Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

As it was pointed out out above, the difference between right and left is that former condemns violence altogether, while latter only condemns violence from the right while justifying violence form the left. I never justified any acts of violence (unless done in self-defense), so your post lacks any coherent arguments, as usual.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Says the guy who found Heather Heyer's death amusing and praised the killer? The same guy who whenever some white nationalist or neo-nazi commits an act of terror, rather than condemn the killer or the violence screeches "but muh Antifa"?
    Last edited by irontaino; October 12, 2019 at 01:14 PM.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    As it was pointed out out above, the difference between right and left is that former condemns violence altogether, while latter only condemns violence from the right while justifying violence form the left. I never justified any acts of violence (unless done in self-defense), so your post lacks any coherent arguments, as usual.
    As the previous post says. The difficulty you have is that your massive body of work on such issues either mocks the victims of far right killings, excuses them or goes on an irrelevant antifa riff.

There is no left or right or antifa involved, just the white identarian ideology, so, I'm going to ask again, why are you afraid to comment on the actual reasons behind the killings in Germany?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 13, 2019 at 03:51 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Says the guy who found Heather Heyer's death amusing and praised the killer? The same guy who whenever some white nationalist or neo-nazi commits an act of terror, rather than condemn the killer or the violence screeches "but muh Antifa"?
    I didn't praise the killer, but its funny how you are literally projecting, given how right denounces all violence altogether, while for the left terrorism is "acceptable" as long as it is against "enemy in culture war". I never praised any violent acts (unless in self-defense), yet we don't hear you and your other comrades denounce antifa's terrorist activity.
    Thanks for proving my point.

swabian's Avatar igni ferroque

Sad that 2 people had to die because of this confused individual's rage. There was however no mass murder and there is also no link to the identitarian movement.
    Murderers like this one get their inspiration from far more radicalized milieus and see everything on the political right as loosely associated even if their murderous attitudes are clearly being rejected. If you say you're against illegal immigration, guys like this see it as confirmation of whatever bloodshed they're planning. There is hardly anything one can do about it. It's the sad deed of a psychopathic loner, nothing really political.

Also fair to point out that people he shot would have been alive if they could carry guns on them.

I didn't praise the killer, but its funny how you are literally projecting, given how right denounces all violence altogether, while for the left terrorism is "acceptable" as long as it is against "enemy in culture war". I never praised any violent acts (unless in self-defense), yet we don't hear you and your other comrades denounce antifa's terrorist activity.
    YOu did and the mods removed it. We still have you mocking her nonethess, hence the Mad Max picture. YOu also said she committed suicide and that it was all antifa's fault. Heather Heyer, as we all know was murdered, by a fascist. And you could not accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by swabian View Post
    Sad that 2 people had to die because of this confused individual's rage. There was however no mass murder and there is also no link to the identitarian movement.
    Murderers like this one get their inspiration from far more radicalized milieus and see everything on the political right as loosely associated even if their murderous attitudes are clearly being rejected. If you say you're against illegal immigration, guys like this see it as confirmation of whatever bloodshed they're planning. There is hardly anything one can do about it. It's the sad deed of a psychopathic loner, nothing really political.
    Mmm. I remember al-Muhajiroun used to cite non-violence whilst those influenced by it carried out a string of terrorist attacks. By the time the UK government got off its arse and banned it, the damage was done. We are repeating the mistake with Generation Identity.

Also fair to point out that people he shot would have been alive if they could carry guns on them.
    And let ISIS clones and Nazi loons have more powerpower? How daft.Gun ownership didn't stop EL Paso and the massive number of mass shootings in the US, at least 334 this year.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 13, 2019 at 11:23 AM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Citizen

This guy wants to talk about projection

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15381877

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked

A.B.A.P.

This guy wants to talk about projection
    And I never said that it was justified. If it was an antifa member in that car and it was someone on right-wing side that died, you'd be praising the drive. Which is pretty much the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    YOu did and the mods removed it. We still have you mocking her nonethess, hence the Mad Max picture. YOu also said she committed suicide and that it was all antifa's fault. Heather Heyer, as we all know was murdered, by a fascist. And you could not accept it.
    And again more false claims and ad hominems from you. As I said above, the only difference is that right-wingers disavow violence altogether, but you guys tend to support violence if it is coming from your side.

No, of course not. There is a small chance the victims could have safely shot the guy if they would have seen it coming that out of nowhere, someone intends to kill them. Even then, an exchange of gunfire could have resulted in the victims deaths and likely would have. In no way would it be safe to say the'd have survived. Admittedly, i'd personally rather would have a gun in such a situation even if it improves my chances only slightly, but that is not the topic here.

And I never said that it was justified. If it was an antifa member in that car and it was someone on right-wing side that died, you'd be praising the drive. Which is pretty much the difference.

And again more false claims and ad hominems from you. As I said above, the only difference is that right-wingers disavow violence altogether, but you guys tend to support violence if it is coming from your side.
    Mh, there's motivation on both sides of the political spectrum to instrumentalize violent acts and to accuse debaters of some hidden agenda or another that condones criminal acts including murder. Needles to say that this is a very bad style and doesn't win the argument for anyone. Terrorism like this has to be fought, that's plain as day. What is there even to discuss?
    Last edited by swabian; October 13, 2019 at 11:24 AM.

Citizen

Any examples of this? Really projecting hard there.

A.B.A.P.

Mh, there's motivation on both sides of the political spectrum to instrumentalize violent acts and to accuse debaters of some hidden agenda or another that condones criminal acts including murder. Needles to say that this is a very bad style and doesn't win the argument for anyone. Terrorism like this has to be fought, that's plain as day. What is there even to discuss?
    Well we do see posts from "left"" side of the isle which view certain acts of violence and terror as justified if they target people who they think are "racist" or "Nazis". So pretty much opposite side of the same coin.

Citizen

Well we do see posts from "left"" side of the isle which view certain acts of violence and terror as justified if they target people who they think are "racist" or "Nazis". So pretty much opposite side of the same coin.
    For example? Just saying, you didn't condemn Heather Heyer's killer, you didn't condemn the El Paso shooter, and you have yet to condemn this fellow. All I see is "reeeee Antifa!"

A.B.A.P.

Well we do see posts from "left"" side of the isle which view certain acts of violence and terror as justified if they target people who they think are "racist" or "Nazis".
    El Elamein, the Normandy Invasion and Operation Bagration don't count as terrorist acts.

The moderator said, after tidying the Charlottesville thread 'Also, promotion of illegal activities, such as praising of terrorist acts, will be dealt with very severely, while ridiculing the victims of a murderous attack is also considered disruptive and therefore will be treated appropriately. '

The person he referred to was you, wasn't it? We know what you did that summer.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 13, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

What is there even to discuss?
    I think what needs to be discussed, if anything, is that German media keep blaming the wrong people for this. They are really trying to link anti-Semitic terrorism to the AfD, somehow.

For example? Just saying, you didn't condemn Heather Heyer's killer, you didn't condemn the El Paso shooter, and you have yet to condemn this fellow. All I see is "reeeee Antifa!"
    The modern right, struggling with the trauma of change, now typically turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie. "I didn't say that." "There are no right-wing mass shootings." "Climate change is a hoax."

The problem with this blanket denial of reality is that it starts from admitting the truth of the other person's views. If he did say that he would be condoning terrorism and murder. If there are right-wing mass shootings it would indicate a tendency towards violence goes hand-in-hand with right-wing political views. If climate change is a fact we would have to do something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    The modern right, struggling with the trauma of change, now typically turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie. "I didn't say that." "There are no right-wing mass shootings." "Climate change is a hoax."

The problem with this blanket denial of reality is that it starts from admitting the truth of the other person's views. If he did say that he would be condoning terrorism and murder. If there are right-wing mass shootings it would indicate a tendency towards violence goes hand-in-hand with right-wing political views. If climate change is a fact we would have to do something about it.
    No democratically legitimated right wing position is supportive of terrorism and murder. You're following the ancient formula, that everything not left-wing is automatically murderous.

And by the way, those people who already have adopted and accepted a murderous attitude would not be inclined to discuss it. They would indeed condone murder, no matter what anyone does or says.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    I think what needs to be discussed, if anything, is that German media keep blaming the wrong people for this. They are really trying to link anti-Semitic terrorism to the AfD, somehow.
    The AfD may be be racist but it's not deranged. GI certainly is.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post

No it wouldn't.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast