Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex-officer accused of racist social media posts finds a new job

Tiro

Default Re: Ex-officer accused of racist social media posts finds a new job

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    Bollocks, its quite obvious to anyone with sentience that the issue is about the right not to employ someone because that person is an arse.
    So when a pattern emerges of a vast network of affiliates in media companies and government bureaucracies who advance eachother based on signals and favors, what we have is no conspiracy, but a state within a state.

Here in America "arses" have rights too, just so you know Mongrel.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    No wonder the country is so messed up
    Fighting a war that displaced 6 million inhabitants to nationalize the states and encourage internationalism(the term for globalism in the 19th Century) as the standard for diplomacy, while never addressing the actual cause of the war but demonizing its own population did this.
    Last edited by Bob69Joe; October 05, 2019 at 03:53 PM.
    Gornahoor|Liber esse, scientiam acquirere, veritatum loqui
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching
    MONARCHY NATION TRANSCENDENCE

Vanoi's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Civitate

Quote Originally Posted by Bob69Joe View Post
    Fighting a war that displaced 6 million inhabitants to nationalize the states and encourage internationalism(the term for globalism in the 19th Century) as the standard for diplomacy, while never addressing the actual cause of the war but demonizing its own population did this.
    They addressed the cause of the war. 13th Amendment solved that question. The problem was the South were a bunch of sore losers who didn't like the end result of the conflict.

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

Err it did address the root cause - slavery.

nationalize the states
    Not sure what you mean. But the Union failed it sould nationalized a lot harder in victory. You don't get your battle flags, your citizenship or your states back like we waved a wand and it never happened.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Tiro

I was only stating fact and I didn't mean to flip this train on the rail to the South. People are their land and their blood, not their constitutions. It would require admitting to egalitarian ideology to believe otherwise, so please understand that.

America never does address its issues. Demotism, which the amendments to the constitution that enables government to allow citizens to sue for civil rights does not address the issue. Separate spaces for living are required which means entirely different ways of viewing and knowing life, the laws and the customs and the respect to authority will all be specific to culture.

The steam is about all blown out on this piece. I'll be back with another one when another journalist decides to publish someone's life and color them against the good of the public. I wonder if I can find the follow up to that noose on a college campus.
    _____
    Singular and symbolic reasons for things that happened in the past are never the whole story. Like Pearl Harbor for America's involvement in the Sino-Japanese war(s) and its justification for explaining a moral superiority.
    Last edited by Bob69Joe; October 06, 2019 at 02:28 PM.
    Crow states: "If you would be a great leader, then learn the way of the Tao. Relinquish the need to control. Let go of plans and of concepts. The world will govern itself. The more restrictive you are, the less virtuous people will be. The more force you display, the less secure they will feel. The more subsidies you provide, the less self-reliant they become. Therefore the master says: Un-write the law, thus the people become honest. Dispense with economics, thus the people become prosperous. Do without religion, thus the people become serene. Let go all desire for the common good, and the good becomes as common as the grass." ~ Lao Tzu - Tao te tching

conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs

I was only stating fact and I didn't mean to flip this train on the rail to the South. People are their land and their blood, not their constitutions.
    I forget the people as property under the lash they really don't matter - which blood are you concerned about? A question Gouverneur Morris asked why didn't Boston or Philadelphia get to count ships or expensive houses for the vote? Slavery now slavery tomorrow or should I quote George Wallace (long after the south having demonstrably lost a war about what they were clear about in stark terms slavery and black perpetual slavery) "segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever" The South unfortunately keeps rising again like bad food.
    Last edited by conon394; October 06, 2019 at 06:13 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

Here in America "arses" have rights too, just so you know Mongrel.

Arses have no more rights than any other person, whereever they live. No-one has a right to a job if they displease an employer to the extent that they can be lawfully fired.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Quote Originally Posted by 95thrifleman View Post
    What America needs is a standardised system of training and accountability for all police forces. Training academies following the same system as perhaps the way the US military has training bases across the country but all follow the same regulations and standards.
    Different states have different laws, so this would never work.

Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    I forget the people as property under the lash they really don't matter - which blood are you concerned about? A question Gouverneur Morris asked why didn't Boston or Philadelphia get to count ships or expensive houses for the vote? Slavery now slavery tomorrow or should I quote George Wallace (long after the south having demonstrably lost a war about what they were clear about in stark terms slavery and black perpetual slavery) "segregation now, segregation tomorrow and segregation forever" The South unfortunately keeps rising again like bad food.
    The conditions of slavery were not terrible. Believe otherwise and basically be the same person stating belief in the Earth being flat, as it is purely propaganda to say it was ALL BAD. You state I am wrong, I state that there is more to it than most people are determined to believe which is rarely ever going to change because people, especially whites, are manic about having things concreted down like a steel post but it only produces people of very fragile intuitions. Yeah, there is a minority of people who believe that diversity must be maintained and that only one group must control the rest. Is that the Clintons I'm talking about or some meth dealing prison gangs? You do realize that segregation is only a temporary step to full-bodied nationalism for all the groups involved, equitably ministered by each group for its own? America is large enough. Armenians founding their own churches for a place for them all to gather, and Chinese clustering their businesses into the same blocks are examples of segregation that happen not because someone wants them in a place to easily control but because all groups are interested in their own first and diversity is the antagonist that makes it obvious.

The South needed labor to feed the North's factories and Europeans had abandoned the traditional caste structures that were loosely(decentralized) enforced since before Napoleon, thus, taking a tribal person from another continent required very strict methods but it was not terrible for them except that the Africans were being taken away from Africa the homeland of Africans, as they would have been traded to Arabs or killed by the ones enslaving them in Africa who were other tribes.

You seem to believe that nationalism means having a diverse population living in the same nation that only one of which will have power over and dictate to, probably forever or something. Slavery was a temporary condition of economics and the manual labor was rapidly being outsourced to technologies. What the Africans would have had had the institution naturally wound down, with the upbringing and knowledge never having been possible to attain otherwise, would have been a far greater opportunity than what the North forced on Dixie and everyone living in it.

Feel free to keep posting about how bad morally I am, if you want to keep this up about a tangent to the topic, which is the LEFTist desire to destroy peoples' lives by plastering their name everywhere an employer or potential relationship can find. The easy answer is that people want to know when a potential hazard of a person get hired back into the police force, yet "racist" posts and "post[ing] a picture attacking religious beliefs" has been horrible journalism going on for far too long in America.
    Last edited by Bob69Joe; October 10, 2019 at 09:00 PM.

The conditions of slavery were not terrible. Believe otherwise and basically be the same person stating belief in the Earth being flat, as it is purely propaganda to say it was ALL BAD. You state I am wrong, I state that there is more to it than most people are determined to believe which is rarely ever going to change because people, especially whites, are manic about having things concreted down like a steel post but it only produces people of very fragile intuitions. Yeah, there is a minority of people who believe that diversity must be maintained and that only one group must control the rest. Is that the Clintons I'm talking about or some meth dealing prison gangs? You do realize that segregation is only a temporary step to full-bodied nationalism for all the groups involved, equitably ministered by each group for its own? America is large enough. Armenians founding their own churches for a place for them all to gather, and Chinese clustering their businesses into the same blocks are examples of segregation that happen not because someone wants them in a place to easily control but because all groups are interested in their own first and diversity is the antagonist that makes it obvious.
    Slavery is inherently bad, and if you're trying to make excuses for an institution by bringing up isolated cases, then you should probably rethink your priorities. The concentration of Asian businesses in Chinatown originated from extreme racism and laws that made it hard for Asians to own property or operate businesses anywhere else. Though sure, there is inherent concentration in ethnic enclaves due to pooling of resources. If you're a Mexican who can't speak English, you're going to want to live in a place where people speak Spanish.

The South needed labor to feed the North's factories and Europeans had abandoned the traditional caste structures that were loosely(decentralized) enforced since before Napoleon, thus, taking a tribal person from another continent required very strict methods but it was not terrible for them except that the Africans were being taken away from Africa the homeland of Africans, as they would have been traded to Arabs or killed by the ones enslaving them in Africa who were other tribes.
    There is a difference between tribal violence and lifelong bondage. This isn't exactly a moral comparison you're going to win. I'm also not sure about what you mean when you say the South needed labor to feed North's factories. The Southern economy was export oriented and sold huge amounts of cash crops to Europe. Northern industry wasn't exactly starved.

You seem to believe that nationalism means having a diverse population living in the same nation that only one of which will have power over and dictate to, probably forever or something. Slavery was a temporary condition of economics and the manual labor was rapidly being outsourced to technologies. What the Africans would have had had the institution naturally wound down, with the upbringing and knowledge never having been possible to attain otherwise, would have been a far greater opportunity than what the North forced on Dixie and everyone living in it.
    I imagine that most "diversity" proponents like myself believe in civic nationalism. I.e., national identity is tied to a specific set of values, not your cultural origin, religion, or ethnicity.

Feel free to keep posting about how bad morally I am, if you want to keep this up about a tangent to the topic, which is the LEFTist desire to destroy peoples' lives by plastering their name everywhere an employer or potential relationship can find. The easy answer is that people want to know when a potential hazard of a person get hired back into the police force, yet "racist" posts and "post[ing] a picture attacking religious beliefs" has been horrible journalism going on for far too long in America.
    I wouldn't be getting hung up about "Leftist desires" when you're literally defending slavery. Kicking out an officer for being a ing idiot isn't exactly a concerning trend for me. Private is generally not anyone's concern, if some people get their rocks off through weird fetishes, that should have no impact on your employment. A person behaving like a closet racist or a power hungry thug, is a serious concern when they are in a position of power.

When defending this douchebag cop is not enough, but you have to defend the institution of slavery as well...
    Last edited by Gromovnik; October 11, 2019 at 01:35 AM.
    Optio, Legio I Latina

Quote Originally Posted by Gromovnik View Post
    When defending this douchebag cop is not enough, but you have to defend the institution of slavery as well...
    Indeed. It is not a leftist desire that motivates people to call out racist and similar arses. They are an offence to God [or insert your personal deity/substitute here] and common decency. As for defending an institution that involved murder, kidnap, frequent assaults and rape amongst other offences, that says all one needs to know about a particular mindset.
    Last edited by mongrel; October 11, 2019 at 05:10 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Mongrel, I think you need to look up what the term "racism" actually means.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    Mongrel, I think you need to look up what the term "racism" actually means.
    i think you're the one who needs to do that

for 's sake people it's 2019, keep up with the times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12