Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Default Re: Another white identitarian mass murder broadcast on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by The spartan View Post
    Can I interest you in some fashwave?
    Trying to portray rather objective and rational criticism of current establishment as "fascist" can be classified as either a very dumb way to defend the status quo or a very low-key way to promote actual fascism.

Really, it was the call for a new Augustus the piqued my interests there; as well as a call for a "revolution" which I would think you mean a traditionalist one (a revolution to "take us back to the natural order of things"). Those do sound like something fascists would like. I don't even necessarily mean that in a derogatory way, it is just the ideology of thinking there needs to be a right-wing revolution to do away with society's moral decay and collapse (the good ole Fall of Rome analogy) and put in a strong man (an Augustus) to powerfully lead our national interests in the world sounds almost like a verbatim fascist goal.

I am not trying to put you down, I just want to know what you want.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by HannibalExMachina View Post
    fire alarms use smoke detectors. too much smoke, boom goes the alarm. because when your house is already ablaze, its a bit late for an alarm. its an early warning system, not a "DUH, captain obvious" one.

but thanks for proving my point, i guess.
    You're welcome, although I'm not sure you have one.

https://www.nfpa.org/Public-Educatio...-photoelectric

The two most commonly recognized smoke detection technologies are ionization smoke detection and photoelectric smoke detection.

...Ionization smoke alarms are generally more responsive to flaming fires....Photoelectric smoke alarms are generally more responsive to fires that begin with a long period of smoldering (called “smoldering fires”)....For each type of smoke alarm, the advantage it provides may be critical to life safety in some fire situations. Home fatal fires, day or night, include a large number of smoldering fires and a large number of flaming fires. You can not predict the type of fire you may have in your home or when it will occur. Any smoke alarm technology, to be acceptable, must perform acceptably for both types of fires in order to provide early warning of fire at all times of the day or night and whether you are asleep or awake.
    Now if your zinger had distinguished between the two main types of fire alarms I guess it might have had more punch, but as you posted it sounds silly. Is this a "lost in translation" thing? I would not want to criticise a non-native speaker because your English is damn good (and if you're bilingual you're streets ahead of me, sad monolingue Anglophone that I am).

A fire alarm detects fire. It can do so in a few different ways. A bigoted terrorist in the streets killing people should set of alarms. If he's a neckbeard they're mostly lazy paedos so it would explain why he slipped through the net.
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Senator

@cyclops: I would argue that there is not much of a 'net' in Germany when it comes to far right terrorists.

I'm very interested where he got his weapons from, maybe the police will get more of those bastards that way.

Gonna check the AFD twittersphere, for them it's still a immigrant that did those murders.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    The other seems a little deranged, he rants and rambles incoherently about "more men get raped than women!" and "Christian civilisation!" and I argue every point on is merits (he lacks the knowledge to defend them and retreats every time). I think he's a sexual failure and this is the root of his anger, but if I bat away the props hopefully the edifice of nonsense collapses and he can channel his anger into football or gardening.
    I wish you luck, but in my experience once people adopt the "I'm a victim! Pity me!" mentality that these political cults promote it's very hard to get them to change. To do so they have to admit something that many of them, and I say this without any hyperbole, would rather die than face. That their failures and frustrations are not in fact the fault of everyone else, but their own lack of effort and basic sense. It's always going to be easier to believe that Jews/liberals/communists/Muslims/whoever are all holding them back.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Trying to portray rather objective and rational criticism of current establishment as "fascist" can be classified as either a very dumb way to defend the status quo or a very low-key way to promote actual fascism.
    The establishment didn't kill those people, some Nazi cultist did. Are you going to recognise this?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 10, 2019 at 03:01 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    The establishment didn't kill those people, some Nazi cultist did. Are you going to recognise this?
    To be fair, the Establishment created the conditions that allowed for Nazi cults to take hold; they inadvertently created these conditions by giving the middle finger to young white males with no prospects for advancement in society and allowed women to take up the reins of power.

The establishment didn't 'allow' women the right to vote and stand for political office, women demanded it, quite rightly. If facistically-minded young males, or losers as I call them, can't compete with women or migrants that's just too bad. They should do what other people do, study, train, or find an alternative job until something crops up.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

A man accused of attacking a synagogue in Germany broadcast his alleged murder spree on Twitch.
    Speaking in English, the man called himself "anon" and said he was a Holocaust denier.

“Feminism is the cause of declining birth rates in the West, which acts as a scapegoat for mass immigration, and the root of all these problems is the Jew,” he is reported to have said, while filming himself in a car before starting the attack.

Another man remains at large. Edit: may not be the case now, just the one who is now identified, thanks Carmen.

You would think Christchurch was the point at which the Identitarian movement was shut down, perhaps now the EU will take action to declare Generation
    Identity and similar groups as the deranged promoters of terrorism that they are.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9149381.html
    911 didn't stop Muslim terrorist attacks so why are going surprised? The fundamentalist terroist Muslims still use the internet as a tool for recruiting, and they have killed more people, and morenof a threat.

Shutting down these lines ofncommunicstion are more difficult than you think, an eliminating the communicationnonnthd Internet isn't likely to stop these people. People like him were attacking synagogues and such long before the internet existex. Unlike many Muslims attacks, these acts are the work of isolated individuals acting alone, and they don't seem to have gotten technical knowledge from the sites on how to carry out their lone gunman attacks. Ifnwe haven't stopped tnternet from radicalizing Muslims and teaching them bomb making skills, why would you think we could do better on groups that are less of a threat?

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

It's not difficult to understand the disturbing mix of hateful ideologies of the Far-right. Anti-semitic, anti-Muslim, anti-liberal, anti-everything. Hail Hitler.
    The anti-semitic neo-nazi maniac is a poor victim of liberal democracy, a truly modern hero.
    Last edited by Ludicus; October 10, 2019 at 10:48 AM.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

Quote Originally Posted by Common Soldier View Post
    911 didn't stop Muslim terrorist attacks so why are going surprised? The fundamentalist terroist Muslims still use the internet as a tool for recruiting, and they have killed more people, and morenof a threat.

Shutting down these lines ofncommunicstion are more difficult than you think, an eliminating the communicationnonnthd Internet isn't likely to stop these people. People like him were attacking synagogues and such long before the internet existex. Unlike many Muslims attacks, these acts are the work of isolated individuals acting alone, and they don't seem to have gotten technical knowledge from the sites on how to carry out their lone gunman attacks. Ifnwe haven't stopped tnternet from radicalizing Muslims and teaching them bomb making skills, why would you think we could do better on groups that are less of a threat?
    Woe is us we can't or dare not stop Nazis you say? How come our fathers and our grandfathers managed to punch Nazi Germany into the ground ?

The thing is that in the UK at least we ban organisations we understand are involved in terrorism and inspire it, thus those involved with Islam for UK, National Action and Real IRA are treated as criminals, whether they are directly involved in violence or not. Pressure should be put on sites that publish material likely to provide assisitance to terrorists. And I think it is about time groups like Generation Identity be made responsible for such events, whether by being proscribed themselves or perhaps by allowing some class action every time a mass murder occurs in the name of their ideology.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 10, 2019 at 11:31 AM.

Why do I get the feeling that the thread title was penned with giddy anticipation of a larger death toll? Two people hardly makes a "mass murder". In fact, as far as terrorist attacks go, this one was pretty much a failure, considering the attacker didn't achieve his main objective.

Praeses

Quote Originally Posted by Morifea View Post
    @cyclops: I would argue that there is not much of a 'net' in Germany when it comes to far right terrorists.

I'm very interested where he got his weapons from, maybe the police will get more of those bastards that way.

Gonna check the AFD twittersphere, for them it's still a immigrant that did those murders.
    As an outsider I imagined that German law enforcement would be highly sensitive to right wing nationalists. Germany gets enormous negative press for past sins, and there's still lingering fear. Also German governments seem to have been meticulous about accepting blame and offering restitution, so i thought preventing a reoccurance of right wing nationalism would be a priority.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    I wish you luck, but in my experience once people adopt the "I'm a victim! Pity me!" mentality that these political cults promote it's very hard to get them to change. To do so they have to admit something that many of them, and I say this without any hyperbole, would rather die than face. That their failures and frustrations are not in fact the fault of everyone else, but their own lack of effort and basic sense. It's always going to be easier to believe that Jews/liberals/communists/Muslims/whoever are all holding them back.
    Thank you. I love my family and stand by them even if they are idiots, so I will keep plugging away. Its cringeworthy stuff sometimes. This young man has his own business so he's got some competence and self esteem to build on. Its just he's grown an actual neckbeard...
    Jatte lambastes Calico Rat

Morticia Iunia Bruti's Avatar Praeses

The shooter was probably radicalized via internet, a typical mass shooter, socially isolated and unsuccessful:

"The boy was just online ": Father of Stephan B .: "He was not at peace with himself."

Halle (dpa) - The alleged perpetrator of Halle / Saale should have been in the words of his father a loner, who often sat in front of the computer.

The "Bild" newspaper quoted the father as saying: "He was not at peace with himself or with the world, always blamed everyone else." The 27-year-old had barely had any friends and instead spent a lot of time on the Internet. "The boy was just online."

Stephan B. was arrested on Wednesday as a suspected perpetrator. According to information from security circles around noon, he had tried to storm the synagogue in Halle with armed force. After that failed, he is said to have shot two people in the city and injured at least two others.

According to the "Bild" report, Stephan B. had studied chemistry for two semesters after graduating from high school, but had dropped out due to illness. According to a neighbor, he was last working as a broadcasting technician. The father reported that his son was indeed in the Bundeswehr, but had no special education.

The security authorities had probably not noticed the alleged perpetrator as a right-wing extremist.

translated from "Zeit - online":

https://www.zeit.de/news/2019-10/10/...icht-im-reinen
    Last edited by Morticia Iunia Bruti; October 10, 2019 at 04:15 PM.
    Cause tomorrow is a brand-new day
    And tomorrow you'll be on your way
    Don't give a damn about what other people say
    Because tomorrow is a brand-new day

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that the thread title was penned with giddy anticipation of a larger death toll? Two people hardly makes a "mass murder". In fact, as far as terrorist attacks go, this one was pretty much a failure, considering the attacker didn't achieve his main objective.
    Yeah, it is quite disturbing to see the liberal left almost cheer to mass shootings, or attempts for such, OP and some other posts in this thread being perfect example of such behavior.
    Also we see rather predictable talking points from same group, blaming video games, Internet, heavy metal and other "evil things", while in reality the only major contributing external factor to this is liberal mainstream media which jumps at first opportunity to make these lunatics famous by publishing their name, photos and "manifestos" before bodies even go cold.
    Also important to point out that the gun he used wasn't legally purchased (and looks like he himself made it), so the usual "only the state should have guns" brigade is awkwardly silent.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    Murder is murder.

Yeah, it is quite disturbing to see the liberal left almost cheer to mass shootings, or attempts for such, OP and some other posts in this thread being perfect example of such behavior.
    Also we see rather predictable talking points from same group, blaming video games, Internet, heavy metal and other "evil things", while in reality the only major contributing external factor to this is liberal mainstream media which jumps at first opportunity to make these lunatics famous by publishing their name, photos and "manifestos" before bodies even go cold.
    Also important to point out that the gun he used wasn't legally purchased (and looks like he himself made it), so the usual "only the state should have guns" brigade is awkwardly silent.
    Where is the evidence that the so-called liberal left 'cheered' this event or similar? There is no manifesto here and the only person broadcasting the event was the Nazi shooter himself. Give us an example where an adult murderer is not identified by the press. I thiunk you are scared that the identitarian cult is being exposed for the murderous ideology that it is.

Now are you going to accept that the only person responsible for the killings is a Nazi, or not?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 10, 2019 at 09:22 PM.

Awww, poor wittle nazi murderer, he was forced into terrorism by feminists and "degenerates". He is the REAL victim here, wake up sheeple, do your own research! Personally, I blame Greta.

Where is the evidence that the so-called liberal left 'cheered' this event or similar? There is no manifesto here and the only person broadcasting the event was the Nazi shooter himself.
    People on the right often project. Since many on the right are always salivating with anticipation after an ISIS attack that finally everyone is going to let them deport/kill all Muslims, they naturally assume the left is the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    People on the right often project. Since many on the right are always salivating with anticipation after an ISIS attack that finally everyone is going to let them deport/kill all Muslims, they naturally assume the left is the same way.
    Ironically the only projection here is yours. People on the right simply are against terrorism, period, as any acts of violence on behalf of right-wing ideas is immediately disavowed. On the other hand, for left terrorism is justified as long as it is for the "good cause" (from antifa terrorist who did Tahoma bombings being presented as "martyr" to attempts to whitewash mass-murdering psychopaths like Lenin or Mao) or an attack like this, where they get an excuse to blame video games, guns, Internet, or other imaginary "threats".

Ironically the only projection here is yours. People on the right simply are against terrorism, period, as any acts of violence on behalf of right-wing ideas is immediately disavowed.

Lies. I see no disavowal from you regarding these murders. On this forum the question 'why were 20 people killed in El Paso?' was posed. Your response, antifa this, lefties that, no sense that you were critical of the ideology that actually inspired the killings. And as for Charlottesvile, you mocked and praised the killing of the poor lady, whilst spamming lies about the killing being down to suicide by car or antifa action.

Is this the appropriate response to someone run over and killed by a fascist?

As we know from Christchurch and this incident, White identitarians are not only not condemning mass murder sufficiently, there seems to be a market for them to watch these killings in real time, the sick racist bastards.

We know that you see yourself as the Comical Ali of the far right, But these lies aren't getting anywhere. What prevents you from facing the fact that the identitarian cult inspires mass murder?
    Last edited by mongrel; October 12, 2019 at 07:12 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast