Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 195

Thread: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

  1. #121

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    As an aside, China has recently returned to honoring its past in stark contrast to the Cultural Revolution.

  2. #122
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Love Mountain View Post
    As an aside, China has recently returned to honoring its past in stark contrast to the Cultural Revolution.
    Honoring? No. Rewriting? Yes. Whereas the cultural revolution looted, burned and demolished, the modern technique is to embrace the maxim that history is written by the victors.
    President Xi Jinping is directing a vast ideological war across multiple theaters—politics, culture, ethics, economy, strategy, and foreign relations. Among its most intense flashpoints is historiography, particularly of China’s last empire, the Qing, which ruled from 1636 to 1912. Historians, whether foreign or domestic, who resist Xi’s determination to design a past that serves his ideology have been targeted repeatedly by state propaganda organs. A new editorial suggests that this attack on Qing specialists is escalating. [....]

    The first of these has been to complete the traditional arc in which each imperial dynasty declared its legitimacy by writing the history of its predecessor. At its demise in 1912, the Qing was not succeeded by a new dynasty, though Republican-era loyalists drafted a history that the new government refused to publish. In our century, the CCP has decided to seize the mantle of legitimacy by rewriting and publishing the Qing imperial history, which is now nearing completion.[......]

    The third is to translate all foreign scholarship on the Qing period, which could run to tens of thousands of titles. But this task has become part of the intense struggle for control over the characterization of the Qing period—one in which Xi has co-opted the history project to defeat challenges to his historical confabulations from either conventional Marxist historians in China or from foreign scholars of the Qing.

    https://foreignpolicy.com/2019/01/29...s-own-history/
    The CCP and its leadership have always rewritten history into propaganda. This is not something inherently conspiratorial, but rather, something all modern states have relied upon to create territorial legitimacy, to one extent or another. For authoritarian regimes like the Chinese government, controlling information about the past is a tool to control the present. The concerning part for modern observers is the fact that, having destroyed its host culture, the CCP under Xi Jinping is now advancing a historical narrative glorifying Qing conquest and empire, with the Politburo as its imperial successor.

    The point is, the Chinese state is as much a product of foundational and historical myths as any other, if not more so. The Chinese government is as artificial a construct as the American.

  3. #123
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    The foundation myth is extremely obvious when you see the disconnect between those in the US who want to make a connection between the US and ancient rome and Greece and yet discriminate against those who are not WASP or aryan enough; mediterraneans such as those Italians and Greeks are not considered WASP enough else wise you wouldn't have racial epithets against greeks and italians back in the 50s and before.
    Not sure point here. So you saying China has no derogatory names for different ethnic groups or cultures, or nations?

    https://qz.com/808149/im-not-a-china...d-unnecessary/

    Sounds like she called the mainland gringo as best (probably worse if you recall WW2 much).

    "A fool and his money are soon parted" is obviously referring to the fool americans who bought his book, are still buying his books and allowing themselves to be conned by this charlatan because he tells them what they want to hear.
    There are always poor analysts and prognosticators. I mean I would say charlatan sort of describes the practitioners in china who drive the demand for bear bile as a medicine, but hey I'm sure you will just call me racist or something.

    China's not the one pointing fingers at the world trying to act like its doesn't stink; i have respect for that much at least. I have no respect for prancing rascals who fancy themselves the new roman empire yet somehow missed the bit about debauchery bringing down roman society.
    nothing to miss, debauchery had nothing to do with the fall of the Empire or the Republic. Your not using Gibbon as your history source are you?


    In China you don't have this problem because China has first and foremost been a civilisation, rather than an exclusionary race based caste system which the modern US is.
    You know in a measured historical debate centered on the founding of the current system, I would might be willing to accept that. It has not been formally that for quite some time, but the legacy of that time is of course something you just can't put back in a box. Were I you I would stick with increasing a plutocratic republic now if you more accurate negative description.

    Point is that this is the system that your government pushes onto other peoples of the world; that it tries to use its so called tech achievements as propaganda to get foreign nations to follow the Washington Consensus, yet when the time came for Washington to practice what it preaches, it did the exact opposite eg GFC 2008.
    Going to have to clarify that for me.

    [QUOTE]Trump winning with a minority of votes/plurality of votes simply shows the race based gerrymandering nature of US politics; the political votes and voices of heavily black/coloured districts are marginalised so as to magnify the voting power of the white anglo american voice (at this point german americans have been culturally exterminated into becoming anglo america)

    Hmm so its good in view China is supposedly cultural monolithic but is bad that historical German immigrants are now just Americans? How does that work?

    Ironic now that the Pentagon is trying to steal Chinese intellectual property in military strategy; large numbers of missiles, HGVs, electronic warfare and drones are the theme of Chinese revolution in military affairs
    Right, sure. US no drones here I suppose the jihad types will be surprised they have just been spontaneously blowing up. The US has always large number of missiles its just treaty wide it self limited away from land basing. electronic warfare - hmm you right never heard of it. HGVs again what a nifty ideal I guess hyper sonic would be cool, you do realize when the X-15 flew right. In any by not answering do concede you point about the tomahawk test was silly.

    i think white americans shouldn't be hypocritical
    You right we all part of the hive mind and think the same thing.

    and yet turning around to condemn any other black americans or other americans who refuse to tow the USG line on foreign policy eg the ostracism and pillorying of NBA figures for wanting to be apolitical on China- a foreign nation, as opposed to domestic issues in the home nation.
    You do seem to be misplacing reaction mostly aimed at the NBA and rather less aimed at any player.

    You're splitting hairs to try to get a win; sorry, pal; even up until the 90s, taiwan was still a source of some cheap manufacturing, hence the "made in taiwan" jokes of the 90s that i still remember.
    Missed those in the 90s I believe you are thinking back to the 60s.

    Which is what the current USG attempted to do
    Err that is not what Drump is doing,

    Incidentally, let's take a quick break and have a look at China's economy now that it is "slowing down" according to US propagandists:
    That is perhaps the most thoroughly useless data depiction I've seen all day.

    So how does the explain Bannon's continued influence in US politics? That Bannon's worldview is being practiced by the USG?

    It's evident that the US under its white majority, fearing the "browning of america" have decided to opt for full nazism as opposed to fascism in an effort tot shore up white privilege.
    I would agree some have, but again you deeply misunderstand the collection of people that put Trump in office. Lot evangelicals voted for not because of racism or boarder, but to get a situation for the republican to put on the bench justices that will back the social issues they think are fundamentally important. Secon of course in not nominating bernie the Dems had no good reply to Trump's fake economic populism, so they lost their own hard left/green wing (to the greens or not voting) and the old school rust types who like the easy answer that somebody took their jobs and 50s/60s expectations and not mostly automation.

    black cat, white cat; it's all the same; legalese jargon to persecute a political prisoner and to silence potential whistleblowers; that's the thing about white americans, employing doublethink appears to be a cultural trait. Abusing human rights is fine so long as there's a piece of paper allowing for it, eg PRISM and FISA courts rubber stamping mass surveillance.
    OK so you just want to hear yourself type, nothing for that then.

    Abusing human rights is fine so long as there's a piece of paper allowing for it
    What human rights are being abused.

    In the case of the irish, the trend was for independence sooner rather than later; was the rush to war because of the irish question? No, but the war solved the immediacy of the irish problem and diverted attention elsewhere, much as the white supremacist USG wants a race war to prevent revolution at home. Actual apartheid south africa could've gone down that route as well, even looked into getting a nuclear weapon. White supremacists and nuclear weapons should never go together, like al qaeda and nuclear weapons.
    So you admit the first time you stated the Irish thing you factually incorrect.

    Funny how there are still tibetan people with a tibetan culture....now whatever happened to the Seneca, the Cherokee, the Iroquois, the Huron, the Sioux etc etc etc?
    You with a little work you could have first nations that really do no longer exist.

    It's like genocide is fine once white people make a move about how sad it made them feel about it, eg all the vietnam era movies of the 80s.
    Umm - got me here

    Should also note that China doesn't need global coverage the way the USNavy requires; China only needs the Asia Pacific and the BRI nodes
    And yet its surprising how fast you new vital interests take you farther from home.

    The US will see Chinese and Russian bases in the western hemisphere before the end of this century, and you can thank your leaders for making their own citizens prime targets for Chinese/Russian weapons
    On Russia cold war much when did stop being target by Russia?

    Chinese bases in the Americas oh my, you contradicted yourself in one post twice. I'm impressed.

    Now you're rewriting history to suit your needs; China accomplished its goals in the sino-viet war, vietnam did not.
    I did not notice an immediate Vietnamese withdrawal from Cambodia. Maybe you did.

    Secondly China invaded vietnam as a personal favour to the US President as well, look at Kissinger's memoirs.
    I'd rather not, if you believe that odious slug I got bridge to sell you and a Nigerian prince who you should meet...

    Japan's main victims were Asians.
    That matters?

    On Korea, MacArthur was losing so badly he wanted to go full hitler and use nukes on China and even went to the american public to get their support; thankfully truman was more humane than white supremacist- a shocking heresy in 50s america- but there you go.
    Look how about I just assume the white supremacy super racist thing, and you can stop typing it. It has no place in characterizing Truman's actions. You right Mac screwed up but US policy was to use planning was to use nukes - again nice pasty white Russians as well.
    Go onto Andrew Yang's discussions fora and see how the white dominated MSM marginalises him; how the MSNBC for instance refused to allow him to be displayed on their charts; how CNN's town hall silenced his mic...and the list goes on and on.

    This is what an apartheid white supremacist society looks like.

    Yang has succeeded thus far, in spite of all these establishment obstacles. His message resonates that well with the american people.
    He is and remains a minor candidate. Thay all got cut off. Yes his message is appealing and nice, and so are all the appealing platforms of the other dems all off which will never see the light of day with a republican senate. Second his VAT tax is a rather crap ideal. Nobody likes them (its just most American are unfamiliar with them) it would more simple and logical to simply restore the 60s era income tax levels.
    Last edited by conon394; October 22, 2019 at 02:49 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  4. #124

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    This simply isn’t true. All modern nation states are the product of social engineering. Modern China is no exception. Mao’s great leap forward and subsequent cultural revolution deliberately exterminated traditional Chinese culture to create the Politburo’s conception of the “One China” ethos, and to root out his political enemies. ...
    Gonna stop you right there, pal.

    Y'know, there's a reason why Historians and Sinologists don't say "China was a civilisation like ancient Egypt right up until 1965", because the "traditional chinese culture being exterminated" is a No True Scotsman fallacy and cold war era talking point, made famous by the KMT who were themselves invested in portraying themselves as the rightful legitimate heirs of China, when the US was about to betray them and transfer recognition of China from the ROC to the PRC.

    Look at all the films and propaganda from the 70s and 80s coming out of taiwan, and a lot of it is about regaining the homeland, but that aside; modern China is as traditional and rooted in traditional chinese philosophy as in taiwan or HK or even the Chinese communities in Malaysia and Indonesia.

    Saying the Cultural Revolution expunged traditional Chinese culture is like saying the cultural revolution of the United States which transitioned from the 50s era conservatism and christian moral values to a culture of the Beatles, 60s music, Bob Marley, hedonism and Slaanesh worship and tinder is the same as if the United States was destroyed and started as an entirely different political entity from the 70s onwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Not sure point here. So you saying China has no derogatory names for different ethnic groups or cultures, or nations?
    My point is that modern white supremacist americans who try to draw a connection between themselves and ancient Rome and Greece express the hypocritical doublethink when they actively distance themselves from actual Greeks and Romans. This distancing is expressed via racial slurs against non WASP southern europeans.

    Hell, even Germans were considered "swarthy" in the 19th century, and as "huns", which is why the Anglo supremacist WASPS felt the need to culturally exterminate the majority german american descenadnats into more acceptable, pleasing english speaking WASP passing americans. Ditto for the Irish and the italians.

    nothing to miss, debauchery had nothing to do with the fall of the Empire or the Republic. Your not using Gibbon as your history source are you?
    A society is merely the sum of its parts, and if the sum of its parts are girly he-shes and overweight whales, i just don't see any civilisation or society succeeding on that point.

    Your elites are degenerates who have proven themselves to have lost the Mandate of Heaven as Pat Robertson puts it.

    You know in a measured historical debate centered on the founding of the current system, I would might be willing to accept that. It has not been formally that for quite some time, but the legacy of that time is of course something you just can't put back in a box. Were I you I would stick with increasing a plutocratic republic now if you more accurate negative description.
    No historian or scientist would describe apartheid south africa as anything other than racist; apartheid, whether soft or hard, is still apartheid. The United States was borne from racist philosophies, has tried to rise above it, but has proven itself unable to succumb to the debauchery and excesses of white supremacism and fascism.

    Going to have to clarify that for me.
    The Global Financial Crisis of 2008 was a prime opportunity for the US to practice what it had preached to the Asian nations of the 97 East Asian Financial Crisis.

    The USG did not, it instead opted for the excesses of propping up state champions and printing money. exactly the opposite of what it had preached to Asian nations.

    Hmm so its good in view China is supposedly cultural monolithic but is bad that historical German immigrants are now just Americans? How does that work?
    And as if to demonstrate the racist worldview of the american narrative; the continual white supremacist, eurocentric depiction of China as culturally monolithic ignores the cultural diversity within China, amongst the 56 different ethnicities in China, and that's not even getting into the subgroups within those ethnicites.

    I would agree some have, but again you deeply misunderstand the collection of people that put Trump in office. Lot evangelicals voted for not because of racism or boarder, but to get a situation for the republican to put on the bench justices that will back the social issues they think are fundamentally important. Secon of course in not nominating bernie the Dems had no good reply to Trump's fake economic populism, so they lost their own hard left/green wing (to the greens or not voting) and the old school rust types who like the easy answer that somebody took their jobs and 50s/60s expectations and not mostly automation.
    Refer to my post in the political academy about this very subject; an essay by Ta-Nehisi Coates.


    @topic

    China is such a massive threat to the white americans, that the white american leadership has invoked its "whole of society response" and decided to move towards banning TikTok
    TikTok could threaten national security, US lawmakers say
    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/25/t...ity/index.html

    Incidentally,
    Last edited by Exarch; October 27, 2019 at 05:44 AM.

  5. #125
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    because the "traditional chinese culture being exterminated" is a No True Scotsman fallacy and cold war era talking point,
    Aka a historical fact acknowledged by everyone, including the CCP through its methodical reversals of Maoist policy, and an end publicly sought and celebrated by the CCP under Mao. I suppose this is why all you can do is cry “fake news” in order to maintain your cognitive dissonance, as I predicted.

  6. #126

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    Aka a historical fact acknowledged by everyone, including the CCP through its methodical reversals of Maoist policy, and an end publicly sought and celebrated by the CCP under Mao. I suppose this is why all you can do is cry “fake news” in order to maintain your cognitive dissonance, as I predicted.
    lol what?

    Address the points as before, or admit defeat. If China was truly destroyed by the Cultural Revolution, why is there this massive entity called 'China' threatening the very hegemon of the white supremacist United States?

    You claim that the cultural revolution "destroyed traditional chinese culture"; it's a bold statement in the face of the reality that is modern China today. Where is your proof, and what do you define as 'traditional chinese culture'?

  7. #127
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    You haven’t addressed any of the points I raised counter to your false assertions that the 70 year old Chinese government is some how more legitimate or authentic based on ancient historical precedent of continuity. Your dismissal of history as “KMT propaganda” only shows you have nothing behind your assertions, save CCP revisionism.

  8. #128
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Hell, even Germans were considered "swarthy" in the 19th century, and as "huns", which is why the Anglo supremacist WASPS felt the need to culturally exterminate the majority german american descenadnats into more acceptable, pleasing english speaking WASP passing americans. Ditto for the Irish and the italians.
    Again I am baffled the historical process that produced a largely homologous culture in China is good, but its bad in the US?

    A society is merely the sum of its parts, and if the sum of its parts are girly he-shes and overweight whales, i just don't see any civilisation or society succeeding on that point.
    OK so you admit your Rome assertion was wrong than?

    Your elites are degenerates who have proven themselves to have lost the Mandate of Heaven as Pat Robertson puts it.
    Pat Roberson hardly speaks for the US, I pretty sure most Americans really don't care about his pronouncements. Some evangelicals no doubt.

    No historian or scientist would describe apartheid south africa as anything other than racist; apartheid, whether soft or hard, is still apartheid. The United States was borne from racist philosophies, has tried to rise above it, but has proven itself unable to succumb to the debauchery and excesses of white supremacism and fascism.
    What exactly does South Africa have to do with this thread.

    No historian or scientist would describe apartheid south africa as anything other than racist; apartheid, whether soft or hard, is still apartheid. The United States was borne from racist philosophies, has tried to rise above it, but has proven itself unable to succumb to the debauchery and excesses of white supremacism and fascism.
    On the second so you really just can't stop retyping they same things - does it keep you warm at night or something.

    The Global Financial Crisis of 2008 was a prime opportunity for the US to practice what it had preached to the Asian nations of the 97 East Asian Financial Crisis.
    If can type something more than one sentence long I'd be interested to see what you thing the parallels are?

    The USG did not, it instead opted for the excesses of propping up state champions and printing money. exactly the opposite of what it had preached to Asian nations.
    Of course it was also printing money to sustain the IMF loans in 1997.

    amongst the 56 different ethnicities in China, and that's not even getting into the subgroups within those ethnicites.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._United_States

    Incidentally,
    Somebody needs to fire a copy editor. Really China might be hiding subs in the sea? Is that not the point of them? Who knew they be so daring as to violate thee International ban on submerging you subs and taking the bells off as well?

    Err you want me to read something give more than that I am not wasting my time trying to find it.
    Last edited by conon394; October 27, 2019 at 01:05 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  9. #129
    caratacus's Avatar Primicerius
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    U.K.
    Posts
    3,789

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade
    Oh yeah! Well Japan has unveiled their much awaited secret weapon in a parade to counter Chinese Communist military posturing

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Little do these spectators know, that these life size figures are actually armour plated robotic Pikachus packed with all manner of deadly weapons. And no, they aren’t “Made in China” An army of these would make light work of anything in that old style faux Communist parade.


    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  10. #130

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    You haven’t addressed any of the points I raised counter to your false assertions that the 70 year old Chinese government is some how more legitimate or authentic based on ancient historical precedent of continuity. Your dismissal of history as “KMT propaganda” only shows you have nothing behind your assertions, save CCP revisionism.
    Yes, right; well when you're done rambling on about BS from 70s era Taiwan, we can get back to the discussion at hand. The onus is on you to offer proof of your claim that "Chinese culture was destroyed by the Cultural Revoluton".

    I disproved your claims with the very fact that Traditional Chinese cultural values, practices, religions, philosophy, science etc is still alive and well, and has even converted western scientists into adopting traditional chinese cultural values, practices, philosophy, etc.

    Please offer proof to back up your claims. We really should raise the standards of scholarship here on twc, and not have it descend into 8chan white supremacist BS.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Again I am baffled the historical process that produced a largely homologous culture in China is good, but its bad in the US?
    How is China homogenous?

    Chinese people themselves aren't simply han Chinese (what ppl think of when they think of mainstream chinese culture), any more than Roman culture and Romans were simply latins. Secondly, like the Romans, the Chinese didn't have 19th-20th century style racial supremacist teachings since they didn't think in terms of race, the way modern white americans do, and are invested in.

    OK so you admit your Rome assertion was wrong than?
    No, Rome fell because it grew weak and corrupt and embraced christianity in the form of slaanesh. Where is your proof otherwise?

    Pat Roberson hardly speaks for the US, I pretty sure most Americans really don't care about his pronouncements. Some evangelicals no doubt.
    I dunno, man; if white western journalists think sampling bloggers from the Chinese internet to be representative of all 1.4bln people, who's to say that Pat Robertson doesn't speak for ALL Americans?
    What's right for the goose, is right for the gander.


    What exactly does South Africa have to do with this thread.
    south africa was a race based caste system in practice and in law; modern america, whilst no longer a race based caste system in law, is for all intents and purposes, a race based caste system in practice.


    On the second so you really just can't stop retyping they same things - does it keep you warm at night or something.
    white americans wish to cover their eyes from the ugly truth, whilst reaping the benefits of the sins of their fathers and fellow co-ethnics. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

    Case in point, Trump just admitted to stealing Syrian oil this past week; white americans could hardly give a at this brazen act of thievery and robbery and in fact, cheer this on. As a Democracy, the american people bear responsibility for the sins of their elected ruling class.

    Of course it was also printing money to sustain the IMF loans in 1997.
    The same money that american vulture funds used to snap up asian assets and infrastructure? Really laying bare the lie on the division of government and moneyed elites, right there.

    native americans exterminated and placed in concentration camps; you know, i believe the reason the US elites are so adamant on doing away with blood and soil nationalism is because they know they can't control it, as they have no blood and soil with the north american continent. They might have a case in their ancestral lands in europe but not in north america where they remain, settler colonialists and slavers and genocidal rapists. The beneficiaries of those crimes do not get to escape justice.

    Somebody needs to fire a copy editor. Really China might be hiding subs in the sea? Is that not the point of them? Who knew they be so daring as to violate thee International ban on submerging you subs and taking the bells off as well?
    Is this not the very same freedom of the press that the Washington Consensus advocated for? The same freedom which they insisted would allow for "transparency" and do away with corruption in power? Ha!

    @topic

    The Anglo supremacist group, the FVEYEs is falling apart under the awesome power of the Chinese juggernaut; race traitor and perfidious albion leader, boris johnson has allowed Huawei to build the UK's 5G:
    Boris Johnson set to grant Huawei access to UK's 5G network: The Sunday Times
    Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...rce=reddit.com

    Secondly, other Anglo members of the FVEYEs have tremblingly had to relay the message that the US will lose badly in a way with China; we're talking Chinese boots in Minnesota, forcing white aryan blonde american women into wearing hanfu and serving tea to PLA soldiers:

    Scary vision of all-out war between China and the US


    With the rise of ChinaÂ’s military strength, US strategists are working hard to predict how a war would play out. And it doesnÂ’t look good.
    Source: https://www.news.com.au/technology/i...5bb91a88dff4e0

    Meanwhile, as the white anglo supremacists fret over a future where they'll be forced to learn mandarin Chinese, the Chinese civilisation moves ever forwards:


  11. #131
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Yes, right; well when you're done rambling on about BS from 70s era Taiwan, we can get back to the discussion at hand. The onus is on you to offer proof of your claim that "Chinese culture was destroyed by the Cultural Revoluton".
    I’ve quoted, linked, cited several sources on the goals of the Cultural Revolution to destroy what was referred to by the CCP as the “Four Olds” of traditional Chinese culture, the tens of millions of deaths at the hands of the CCP under Mao, the efforts of the modern CCP to reverse Mao’s land reforms that caused much of the slaughter and devastation, and to rewrite history to make the Politburo into an imperial successor to the Qing. The most generous defense of the CCP’s actions and historical record would be to try and claim they have failed in their stated goals to destroy and remake traditional Chinese culture in their own image, but you can’t even muster that much. You have nothing in response, save to ignore all that, then claim I “have no proof.”

    Recall that this was all in response to your counterfactual assertion that:
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch
    This is what i hate about modern america; your leaders are so insecure about their place in the world that they need to invent foundation myths; at least China has the historical record to prove its claims.

    In China you don't have this problem because China has first and foremost been a civilisation, rather than an exclusionary race based caste system which the modern US is.
    I disproved your claims with the very fact that Traditional Chinese cultural values, practices, religions, philosophy, science etc is still alive and well, and has even converted western scientists into adopting traditional chinese cultural values, practices, philosophy, etc.
    please quote/cite where you did this.

  12. #132
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    No, Rome fell because it grew weak and corrupt and embraced christianity in the form of slaanesh. Where is your proof otherwise?
    Christianity had nothing to do with its falling or not. Rome fell because it was at the end of the day just to big for the era. Second Octavian more or less settled the situation with low taxes and peace. The migrations of the post 3rd century represented a problem the system could not really deal with. It required a lot more troops, and thus taxes something that would not play well in anyplace not threatened. Most importantly Octavian never really settled the thing that killed the Republic. The guy with the most loyal soldiers runs the show. Thus even if the Empire had been able to more effectively taxed itself no emperor was going to delegate the number of troops needed and the fund the extra territorial campaigns required to deal with the stabilizing the Empire. That's why Hadrian had to walk back the invasion of Parthia. He needed to be in Rome's to secure the Chair, and he could hardly let some other general have the glory of being victor in the east (with all the echos of Alex) with such a large amount of Rome's amines. Essentialy its internal contradictions were always there it was just the external pressures on the Empire did not achieve a tipping point to where they came to the front so intensely for 300 years or so.

    Case in point, Trump just admitted to stealing Syrian oil this past week; white americans could hardly give a at this brazen act of thievery and robbery and in fact, cheer this on. As a Democracy, the american people bear responsibility for the sins of their elected ruling class.
    You did notice his reception at his first public appearance in DC right?

    The same money that american vulture funds used to snap up asian assets and infrastructure? Really laying bare the lie on the division of government and moneyed elites, right there.
    ahh yes nobody has any agency only the US when it is evil...

    native americans exterminated and placed in concentration camps; you know, i believe the reason the US elites are so adamant on doing away with blood and soil nationalism is because they know they can't control it, as they have no blood and soil with the north american continent. They might have a case in their ancestral lands in europe but not in north america where they remain, settler colonialists and slavers and genocidal rapists. The beneficiaries of those crimes do not get to escape justice.
    Ok fine enjoy your rant

    Is this not the very same freedom of the press that the Washington Consensus advocated for? The same freedom which they insisted would allow for "transparency" and do away with corruption in power? Ha!
    What. How did you read that into what I typed. The point its a profoundly stupid head line - subs hiding in the sea. What exactly do make out of a headline that states the obvious? Keep the the person - maybe they will produce more delightful headlines: PLA to fly planes in the air! PLA to deploy tanks that have armor. Newest PLAN ships float on water!

    You know there is a reason my wife never gives interviews, it all to easy to see you pieced out amid fairly sensationalist copy.

    But if you want to battle in links fine

    https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...-track-2011-12

    The Anglo supremacist group, the FVEYEs is falling apart under the awesome power of the Chinese juggernaut; race traitor and perfidious albion leader, boris johnson has allowed Huawei to build the UK's 5G:
    Sounds like limited access, how is he a race traitor anyway. You know for all your attacks on the US race seems to be on your mind a lot.

    native americans exterminated and placed in concentration camps
    Next time I have a beer with my friend who is the business manger for the shoshone bannock tribes locally I'll tell him he is exterminated.
    Last edited by conon394; October 28, 2019 at 01:04 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  13. #133

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    I’ve quoted, linked, cited several sources on the goals of the Cultural Revolution to destroy what was referred to by the CCP as the “Four Olds” of traditional Chinese culture,
    Look around you; would you call such a goal of destroying the "Four Olds" to be successful?

    If it was, the modern Chinese would all be non Asian, non culturally Chinese; they'd be more like Filipinos who are heavily influenced by spanish colonialism than the native filipino culture of the 1500s.

    Secondly, it really raises the questionable logic of individuals who think a few years of smashing up cultural artefacts means that the entire society and culture has been destroyed, as opposed to the decades long cultural revolution of america which extirpated traditional conservative western values for hedonistic excess. For instance, the family values of your average chinese family would be more or less the same as a chinese family from the 50s; the family values of your average american family is starkly different from that of a 50s equivalent, which is why shows like Mad Men are so popular, it's such a culture shock to the present.

    Finally, we are still awaiting your proof that "traditional chinese culture was destroyed by the cultural revolution"? You know where i've heard that before? From KMT propagandists of the 70s and 80s and even the 90s when they were trying to prove they were the One True Scotsman.



    the tens of millions of deaths at the hands of the CCP under Mao, the efforts of the modern CCP to reverse MaoÂ’s land reforms that caused much of the slaughter and devastation, and to rewrite history to make the Politburo into an imperial successor to the Qing.
    Legitimacy comes from the people, and the Chinese people have spoken. The CCP has over 80% approval rating, compared to the <50% rating of your average US administration.

    The most generous defense of the CCP’s actions and historical record would be to try and claim they have failed in their stated goals to destroy and remake traditional Chinese culture in their own image, but you can’t even muster that much. You have nothing in response, save to ignore all that, then claim I “have no proof.”
    Ridiculous face saving on your part; the cultural revolution was a side effect of a power struggle within the upper echelons of the Chinese government that got out of hand; why, if 'destroying chinese culture' was the core aim of the cultural revolution, did Premier Zhou Enlai send the PLA to guard the Ming tombs from the Red Guard?

    We are still waiting for your proof on "traditional chinese culture was destroyed by the cultural revolution"

    please quote/cite where you did this.
    Number one most relevant to this thread is that the white american supremacists are now copying Chinese weapons tech systems and strategies by trying to build missiles equivalent to DF-41 and HGVs, though their most notable HGV failed spectacularly in 2011-2012.

    Secondly, the white american supremacist WASP establishment are attempting to copy the tang dynasty but are failing due to the inherent white supremacist caste system within american society, whereas tang dynasty China was cosmopolitan to the point whereby someone like An Lushan could reach that level of power to instigate a bloody civil war.
    It'd be like if a honduran mercenary was promoted to the JCOS and staffed key positions with his fellow hondurans to instigate a bloody civil war.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Christianity had nothing to do with its falling or not. Rome fell because it was at the end of the day just to big for the era. Second Octavian more or less settled the situation with low taxes and peace. The migrations of the post 3rd century represented a problem the system could not really deal with. It required a lot more troops, and thus taxes something that would not play well in anyplace not threatened. Most importantly Octavian never really settled the thing that killed the Republic. The guy with the most loyal soldiers runs the show. Thus even if the Empire had been able to more effectively taxed itself no emperor was going to delegate the number of troops needed and the fund the extra territorial campaigns required to deal with the stabilizing the Empire. That's why Hadrian had to walk back the invasion of Parthia. He needed to be in Rome's to secure the Chair, and he could hardly let some other general have the glory of being victor in the east (with all the echos of Alex) with such a large amount of Rome's amines. Essentialy its internal contradictions were always there it was just the external pressures on the Empire did not achieve a tipping point to where they came to the front so intensely for 300 years or so.
    I'm seeing a lot of parallels with the modern US here; but christianity which radically changed roman values was the rot that ate away at the roman soul; incoming hordes of immigrants merely diluted roman identity further

    You did notice his reception at his first public appearance in DC right?
    It's not encouraging when the american people are more than happy to kill north korean civilians with nuclear weapons.


    Sounds like limited access, how is he a race traitor anyway. You know for all your attacks on the US race seems to be on your mind a lot.
    The FVEYs is a race based exclusionary grouping; even nordic aryan germans are excluded, even the now slavish and supine french are also excluded because they are not WASPs.
    Boris Johnson, in not following the diktat of the FVEYs in banning Huawei, would be considered to be going against the aims of the FVEYs which is to maintain anglo white supremacist hegemony via the domination of its white anglo tech companies. ECHELON achieved this by using FVEYs assets to give american companies the edge over its european rivals. Now that Huawei is superior to all american and western equivalents, the FVEYs are desperate to control or destroy Huawei.

    By their very actions, the political elites of the FVEYs tend towards white anglo supremacist goals.


    Next time I have a beer with my friend who is the business manger for the shoshone bannock tribes locally I'll tell him he is exterminated.
    [/QUOTE]
    Will you be speaking in the language of the shoshone? Does his children speak their native languages? do they practice the shoshone religious and cultural beliefs or has be become anglicised to be a more palatable 'american'?

    See, at least tibetans and uighur still have their own culture and language; ethnic and cultural genocide appears to be a specialty of the settler colonial types.
    Last edited by Exarch; October 28, 2019 at 04:15 PM.

  14. #134
    conon394's Avatar hoi polloi
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Colfax WA, neat I have a barn and 49 acres - I have 2 horses, 15 chickens - but no more pigs
    Posts
    12,993

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    I'm seeing a lot of parallels with the modern US here; but christianity which radically changed roman values was the rot that ate away at the roman soul; incoming hordes of immigrants merely diluted roman identity further
    Which values? You do realize the Rome Empire was minimal on the making you a Roman thing. Pay your taxes and don't make trouble/obey the law was really all they asked - it was cool and all if you wanted to be culturally roman but not a requirement. More or less most of the Empire would not identify as Roman in some ethnic sense. So anyway a list of those values please.

    It's not encouraging when the american people are more than happy to kill north korean civilians with nuclear weapons.
    You know you just jump from one weird non sequitur to another. How is north Korea involved and when did you decide American were or wanted to and going to nuke North Korea?

    The FVEYs is a race based exclusionary grouping
    Its the continuation of a war time alliance forged during WW2.

    even nordic aryan germans are excluded
    West Germany was excluded because it was riddled with East German and Soviet spies and deemed unsafe. Path dependency after that and the nations in a group the more likely something spills.

    even the now slavish and supine french are also excluded because they are not WASPs.
    Or maybe a really big group is asking for leaks

    Boris Johnson, in not following the diktat of the FVEYs in banning Huawei, would be considered to be going against the aims of the FVEYs which is to maintain anglo white supremacist hegemony via the domination of its white anglo tech companies
    OK weird racial looking glass screed - got it.

    Will you be speaking in the language of the shoshone? Does his children speak their native languages?
    Former, no why should I, is he going to answer in Latin or Polish? Latter yes in fact he is a fluent speaker in his tribal language (and he does not have kids), and in French and Spanish...

    do they practice the shoshone religious and cultural beliefs or has be become anglicised to be a more palatable 'american'?
    Yes many shoshone do practice and maintain their historical culture. After that I am little confused. So an ethnic Mongolian in China can ride up to work at Foxcon in traditional dress and park his yurt in the parking lot and speak Mongolian all day?

    Number one most relevant to this thread is that the white american supremacists are now copying Chinese weapons tech systems and strategies by trying to build missiles equivalent to DF-41 and HGVs, though their most notable HGV failed spectacularly in 2011-2012.
    Again the US has been fiddling with Hyper velocity things since the 50s. Criticaly the in the end much lick atomic cruise missiles (again since the 60s) they have been deemed to potential incendiary to pursue. The nature of them is potential misunderstood in a crisis. The nuclear cruise missile is a long trail of contamination that seems rather likely to hurt yourself, and neutral as much as your enemy. Again build in intermediate ground based missiles was banned by treaty. China could build not being party to such treaty restrictions. Its not copying to do something you could have done 50 years ago but stopped sorry Exarch.

    See, at least tibetans and uighur still have their own culture and language; ethnic and cultural genocide appears to be a specialty of the settler colonial types.
    You saying something it is a fact (even when it is not) wow I should be so lucky

    ECHELON achieved this by using FVEYs assets to give american companies the edge over its european rivals
    Actually not so much. The simple fact is the whole not picking winners thing has keep the US really sorta far behind in industrial espionage compared to its friends and rivals for most of the post ww2 era. You should flip back through say business week from the 80s and all the editorials complaining about pervasive Japanese or French industrial espionage and the CIA only minimally lowering itself to warn companies they were being targeted, at most.

    Now that Huawei is superior to all american and western equivalents, the FVEYs are desperate to control or destroy Huawei.
    You could see it that way or maybe the ideal of of potential monopoly is not a good thing. Its why all my servers ran or run on LINUX.
    Last edited by conon394; October 28, 2019 at 09:41 PM.
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites

    'One day when I fly with my hands - up down the sky, like a bird'

    But if the cause be not good, the king himself hath a heavy reckoning to make, when all those legs and arms and heads, chopped off in battle, shall join together at the latter day and cry all 'We died at such a place; some swearing, some crying for surgeon, some upon their wives left poor behind them, some upon the debts they owe, some upon their children rawly left.

    Hyperides of Athens: We know, replied he, that Antipater is good, but we (the Demos of Athens) have no need of a master at present, even a good one.

  15. #135
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Look around you; would you call such a goal of destroying the "Four Olds" to be successful?
    Within your first sentence, you immediately take up the pivot position I offered you. Next, you continue to project your “KMT propaganda” strawman and ad hoc rescues onto me.
    If it was, the modern Chinese would all be non Asian, non culturally Chinese; they'd be more like Filipinos who are heavily influenced by spanish colonialism than the native filipino culture of the 1500s.

    Secondly, it really raises the questionable logic of individuals who think a few years of smashing up cultural artefacts means that the entire society and culture has been destroyed, as opposed to the decades long cultural revolution of america which extirpated traditional conservative western values for hedonistic excess. For instance, the family values of your average chinese family would be more or less the same as a chinese family from the 50s; the family values of your average american family is starkly different from that of a 50s equivalent, which is why shows like Mad Men are so popular, it's such a culture shock to the present.

    Finally, we are still awaiting your proof that "traditional chinese culture was destroyed by the cultural revolution"? You know where i've heard that before? From KMT propagandists of the 70s and 80s and even the 90s when they were trying to prove they were the One True Scotsman.

    Ridiculous face saving on your part; the cultural revolution was a side effect of a power struggle within the upper echelons of the Chinese government that got out of hand; why, if 'destroying chinese culture' was the core aim of the cultural revolution, did Premier Zhou Enlai send the PLA to guard the Ming tombs from the Red Guard?
    You continue with your meandering rants, and reject facts contrary to your desired narrative as “propaganda,” not even bothering to justify or source your evidence-free claims which I’ve debunked:
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch
    This is what i hate about modern america; your leaders are so insecure about their place in the world that they need to invent foundation myths; at least China has the historical record to prove its claims.

    In China you don't have this problem because China has first and foremost been a civilisation, rather than an exclusionary race based caste system which the modern US is.
    So far you’ve managed to accept my premise that the CCP, through the cultural revolution, had the goal of destroying and remaking Chinese history and culture, despite continuing to claim I have “no proof” of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    All modern nation states are the product of social engineering. Modern China is no exception. Mao’s great leap forward and subsequent cultural revolution deliberately exterminated traditional Chinese culture to create the Politburo’s conception of the “One China” ethos, and to root out his political enemies.
    Zhou Enlai’s defiance against the stated goals of Mao, something cited in one of my own sources, is in fact evidence of that goal. Maybe you thought you could use that as an appeal to consequence.

    This is a goal the CCP continues to pursue today by relatively less violent means (as I cited) in order to write itself into historical continuity and form a basis for its continued legitimacy and expansionist territorial claims. To claim that America is founded on “myths” unlike the 70 year old Chinese government is demonstrably false. I also sourced examples of de facto and de jure racial discrimination against non-Han minorities in China, which you conveniently ignored, perhaps because it doesn’t fit with your bizarre race war narrative.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Will you be speaking in the language of the shoshone? Does his children speak their native languages? do they practice the shoshone religious and cultural beliefs or has be become anglicised to be a more palatable 'american'?
    Interesting that you’d strawman accusations of a True Scotsman fallacy onto others, while using the same to further your own race war narrative.

  16. #136

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    Within your first sentence, you immediately take up the pivot position I offered you. Next, you continue to project your “KMT propaganda” strawman and ad hoc rescues onto me.

    You continue with your meandering rants, and reject facts contrary to your desired narrative as “propaganda,” not even bothering to justify or source your evidence-free claims which I’ve debunked:

    So far you’ve managed to accept my premise that the CCP, through the cultural revolution, had the goal of destroying and remaking Chinese history and culture, despite continuing to claim I have “no proof” of this.

    Zhou EnlaiÂ’s defiance against the stated goals of Mao, something cited in one of my own sources, is in fact evidence of that goal. Maybe you thought you could use that as an appeal to consequence.

    This is a goal the CCP continues to pursue today by relatively less violent means (as I cited) in order to write itself into historical continuity and form a basis for its continued legitimacy and expansionist territorial claims. To claim that America is founded on “myths” unlike the 70 year old Chinese government is demonstrably false. I also sourced examples of de facto and de jure racial discrimination against non-Han minorities in China, which you conveniently ignored, perhaps because it doesn’t fit with your bizarre race war narrative.

    Interesting that youÂ’d strawman accusations of a True Scotsman fallacy onto others, while using the same to further your own race war narrative.
    Unacceptable.

    Please rewrite this and remember to provide PROOF and EVIDENCE of your claim earlier that:

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    This simply isn’t true. All modern nation states are the product of social engineering. Modern China is no exception. Mao’s great leap forward and subsequent cultural revolution deliberately exterminated traditional Chinese culture to create the Politburo’s conception of the “One China” ethos, and to root out his political enemies. The CCP is the mass murderer of Chinese people, history and culture;.
    Your words. Now please provide proof that modern China is no longer....China.

    Quote Originally Posted by conon394 View Post
    Which values? You do realize the Rome Empire was minimal on the making you a Roman thing. Pay your taxes and don't make trouble/obey the law was really all they asked - it was cool and all if you wanted to be culturally roman but not a requirement. More or less most of the Empire would not identify as Roman in some ethnic sense. So anyway a list of those values please.
    Good roman values included not being the receptive partner in homosexual relations; christianity made sure that everyone was the receptive partner whilst jesus/god/holy ghost was the active participant. Such a change in thinking ensured a slavish mentality and made for weak soldiers who couldn't stand against the Huns. It is known.

    You know you just jump from one weird non sequitur to another. How is north Korea involved and when did you decide American were or wanted to and going to nuke North Korea?
    One-Third of Americans Want to Nuke North Korea

    More than a third of Americans would support a preemptive nuclear strike on North Korea if that country tested a long-range missile capable of reaching the United States, new research has found, even if that preemptive strike killed a million civiliansÂ….Most did not want their government to launch a preemptive strike, but a large minority supported such a strike, whether by conventional or nuclear weapons.
    Source: https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...e-north-korea/

    Its the continuation of a war time alliance forged during WW2.

    OK weird racial looking glass screed - got it.
    Sorry to say, Conon but the evidence supports the fact that FVEYes is a white anglo supremacist outfit; influenced by the mentality and aims of Cecil Rhodes.

    Former, no why should I, is he going to answer in Latin or Polish? Latter yes in fact he is a fluent speaker in his tribal language (and he does not have kids), and in French and Spanish...
    Language is an inherent part of culture and identity; it's the reason why different cultures and peoples think differently to others, and why for instance, Russians have more words for colours than in english and why learning a language opens you up to new ways of thinking. For instance,when the anglo americans culturally genocided german and norwegians of the midwest, they robbed those german and norwegians of an identity, and in its place, they forced an anglo dominated 'american culture' which is for all intents and purposes, a second england.


    Yes many shoshone do practice and maintain their historical culture. After that I am little confused. So an ethnic Mongolian in China can ride up to work at Foxcon in traditional dress and park his yurt in the parking lot and speak Mongolian all day?
    Sure, but he'd have to get past the Foxconn security guards.


    Again the US has been fiddling with Hyper velocity things since the 50s. Criticaly the in the end much lick atomic cruise missiles (again since the 60s) they have been deemed to potential incendiary to pursue. The nature of them is potential misunderstood in a crisis. The nuclear cruise missile is a long trail of contamination that seems rather likely to hurt yourself, and neutral as much as your enemy. Again build in intermediate ground based missiles was banned by treaty. China could build not being party to such treaty restrictions. Its not copying to do something you could have done 50 years ago but stopped sorry Exarch.
    How is it that even with the world's largest military budget, the mass intake of ethnic chinese immigrants and therefore, borrowed IQ and innovative potential, and with all the advantages of a peacetime dividend after 1990, the US was still unable to prevent Chinese military power from surpassing it?


    You saying something it is a fact (even when it is not) wow I should be so lucky
    You should be thankful at the opportunity to be enlightened from the clearcut brainwashing that the american apartheid state forces upon its citizens.

    Actually not so much. The simple fact is the whole not picking winners thing has keep the US really sorta far behind in industrial espionage compared to its friends and rivals for most of the post ww2 era. You should flip back through say business week from the 80s and all the editorials complaining about pervasive Japanese or French industrial espionage and the CIA only minimally lowering itself to warn companies they were being targeted, at most.
    Negative, Snowden's revelations and PRISM and Tailored Access Ops clearly mandate the use of industrial espionage to give the edge to american companies; that's why the NSA hacked Huawei (the very thing Google accused the MSS of doing) yet couldn't find the "iranian proof" it wanted to declare sanctions- and on that point, let's not forget that when the NSA hacked Chinese companies, they ended up being hacked themselves and having their own hacking tools stolen and used against them.


    You could see it that way or maybe the ideal of of potential monopoly is not a good thing. Its why all my servers ran or run on LINUX.
    Funny thing about monopolies; Huawei's CEO Ren actually proposed gifting Huawei patents to american companies because they were too to innovate 5G on their own and he said China needed the competition. Even the USG is failing in its war against Huawei, and has caused ripple effects of other countries diversifying away from US supply chains. This is what happens when white americans believe their own propaganda.

    Speaking of chinese tech; the latest Chinese invasion of the west comes in the form of camwhoring young american teenagers:


    Look at that insidious Chinese communist propaganda, converting white americans into becoming vapid narcissistic camwhores who should be going to church and praying.

    Already, white american companies are crying waaah waah to Congress because they can't compete Chinese tech companies other than Huawei. Also, this is like american senators forcing a Chinese company to divest from Grindr because they were afraid of their accounts leaking out.

  17. #137
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Unacceptable. If you read the sources and information provided, you’ll no longer need to strawman and deflect to avoid confronting facts that directly refute your narrative.

  18. #138

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    Unacceptable. If you read the sources and information provided, you’ll no longer need to strawman and deflect to avoid confronting facts that directly refute your narrative.
    Shall we move on?

    China's New Aircraft Carriers Are Getting Stealth Fighters

    And they have choices.


    Source: https://nationalinterest.org/blog/bu...fighters-91366

    Meanwhile the nazi aircraft carrier USS Gerald R Ford won't be launched until 2024; that's $13bln of taxpayer money that's just waiting to be sunk by DF-series missiles. Meanwhile, race riots are breaking out in america as the people express their discontent with the failing white supremacist state.

    In the meantime, Chinese stealth bombers are projected to be ready for the 2020s:
    China Unveils Model Of The New Flying Wing Stealth Bomber

    October 27, 2019 Air 4,834 Views


    On October 25, 2019, China’s published the first set of images of the model of “Xian H-20” Stealth strategic bomber at AVIC Xi’an Aircraft Industry (Group) Company Ltd. in Shaanxi, China.

    The new flying wing stealth bomber appears has similar characteristics With the B-2 Spirit of the U.S. Air Force. There has been some speculation that this is actually China’s long-awaited H-20 stealth bomber design.
    The H-20 is one of two stealth bomber designs that are currently in development in China, with the other being a smaller, regional deep-strike platform that likely has additional multi-role capabilities. Of the two, the H-20 is thought to be farthest along in development, with rumors about its imminent first appearance ramping-up in recent years.
    The existence of such a capability would represent a giant leap in Chinese aerospace technological know-how. In essence, the People’s Liberation Army Air Force would advance from an updated 60-year-old design based on the Soviet Tu-16 Badger, in the form of its H-6K bomber derivatives, to a stealth flying wing strategic bomber.

    Once China does unveil its H-20, it will enter an elite club made up of just two nations that have accomplished such a technological feat.
    According to a study by Rick Joe at The Diplomat, Chinese publications began speculating about the H-20 in the early 2010s.
    In September 2016, the Ministry of National Defense of the People’s Republic of China confirmed that the next-gen long-range bomber is under development.
    A small-scale test model of China’s next-generation bomber, a flying wing unofficially dubbed the H-20, has been spotted by satellite at Gaobeidian, a radar cross-section test range near Beijing.

    In October 2018, Chinese media announced that the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF) would publicly unveil its new H-20 stealth bomber during a parade celebrating the air arm’s seventieth anniversary in 2019. This comes only two years after PLAAF Gen. Ma Xiaotian formally revealed the Hong-20’s existence.
    Apart from that China released a video teaser of its H-20 stealth bomber and trolled the US’s stealth bombers in the process
    China’s state-run aviation and defense company, Aviation Industry Corporation of China, posted video celebrating the 60th anniversary of the founding of Xi’an Aircraft Industrial Corporation, a subsidiary of AVIC
    The video, which China Daily tweeted, ends with a shadowy wide shot of bomber-looking aircraft covered in a sheet with text reading “The Next” appearing on the screen.
    The shot looks eerily similar to a Northrop Grumman advertisement of the B-21 Raider, which ran during the 2015 Super Bowl, The Drive reported, adding that China Defense Online may have also added the ending itself. As such, it’s unclear if it’s legit.
    The Xian H-20 is a subsonic stealth bomber design. The aircraft will feature a wing design similar to that of the Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit, with components already being manufactured. Analysts noted that the new type bomber may enter service by 2025.
    China state media CCTV estimates the H-20 will have stealth features, a maximum takeoff weight of at least 200 tons and a payload capacity of up to 45 tons.
    The H-20 resembles the U.S. Air Force’s B-2 Spirit bomber and the Northrop Grumman X-47B unmanned combat air vehicle demonstrator. However, military analyst Wang Mingliang told CCTV that the H-20 cannot be compared with the B-2 as it will perform missions beyond strategic bombings, such as electronic warfare.
    Postulated characteristics include four non-afterburning WS-10A Taihang turbofans sunk into the top of the wing surface with S-shaped saw-toothed inlets for stealth. It’s worth noting that the WS-10 has been plagued by major problems, but that hasn’t stopped China from manufacturing fighters using WS-10s, with predictably troubled results.
    The new strategic bomber is expected to have a maximum un-refueled combat radius exceeding 5,000 miles and payload between the H-6’s ten tons and the B-2’s twenty-three tons. This is because the H-20 is reportedly designed to strike targets beyond the “second island ring” (which includes U.S. bases in Japan, Guam, the Philippines, etc.) from bases on mainland China. The third island chain extends to Hawaii and coastal Australia.
    The H-20 will also likely be capable of carrying nuclear weapons, finally giving China a full triad of nuclear-capable submarines, ballistic missiles and bombers.
    Though the H-6 was China’s original nuclear bomber, these are no longer configured for nuclear strike, though that could change if air-launched nuclear-tipped cruise or ballistic missile are devised. Beijing is nervous that the United States’ limited ballistic missile defense capabilities might eventually become adequate for countering China’s small ICBM and SLBM arsenal.
    The addition of a stealth bomber would contribute to China’s nuclear deterrence by adding a new, difficult-to-stop vector of nuclear attack that the U.S. defenses aren’t designed to protect against.










    Analysts forecast the H-20’s first flight in the early 2020s, with production possibly beginning around 2025.
    Source: https://fighterjetsworld.com/air/chi...-bomber/19048/
    Last edited by alhoon; October 29, 2019 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Flame deleted

  19. #139
    Legio_Italica's Avatar Lost in Limbo
    Civitate Praefect

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,772

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Quote Originally Posted by Exarch View Post
    Shall we move on?
    I can understand why you’d like to move on, seeing as how your false narrative has been debunked with evidence and sources you ignore within the very post you quoted, even as you accept the premise that the goal of the cultural revolution was to exterminate and remake traditional Chinese history and culture, in direct contradiction to your earlier claim.

  20. #140
    Daruwind's Avatar Citizen
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Prague
    Posts
    2,196

    Default Re: ‘No force can stop China’: Beijing shows off HYPERSONIC missiles & STEALTH drones at 70th National Day parade

    Great. China is so good in copying others but there is problem forward. Being first and keeping that positions. It is always easier to climb over backs/work of others. Point is, What can China offer to world? Only vision of money, servitude and basically no liberal norms. It is USSR all ove just with liiiitle more capitalism and corruption. Social credit, dealing with its own citizens, no thanks. Ok, China will be first, is great power, will get even more influence but it will be its own downfall because unless it will be able to change its way of dealing with others, it will sooner or later make enough enemies/debtors/slaves to cause China own demise as those will seek any opportunity to harm it.

    Weapons are great but what for? You need to use them at least in some prox wars and as soon as you start doing that, enemies are piling up. If not open enemies than hidden. And doesn´t matter what weapons great powers have. Russia,USA not eve China have balls to cause nuclear war. Sinking air carrier? Dream on. Won´t happen. You can build AA rocket baterries and missiles to seal off South China Sea but that is like China homeyard. Which will only push Japan, South Korea into gearing more against China. Great. China should learn to make freinds, allies because current situation is only "enemy of my enemy is my friend". Except that will last only as long as the goals will be similar.

    The rest of this thread is crappy propaganda. Words. Wow. I´m not sure why Exarch try so hard to convince us the China is number one. If somebody is nubmer one, everybody is recognizing it, there is no need for propaganda and words. All this is game and trying to build invincible image. And public images will fail sooner or later.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •