Thread: Wich file for modding land units with packfile?

Default Wich file for modding land units with packfile?

After watching several videos and reading threads about PFM I'm still trying to find out which "Lord_file" (unless it's a patch file?) I have to open to modify land unit stats in order to change melee and charge bonus.

I've managed to make modification modification in the Lord_Core pack, simply saved the file but I didn't see any changes in the game (even by starting a new campaign so I suppose it's another one or maybe am I skipping something important.

Many thanks in advance for all your responses.

Default Re: Wich file for modding land units with packfile?

Really? Nobody?

Leonardo's Avatar Reborn Old Timer

You need to open patch2.pack as it has the entirely unit roster. But if the unit(s) is part of the Imperial Destroyer mod then perhaps someone else can help you.

Why you didn't see any of the changes you made could be either - 1) your mod aren't movie (the game will automatically run the mod if it is movie), 2) you haven't added the mod to the script file when the mod is a modpack.

script file - C:\Users\Leonardo\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\user.empire_script

If your mod is a movie, simlpy drop it into the Data folder and that's about it.
    Under patronage of General Brewster of the Imperial House of Hader.

How to make Morrowind less buggy for new players - Of course every player may find it useful.

Well thank you very much indeed!!!
    I'm quite busy at the moment but I'll come back asap to tell is your wisdom made a difference.