Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    No it wouldn't.
    To be fair, I think he meant extreme right wing views
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Tiro

A discussion of the impacts of civil rights laws and a stern audit of government invested in the economy is in order. Open up the discussion and people won't be living in fear of speaking out and we'll all have less weirdos doing violent and pointless acts. Unless talking about those things is just too radical, implicating the last several centuries as being a turn downward in civilization of Europe and America.

Does anyone honestly believe that the LEFT and the rest of society can coexist? Not to make it seem binary, but the one side uses a symbol like "equality" to fool everyone else into thinking that having a government job is the only way to keep above all the rest who pay taxes. That's the dead end to liberal democracy, a gated community, twitter politicians, and drone deliveries, while the enriching diversity is slaughtering itself and the police.
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    To be fair, I think he meant extreme right wing views
    There is a correlation between "extreme" ideological views and violence across the political spectrum. That said, terrorism accounts for a minuscule percentage (<1%) of homicides across western countries. In Germany, there have been three murders associated with terrorism that I know of this year. That is out of a homicide rate of 1.18 per 100k.

There is a correlation between "extreme" ideological views and violence across the political spectrum. That said, terrorism accounts for a minuscule percentage (<1%) of homicides across western countries. In Germany, there have been three murders associated with terrorism that I know of this year. That is out of a homicide rate of 1.18 per 100k.
    First part accurate , second part totally meh. Neat attempt to minimise identitarian terrorism btw . These murders didn't happen in isolation, we have had three similar events throughout the world in quick succession. I dare say that even those indoctrinated by GI who aren't tempted to kill people become rather compromised as a result, as demonstrated by the antics of a former TWC member which led to his expulsion.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    A discussion of the impacts of civil rights laws and a stern audit of government invested in the economy is in order. Open up the discussion and people won't be living in fear of speaking out and we'll all have less weirdos doing violent and pointless acts. Unless talking about those things is just too radical, implicating the last several centuries as being a turn downward in civilization of Europe and America.

Does anyone honestly believe that the LEFT and the rest of society can coexist? Not to make it seem binary, but the one side uses a symbol like "equality" to fool everyone else into thinking that having a government job is the only way to keep above all the rest who pay taxes. That's the dead end to liberal democracy, a gated community, twitter politicians, and drone deliveries, while the enriching diversity is slaughtering itself and the police.
    Bollocks to that, this murder relates to someone indoctrinated by an extremist ideology.Your apartheid-style viewpoint is informed by an extremist ideology.

Fact: The US has 1.3 million active-duty troops, with another 865,000 in reserve, each one of them a government employee. As of 2019, the U.S. spends US$693 billion to fund them . Bloody leftists. They presumably pay taxes.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 13, 2019 at 09:18 PM.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

First part accurate , second part totally meh. Neat attempt to minimise identitarian terrorism btw . These murders didn't happen in isolation, we have had three similar events throughout the world in quick succession. I dare say that even those indoctrinated by GI who aren't tempted to kill people become rather compromised as a result, as demonstrated by the antics of a former TWC member which led to his expulsion.
    1. I made no "attempt to minimize identitarian terrorism": I simply gave you the facts. Homicides caused by terrorist activity account for <1% (if my math is right it's ~0.3%) of all murders in Germany. You shouldn't be offended that the number of lives lost as a result of terror attacks is so small.

2. There is no indication that the Halle murderer was connected with the movement Generation Identity (which isn't classified as a terrorist group). You have presented no evidence indicating that the killer was "indoctrinated" by their material. On first viewing, I'd say that the specifically antisemitic motivation behind the attack actually points away from GI being the ideological origin of the killer's reasoning.
    Last edited by Cope; October 13, 2019 at 10:17 PM.

1. I made no "attempt to minimize identitarian terrorism": I simply gave you the facts. Homicides caused by terrorist activity account for <1% (if my math is right it's ~0.3%) of all murders in Germany. You shouldn't be offended that the number of lives lost as a result of terror attacks is so small.

2. There is no indication that the Halle murderer was connected with the movement Generation Identity (which isn't classified as a terrorist group). You have presented no evidence indicating that the killer was "indoctrinated" by their material. On first viewing, I'd say that the specifically antisemitic motivation behind the attack actually points away from GI being the ideological origin of the killer's reasoning.
    I fart in the general direction of your post. If you think attempting to Jews en mass , then killing random people who could be Muslim and filming it is normal behaviour there is no helping you. This is obviously a copycat murder spree. The similarities to Christchurch are self-evident, killing people who are 'non-white' and sharing the experience with like-minded people. As far as I'm concerned Generation Identity should be a proscribed organisation, like Islam 4UK and National Action.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 14, 2019 at 03:08 PM.

I fart in the general direction of your post. If you think attempting to Jews en mass , then killing random people who could be Muslim and filming it is normal behaviour there is no helping you.
    Desperate straw man alert. No part of my post states or implies that "killing random people....is normal behaviour". The facts relating to the statistical rarity of these incidents don't care about your feelings.

This is obviously a copy murder spree. The similarities to Christchurch are self-evident, killing people who are 'non-white' and sharing the experience with like-minded people. As far as I'm concerned Generation Identity should be a proscribed organisation, like Islam 4UK and National Action.
    There have been no reports from the German authorities that this killer was associated with Generation Identity or that he was radicalized via their material. Unless you have evidence suggesting otherwise, whether or not you think that GI should be banned is frankly irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Does anyone honestly believe that the LEFT and the rest of society can coexist?
    Well, seeing as the vast majority of planet seem to get along just fine, I'd say yes, they can and do coexist quite happily.

I'd suggest taking a break from from whatever digital echo-chamber you are currently engaged in, and try speaking to some real people. Most of us have friends and family that have differing views on topics, but we all get along because that's what grown ups do.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    For example? Just saying, you didn't condemn Heather Heyer's killer, you didn't condemn the El Paso shooter, and you have yet to condemn this fellow. All I see is "reeeee Antifa!"
    Who says I did not condemn them? As I said, I only believe violence is justified in self-defense. Yet we don't see the left condemning Dayton shooter, Tahoma bomber, etc.

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Who says I did not condemn them?
    Because you haven't? Plus the fact that you praised Heather Heyer's killer doesn't help your case.

Yet we don't see the left condemning Dayton shooter, Tahoma bomber, etc.
    A couple of things

1. If you have evidence that the Dayton shooter's left-wing politics were the motive for his shooting, you might wanna present that to the authorities.

2. You can go to the thread about the Tahoma bomber and see our left-wing posters condemning away. But in threads such as these, you'll reliably try to deflect with "but Antifa!"
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Desperate straw man alert. No part of my post states or implies that "killing random people....is normal behaviour". The facts relating to the statistical rarity of these incidents don't care about your feelings.

There have been no reports from the German authorities that this killer was associated with Generation Identity or that he was radicalized via their material. Unless you have evidence suggesting otherwise, whether or not you think that GI should be banned is frankly irrelevant.
    Someone recently asked if you were trying hard to be the next Basil. From your performance here . I'm wondering if you want to be the next Heathen Hammer. Not many people would give those sick indentitarian bastards a hall pass, so I must ask , are you now or have ever been part of a far-right movement?

Now then, We all know Brenton Tarrant and his Identarian manifesto inspired copycat terrorists around the world, including in the UK, Norway and the American cities of El Paso and Poway where another synagogue was attacked.On 4chan posters compared the Halle shooter to “Saint [Brenton] Tarrant”. Yet here you are saying there is no problem and GI has nothing to do with it despite their ideology being the central reason why we have loons murdering all and sundry and sharing their deeds with their mates( GI happily received a large sum of money from Tarrant btw). Not exactly the best choice of hill to die on.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9150451.html
    Last edited by mongrel; October 15, 2019 at 01:18 AM.

Somene recently asked if you were trying hard to be the next Basil. From your performance here . I'm wondering if you want to be the next Heathen Hammer. Not many people would give those sick indentitarian bastards a hall pass, so I must ask , are you now or have ever been part of a far-right movement?
    This is just a repetition of the straw man you introduced above. The implication that I'm giving those "sick identitarian bastards a hall pass" is a transparent attempt to poison the well. You shouldn't be offended by statistics which indicate the statistical rarity of these sort of attacks.

Now then, We all know Brenton Tarrant and his Identarian manifesto inspired copycat terrorists around the world, including in the UK, Norway and the American cities of El Paso and Poway where another synagogue was attacked.On 4chan posters compared the Halle shooter to “Saint [Brenton] Tarrant”. Yet here you are saying there is no problem and GI has nothing to do with it despite their ideology being the central reason why we have loons murdering all and sundry and sharing their deeds with their mates( GI happily received a large sum of money from Tarrant btw). Not exactly the best choice of hill to die on.
    1. There is no evidence that Generation Identity (the political movement) was involved in this attack or that the killer had been motivated by their material. The fact that the German and/or European authorities (who've successfully managed to keep terrorist fatalities to a bear minimum over recent years) have not classified Generation Identity as a terrorist group plainly disproves your theory that their ideology is "the central reason why we have loons murdering all and sundry". Extreme antisemitism didn't start in 2012 and, so far as I'm aware, G. I. openly oppose Islamic, not Jewish, communities.

2. The claim that I had stated that there is "no problem" is another flagrant lie. I simply showed that fatalities caused by terrorism in Germany are extremely rare.

This is just a repetition of the straw man you introduced above. The implication that I'm giving those "sick identitarian bastards a hall pass" is a transparent attempt to poison the well. You shouldn't be offended by statistics which indicate the statistical rarity of these sort of attacks.

1. There is no evidence that Generation Identity (the political movement) was involved in this attack or that the killer had been motivated by their material. The fact that the German and/or European authorities (who've successfully managed to keep terrorist fatalities to a bear minimum over recent years) have not classified Generation Identity as a terrorist group plainly disproves your theory that their ideology is "the central reason why we have loons murdering all and sundry". Extreme antisemitism didn't start in 2012 and, so far as I'm aware, G. I. openly oppose Islamic, not Jewish, communities.

2. The claim that I had stated that there is "no problem" is another flagrant lie. I simply showed that fatalities caused by terrorism in Germany are extremely rare.
    As I said , another HH. Anything to minimise the threat of this sick ideology.

Like Anjem Choudhury or Tommy Robinson, GI doesn't have to go out and murder people themselves, there is a fair supply of useful idiots , who having received their indoctrination, go on to take the next step and kill people. Your awareness is lacking. Some European Identitarians may have initially considered Islam the enemy, but since it took hold in the US, the ideology has mutated, all non-white people are fair game now, hence El Paso.

As I said , another HH. Anything to minimise the threat of this sick ideology.
    Yet another repetition of the straw man introduced several posts ago. Your endless attempts to poison the well simply indicate that you actually don't have anything to offer other than emotional ranting.

Like Anjem Choudhury or Tommy Robinson, GI doesn't have to go out and murder people themselves, there is a fair supply of useful idiots , who having received their indoctrination, go on to take the next step and kill people. Your awareness is lacking. Some European Identitarians may have initially considered Islam the enemy, but since it took hold in the US, the ideology has mutated, all non-white people are fair game now, hence El Paso.
    Given the statistical rarity of fatalities related to terrorist activity in Europe, I trust the relevant authorities to determine which groups ought to be classified as terrorist organizations. So far, said authorities haven't judged it necessary to criminalize G. I. because - despite your claims - there isn't enough evidence that they're participating, either directly or through radicalized agents, in terrorist activities. According to the information we currently have, it seems that the Halle murderer was not connected with any extremist organizations (hence why he wasn't on the radar) but had instead been indoctrinated by the sort of antisemitic, neo-Nazi propaganda which has existed in far-right circles since the end of the war. This would explain his Holocaust denial and stated belief in other antisemitic conspiracy theories which, to the best of my knowledge, do not feature in G. I. arguments.

As to your point that "all non-white people are fair game", it is worth pointing out that the two deceased victims of the Halle killer are believed to be white Germans.

You never did answer the question of whether you are now or have ever been part of a far-right movement. The nice, indeed proper answer would have been a simple no, or even a how dare you. There are obvious motives for the attack, he did after all publish an antisemitic and racist manifesto, akin to the Christchurch one. He was radicalised by the identitarian mass murder at Christchurch and incited others to commit similar acts. Yet you are having us to believe he has nothing in common with similar terrorists? To hell with your excusing this racist piece of . You just have to mention antifa now in order to become indistinguishable from the real Heathen Hammer.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 15, 2019 at 01:49 AM.

You never did answer the question of whether you are now or have ever been part of a far-right movement? The nice, indeed proper answer would have been a simple no, or even a how dare you.
    I will answer questions asked in good faith. The fact that you've just openly acknowledged that the "proper answer would have been a simple no" clearly indicates that you were using the query as an attempt to poison the debate by questioning my motives.

Again despite the obvious and indeed obvious motives for the attack, he did after all publish an antisemitic and racist manifesto, akin to the Christchurch one you are having us to believe he has nothing in common with similar terrorists. To hell with your excusing this racist piece of .
    At no point did I claim that the Christchurch attack and the Halle murders do not share similarities. I simply stated that these sort of attacks are statistically rare in Germany (fact), that there is no evidence that the killer was involved with, or motivated by, Generation Identity (fact), that he instead appears to have been a lone attacker inspired by neo-Nazi propaganda (fact) and that his two deceased victims are believed to be white Germans (fact). Your ludicrous accusation that my articulation of these facts is an attempt to "excuse" the murders is nothing more than emotional ranting. And on that note, since you've yet again spiraled into your usual trend of spamming aggressive and irrelevant remarks and allegations, this conversation is discontinued.
    Last edited by Cope; October 15, 2019 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    Because you haven't? Plus the fact that you praised Heather Heyer's killer doesn't help your case.
    Except that I didn't praise him. Again, just because sane part of society views antifa as a legitimate threat doesn't mean majority of population are "Nazis", it just means that antifa is just as bad.

I will answer questions asked in good faith. The fact that you've just openly acknowledged that the "proper answer would have been a simple no" clearly indicates that you were using the query as an attempt to poison the debate by questioning my motives. .
    Shouldn't be that hard to say no

At no point did I claim that the Christchurch attack and the Halle murders do not share similarities. I simply stated that these sort of attacks are statistically rare in Germany (fact), that there is no evidence that the killer was involved with, or motivated by, Generation Identity (fact), that he instead appears to have been a lone attacker inspired by neo-Nazi propaganda (fact) and that his two deceased victims are believed to be white Germans (fact). Your ludicrous accusation that my articulation of these facts is an attempt to "excuse" the murders is nothing more than emotional ranting. And on that note, since you've yet again spiraled into your usual trend of spamming aggressive and irrelevant remarks and allegations, this conversation is discontinued.
    Don't get the impression that I give a flying........about what you claim. I don't. Your comments are as effective as the efforts of the Bulgarian Football Association's diversity director.

I'm saying it now, Generation Identity are extremist scum whose perverse ideology is infecting the minds of loons throughout the Western world. It was bad enough them leeching money of racists by selling them tales as to why their failures are due to so-called outsiders rather than a lack of education, traing or social skills. But receiving 3,500 Euros from the murderer Brenton Tarrant as a thanks for indoctrinating him, that takes repulsiveness to the next level. Shut them down.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Except that I didn't praise him.
    Why did the moderator say this? 'Also, promotion of illegal activities, such as praising of terrorist acts, will be dealt with very severely, while ridiculing the victims of a murderous attack is also considered disruptive and therefore will be treated appropriately. ' I can only be in response to some of the posts you had made. The Mad Max picture is still there btw.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 15, 2019 at 02:27 PM.

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    To be fair, the Establishment created the conditions that allowed for Nazi cults to take hold; they inadvertently created these conditions by giving the middle finger to young white males with no prospects for advancement in society and allowed women to take up the reins of power.
    That's just nonsense, in the past housewives with no social life and no prospects for advancement didn't end up murdering their useless unattractive husbands or ugly screaming babes.

However, the establishment is to really to blame for their complete lack of effort on economic stagnation which caused young adults to lose prospect. Being a stupid uneducated unskilled young man wasn't a problem post-WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    That's just nonsense, in the past housewives with no social life and no prospects for advancement didn't end up murdering their useless unattractive husbands or ugly screaming babes.
    Looks like AqD is piloting the F-86

Last edited by mongrel; October 15, 2019 at 05:38 PM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast