #141

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    He provided an extensive list of sources. Also source that he is alt-right? Clearly since you expressed lack of factual knowledge on the issue, a sourced video is a good place to start for you.
    eh???

    I expressed no such thing. It really seems that reading comprehension isn't really your thing. I guess that's why you seem to think the way you do.

    Let's use a little common sense here. If the best source you can come up with support your argument is "Random Youtuber #3244313", that's not a great start. While you are correct in the he does list sources, none are without bias or considered trustworthy.

    https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/mises-daily/

    But you are welcome to try again and source an actual historian rather than 'Shouty McFarRight'. In the meantime, here's an independent article from a neutral, trustworthy source that completely contradicts your silly argument.

    P.S. It's got actual sources from actual historians and everything!

    https://fullfact.org/online/nazis-socialists/
    Last edited by TheLeft; November 02, 2019 at 10:29 AM. Reason: wibble

  2. #142
    Mithradates's Avatar Campidoctor
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,577

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Two mass murders were motivated by GI doctrine. We know this from the manifestos of the terrorists themselves. obviously.


    Any reason for excusing these people?
    Doesnt matter, as long as they are not promoting mass murder and terrorism the blame is on those two murderers alone, it was their choice to turn to terrorism.
    Last edited by Mithradates; November 02, 2019 at 01:12 PM.

  3. #143

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    If the guy was NSDAP supporter, then he was, to a similar extent, a socialist.

  4. #144

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Yeah, the whole three-arrow symbol is the leftist equivalent of swastika. But nice try sneaking obvious leftist propaganda as an objective source.
    The video provides an extensive list of sources (some of which you can't readily access by Googling). Also source that he is far-left? Clearly, since you expressed lack of knowledge on the subject of discussion, a well-sourced video is a good place to start for you.

  5. #145

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    The video provides an extensive list of sources (some of which you can't readily access by Googling).
    It seems like video by Razor hit the nail on the head with pointing out that pretty much every socialist regime was similar in its economic policies to those of NSDAP. The video you posted never even addressed that, essentially boiling down to being intellectually trapped echo-chamber of neo-marxist sources.
    Also source that he is far-left?
    Using symbol of leftist extremist groups in the beginning kinda gave that up.

  6. #146

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    It seems like video by Razor hit the nail on the head with pointing out that pretty much every socialist regime was similar in its economic policies to those of NSDAP.
    But it didn't, the Three Arrows explains why.

    The video you posted never even addressed that, essentially boiling down to being intellectually trapped echo-chamber of neo-marxist sources.
    What neo-marxist sources, and why don't you tell me specifically how Three Arrows did that?

    Using symbol of leftist extremist groups in the beginning kinda gave that up.
    But you haven't even watched the video, how do you even know he is far-left? Tell me what extreme views he advocates in the video. That Hitler was NOT a Socialist? Top kek.

  7. #147

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    If the guy was NSDAP supporter, then he was, to a similar extent, a socialist.
    It's impressive the amount of conflicting views you think "socialists" hold.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

  8. #148

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mithradates View Post
    Doesnt matter, as long as they are not promoting mass murder and terrorism the blame is on those two murderers alone, it was their choice to turn to terrorism.
    It's a cult that takes money from racists in return for a mythology that suggests that the only way out of failure is the removal of people of a different hue or religion. Of course it invites violence.So yes it does matter.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

    "Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

  9. #149

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    But it didn't, the Three Arrows explains why.
    He never really addressed that argument. Essentially whole video is just one big appeal to "authority" of modern neo-socialist "academia".
    What neo-marxist sources, and why don't you tell me specifically how Three Arrows did that?
    Three arrows is a symbol of various leftist extremist groups, including antifa. Its like posting ISIS symbol and then claiming to be neutral and unbiased lol.
    But you haven't even watched the video, how do you even know he is far-left?
    I did. But using symbols of literal terrorist groups isn't a good start if, again, you are trying to claim to be neutral and unbaised.

    So in conclusion it is objective to point out that no argument was presented that would prove modern neo-socialist claim that NSDAP was not socialist.
    Last edited by Heathen Hammer; November 05, 2019 at 07:36 PM.

  10. #150

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    Getting back to the topic at hand. It turns out that Richard Spencer, the Alt-Right messiah, is a vile racist POS. I know, shock horror!

    https://gizmodo.com/internet-savvy-n...azi-1839598635

    I wonder how long it will be before someone claims that he's actually a socialist and was never a right winger at all...

  11. #151
    alhoon's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chania, Greece
    Posts
    21,313

    Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

    A large number of off-topic posts have been deleted and some were moved to the appropriate thread discussing socialism and the Nazi party here. Please respect the topic of this thread that is the mass murder in Halle and keep discussions about the political tenets of Socialism and Nazism in their appropriate thread.
    Last edited by alhoon; November 04, 2019 at 03:41 PM.
    DIE: Diversity, Inclusion, Equality (Pun on SJWs, I am not far-right)
    _______________________________________________________
    Beta-tester for Darthmod Empire, the default modification for Empire Total War that does not ask for your money behind patreon.

    Developer of Causa Belli submod for Darthmod, headed by Hammeredalways and a ton of other people.
    Developer of LtC: Random maps submod for Lands to Conquer (that brings a multitude of random maps and other features).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •