Thread: [Music Mod] The Drums of War

TrippinDaJive's Avatar Libertus

Default [Music Mod] The Drums of War

Hello everyone,

I'm re-uploading two music mods I've made in the past. One is meant for when you play as a Latin/Hellenistic nation and the other when you play as a Barbarian faction. The campaign music is suited for the respective culture but they both have dynamic music changes when you fight other factions (i.e. you play as Rome and you fight Carthage, you'll hear African/Eastern battle music). These music mods took inspiration from Tyso3's music mods and I would recommend checking out his content too. The music is also copyrighted and so music tracks will NEVER be listed nor shared. But to give you an idea on what's in store, you'll recognize many songs from various movies and video games.

Compatible with pretty much everything and saved games as well.

In the future, I may work on an Eastern playlist but we'll see.

As of right now, the mods will only be available for download from my mediafire account. The mods are too large to upload onto Steam in one part and my internet is too to upload onto TWC. Perhaps I'll try again in the future.

Drums of War (Latin/Hellenistic) = http://www.mediafire.com/file/gi4laj...%2529.zip/file

Drums of War (Barbarian) = http://www.mediafire.com/file/ppo6g2...%2529.zip/file

Default Re: [Music Mod] The Drums of War

Thank you for uploading this! There's a paucity of selection of music mods available, nothing on steam seems to work, and the Rome 1 music mod just doesn't float my boat (too epic). Looking forward to trying this out.

Cheers.

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

nice

Ohhh , did I just hear the Klendathu drop track from Starship Troopers? Loving this so far!

L.ANNIVS's Avatar Foederatus
    Over there, by the river and the hills...

WONDERFULLLL!!! By now I was tired of vanilla music ... That's why I turned it off in game. Now it will be a totally different sound... MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!! Great mod

Lupo's Avatar Libertus

Great mod!!!

Would you say the focus is historical immersion (like Europa barbarorum 2 soundtrack) or rather epic ambiance (Gladiator movie and others) ? Thank you.

Is it usable together with Tyso's music mods? Does it overwrite Tyso's music or adds more tracks if used together?

~Seleukos.I.Nikator~'s Avatar Campidoctor
    The United Europe, currently residing in Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Grigal View Post
    Is it usable together with Tyso's music mods? Does it overwrite Tyso's music or adds more tracks if used together?
    You can have only one music mod at a time which is always the one that comes first. All the others get overwritten.