I have not been active here for a long time due to work and more importantly simply not playing TW titles or doing mods anymore.

Nonetheless, I do however check in from time to time and respond to messages and mainly enjoy seeing the community thriving and driving on as it always has no matter what but I digress...

Anyway, I recently learned about an MMO title in development that really made me think of TWC and the massively active historical community we had here back in the day when I was playing TW titles and incredibly active within the general community and of course developing this community.

Accordingly, I thought people would be really interested in learning about and becoming involved in the monumental project.

The official website is:Rulers of the Sea (RotS)

I think if even a fraction of the passion and knowledge people have here for historical simulation found its way there, the MMO will be simply amazing! I remember crazy long discussions about the tiniest details and marveled at the collective intelligence of this community countless times over the years.