Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    You never did answer the question of whether you are now or have ever been part of a far-right movement. The nice, indeed proper answer would have been a simple no, or even a how dare you. There are obvious motives for the attack, he did after all publish an antisemitic and racist manifesto, akin to the Christchurch one. He was radicalised by the identitarian mass murder at Christchurch and incited others to commit similar acts. Yet you are having us to believe he has nothing in common with similar terrorists? To hell with your excusing this racist piece of . You just have to mention antifa now in order to become indistinguishable from the real Heathen Hammer.
    And have you ever been part of an Islamic terrorist group, or.a member of the Communist Party? If is as fair a question

The killings of these far right loners are just not significant, and far less than the killing of Islamic terrorist.. Just this month, a recent Islamic convert killed for of his co-workers in Paris. Given that Muslims only make a smaller percentage of the population than the white males you complain about, they are killing at a much higher rate. The 911 terrorist attack alone killed more people than a the far right attacks combined.

I have already posted in another thread that terrorist attacks by white males in the US are actually slightly less than their percentage of the US population. In reality, be they from the far right or Muslims and others, these terrorist attacks make up of just a tiny fraction of people killed by violence in the US each year, although Muslim terrorist have killed morex and have the potential to kill more.. A lot of publicity is given to the attacks by lone white males, but I don't see any threads an the October attack in Paris, or other such terrorist attacks.

Leftist groups have had their share of terrorist attacks. The SLA was involved in kidnapping, robbery, and killing in the US. And there is the Shining Path in Peru. And GRAPO in Spain. In fact, since the terrorist acts are by groups rather than just the work of lone individuals, I say they are worse and more dangerous.

A

I like how racist terrorists are always "lone guns".
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    It is a good thing that they are lone guns, because if they were part of a larger organization like Muslim terrorist. They could do more damage.

The flip side of it is that if these racist were committing their terrorist acts a part of a larger group, the potential for detecting the attack and stopping it before hand goes up. It is hard to identify and stop individuals acting alone. Thousands of angry men might see all the same videos, and yet not act out. Identifying the ones who will from the large majority who won't act violent can be tough. Trying to shutdown the sites might not be effective. We have been trying to shutdown the raadixal Muslims for years, without success. Radical Muslims are still successfully recruiting among the moderate Muslims of the West, and the radical Muslims still kill more than the racist people complain about.

A better understanding of how they got to this stage mifht enable to more effectively combat this. Unlike the case of Islam, where radicalizing turned formerly peaceful moderates into violent Muslim fanatics, these guys watching far right sites and median didn't turn them from formerly tolerant peace loving persons into murderous racistm. Rather, it was their already racist attitude that seems to have caused them to seek out the racist sites

There was a time when it was more extreme leftist ideologs who were committing violent acts, like the Red Brigade.

Quote Originally Posted by Common Soldier View Post
    And have you ever been part of an Islamic terrorist group, or.a member of the Communist Party? If is as fair a question
    Now that was easy. Never read Marx. Being a Christian who loves bacon disqualies me from Islamist involvement.Simple isn't it. What about you?

The killings of these far right loners are just not significant you say? Tell that to the scores of victims. Do we have to grade political violenvce by race now, with 'white murders' being superior to those commited by brown ones? Sounds like a twisted form of identitarianism. Are you one of those people too, you wanna watch some Muslims or Jews gunned down live on teh internets? And to suggest that only racist terrorists get publicity is complete bollocks.

Yet another apologist to add to the list.

Trying to shutdown the sites might not be effective. We have been trying to shutdown the raadixal Muslims for years, without success.
    More bollocks. Once we locked away Anjem Chioudhury he was unable to radicalise anyone.It was unfortunate that successive governments had previously ignored the problem until his acolyes began to kill people. . Banning the Nazi National Action has prevented further attacks from that group , for now.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 16, 2019 at 01:51 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

The real problem is the way people minimilise the terrorists who come from their side of the political spectrum. The way heathen hammer justifies right wing killers whiletrying to make out it's all the fault of liberals.

Reminds me of those bastards back in the day who would rant about the IRA and praise the UVF.

Anders Breivik should of been a wake up call but nobody wants to listen. Right wing terror needs to be dealt with just as islamic terror needs to be dealt with, you can not ignore one and point to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    The perpetrators of the Bataclan terrorist attacks and the mass sexual assaults in Cologne etc. were also racist. Then again, the PC brigade also declared them "isolated incidents", and tried to blame the victims...

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    The perpetrators of the Bataclan terrorist attacks and the mass sexual assaults in Cologne etc. were also racist.
    Wait, do you not see the difference between laying the culpability of terrorism on a political ideology and an entire religion?
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Wait, do you not see the difference between laying the culpability of terrorism on a political ideology and an entire religion?
    Exactly. Im my day we didn't have this . The 70s was the golden age for terrorism, not a week passed by when the IRA, PLO or Red Brigade didn't get some mention. In the US there were the Weather Underground, Jewish Defence League, Black Panthers, the American Nazi Party and the KKK. An entire OPEC meeting was kidnapped (Carlos the Jackal). There was none of this lone wolf, mentally ill, other side kills more nonsense, they were all considered terrorists.

I blame teh internetz for encouraging people to be apologists for certain ideologioes.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Care to provide an airtight distinction between "religion" and "political ideology"? I think your definition of "religion" includes ethnicity. Which is wrong, just so you know.
    The examples I've cited show terrorists who were both racist and religious, that's the point. And they used their religion to justify their racism. And interested parties tried to downplay all of it.

Care to provide an airtight distinction between "religion" and "political ideology"? I think your definition of "religion" includes ethnicity. Which is wrong, just so you know.
    The examples I've cited show terrorists who were both racist and religious, that's the point. And they used their religion to justify their racism. And interested parties tried to downplay all of it.
    Been a while since we had a "muslims are evil terrorists" post. I've almost missed them.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    Been a while since we had a "muslims are evil terrorists" post. I've almost missed them.
    I don't follow. What does your statement have to do with my post?

I don't follow. What does your statement have to do with my post?
    Because racists have gone beyond pretending they were 'criticising Islam', and decided that sharing stories about killing black, brown and Jewish people, before they overrun the Earth like tribbles, was more entertaining.

It is a good thing that they are lone guns, because if they were part of a larger organization like Muslim terrorist. They could do more damage.

The flip side of it is that if these racist were committing their terrorist acts a part of a larger group, the potential for detecting the attack and stopping it before hand goes up. It is hard to identify and stop individuals acting alone. Thousands of angry men might see all the same videos, and yet not act out. Identifying the ones who will from the large majority who won't act violent can be tough. Trying to shutdown the sites might not be effective. We have been trying to shutdown the raadixal Muslims for years, without success. Radical Muslims are still successfully recruiting among the moderate Muslims of the West, and the radical Muslims still kill more than the racist people complain about.

A better understanding of how they got to this stage mifht enable to more effectively combat this. Unlike the case of Islam, where radicalizing turned formerly peaceful moderates into violent Muslim fanatics, these guys watching far right sites and median didn't turn them from formerly tolerant peace loving persons into murderous racistm. Rather, it was their already racist attitude that seems to have caused them to seek out the racist sites

There was a time when it was more extreme leftist ideologs who were committing violent acts, like the Red Brigade.
    Victims of muslims terrorism are mostly other muslims.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyama View Post
    Victims of muslims terrorism are mostly other muslims.
    It's still the single cultural background that is most closely associated with terrorism, fundamentalism and human rights violation. We don't have too many Muslims in the West yet, but accumulate too many too quickly and you will inevitably import Middle-Eastern violence normalization and standards of inequality. This development is demonstrated to be true over and over in several European cities. I know you've heard it all before, but i don't care. Obviously it has to be repeated often enough for some people.

Because racists have gone beyond pretending they were 'criticising Islam', and decided that sharing stories about killing black, brown and Jewish people, before they overrun the Earth like tribbles, was more entertaining.
    Ironically, black, brown and Jewish people suffer more in Islamic countries than they ever would in any Western society today. For example, Arabic and Islam-backed racism against black people, including classic chain-and-ball slavery is rampant throughout Muslim Africa.
    Last edited by swabian; October 17, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Care to provide an airtight distinction between "religion" and "political ideology"?
    Impossible, "religion" doesn't have an airtight definition itself. That doesn't mean it is pretty damn easy to draw a distinction between the two. "Life" also doesn't have an airtight definition, but let's not pretend rocks are alive.
    I think your definition of "religion" includes ethnicity. Which is wrong, just so you know.
    Why would you think that? When have I defined religion for you?
    What? We don't typically think of it that way in the US. Whenever the KKK pulled some off some insane terrorist attack, we didn't hype the importance of their Christian faith as a motivation for their racial violence. We, you know, blamed the political organization of the KKK itself instead of trying to say their actions were indicative of the Christian faith.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

I don't remember anyone relevant blaming the Bataclan attack on the victims. Observe that I wrote "relevant", in case you want to dig out some random loon's Facebook post or something like that.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    It's still the single cultural background that is most closely associated with terrorism, fundamentalism and human rights violation. We don't have too many Muslims in the West yet, but accumulate too many too quickly and you will inevitably import Middle-Eastern violence normalization and standards of inequality. This development is demonstrated to be true over and over in several European cities. I know you've heard it all before, but i don't care. Obviously it has to be repeated often enough for some people. )
    Racist nonsence. Until NATO was formed Europe was probably one of the more violent continents. You know, the continent that fought constant wars and rounded up and killed 6m jews?

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Ironically, black, brown and Jewish people suffer more in Islamic countries than they ever would in any Western society today. For example, Arabic and Islam-backed racism against black people, including classic chain-and-ball slavery is rampant throughout Muslim Africa.
    They may well do, but that doesn't explain why some people find it hard to describe white supremacist mass murder as terrorism.

Racist nonsence. Until NATO was formed Europe was probably one of the more violent continents. You know, the continent that fought constant wars and rounded up and killed 6m jews?

They may well do, but that doesn't explain why some people find it hard to describe white supremacist mass murder as terrorism.
    White people good, brown people bad

It's not a difficult concept to understand, it's simply how they see the world.

Aexodus's Avatar Persuasion>Coercion
    Blog Entries

What’s racist about stating that (without proper levels of integration) the more Muslims there are the more terrorism there will be.
    Patronised by Pontifex Maximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Himster View Post
    The trick is to never be honest. That's what this social phenomenon is engineering: publicly conform, or else.

Quote Originally Posted by Aexodus View Post
    What’s racist about stating that (without proper levels of integration) the more Muslims there are the more terrorism there will be.
    You are clearly not an Irishman of a certain age. Consult a serving member of the Birmingham Six if you truly want to understand the perils of stereotyping a race or religion. Rather than find an actual terrorist, the police beat the crap out of them until some couldn't take no more and confessed. You seem to be defending a similar proposition, it doesn't matter if we capture an actual terrorist, we must be seen cracking down on Irishmen , sorry, Muslims as it is now.

It is also racist to suggest that Muslims collectively require 'integration' . Whether anyone of any race or religion needs integrating is dependent on culture and geography. A Glaswegian Pakistani, or a Cockney Bangladeshi requires none.There were born here. Any English -speaking Commonwealth migrant would have a head start over, say, a non-English speaking Hungarian.Why would a non-English -speaking Muslim from Singapore require more integation than one from Russia? I would argue that these Britain First Generation Identity types require 'integration' as their Nazi values have no place in society. And so on.

But I digress. People seem to have no difficulty assigning all kinds of characteristics to people different to themselves in appearance or politics, but find it incredibly hard to describe white supremacist mass murder as terrorism. Is it an inverse form of political correctness?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 18, 2019 at 06:52 AM.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast