Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: - Report Bugs & Errors -

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default - Report Bugs & Errors -

Here you can report any bugs, errors, inconsistencies and ctd's found in RVINA ROMAE.

Please try to describe the nature of the problem as detailed as possible.
    Last edited by Joar; September 26, 2019 at 01:54 PM.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Default Re: CTD & Errors in IBRR

Quick battle. Error attached.

Also CTD'ed without error while playing as WRE on first battle agains ERE. Maybe the culprit is Rome Total War Gold edition?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Error.png  

Default Re: - Report Bugs & Errors -

Will check this. Gold Edition could be the reason.
    BTW has you activated the script?
    Better not to do this, because script is quite unstable.

What armies did did you have fought each other in your campaign?

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Getting a batle crash as ERE. Here is the screenshot.. No script activation.
    Last edited by juanplay; September 28, 2019 at 08:58 PM.

Default Re: CTD & Errors in IBRR

Quote Originally Posted by LordSimpkins View Post
    Quick battle. Error attached.
    I could replicate this CTD, IMHO the solution is to start a campaign that map.rwm file is created. After this Quick Battle does work for me.

I have found several errors in the Kidarite's campaing:

1. The heir of the faction appears with the title "Armenian heir"

2. From time to time I have a CTDS when I'm going to begin a battle against any enemy (Sassanids, Hepthalites, etc.) But the curious is that after I loaded again the same campaing I can begin that same battle without CTDS.

And respect the ERE's campaing: Theodosius I appear rejuvenated (he is 17 years old!!!!) as leader of the faction while Arcadius is in Crete and he is pagan (he wasn´t almost so obssesed with Christian religion as his son Theodosius II ?)

Quote Originally Posted by Rampante-Cid View Post
    2. From time to time I have a CTDS when I'm going to begin a battle against any enemy (Sassanids, Hepthalites, etc.) But the curious is that after I loaded again the same campaing I can begin that same battle without CTDS.
    Hmm.
    I recommend you to save before enter the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Getting a batle crash as ERE. Here is the screenshot.. No script activation.
    I could play this battle without any problem.
    Save before you enter the battle and if you get a CTD, reload the game. It shall work then.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampante-Cid View Post

1. The heir of the faction appears with the title "Armenian heir"

And respect the ERE's campaing: Theodosius I appear rejuvenated (he is 17 years old!!!!) as leader of the faction while Arcadius is in Crete and he is pagan (he wasn´t almost so obssesed with Christian religion as his son Theodosius II ?)
    Well, well, something we had to save to bring you updates

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    I could play this battle without any problem.
    Save before you enter the battle and if you get a CTD, reload the game. It shall work then.
    Tried but it did not work. Could it have anything to do with the fact that Im using the steam gold edition version in windows 10?

I have noticed a couple of ui features that need to be fixed:

- The Mani temple buildings for the Nomad culture are still vanilla.
    - Some vanilla portraits still pop up for the Nomad culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    Well, well, something we had to save to bring you updates
    Ummmm that sounds interesting . Maybe another campaing during the reign of Theodosius I? Personally I would LOVE one in the year 392 with the Western Roman Empire under the rule of Arbogast and Eugenius and their allies the Pagan senators of Rome trying to stop or at least reduce the Christianization of the empire.

Regarding my battle crash issue, I can confirm that the crash happens only with the ERE faction, when I play battles with WRE they work as normal. Dont know what the issue might be, I already redownloaded and reinstalled the mod but it did not fix the issue.

@ Juanplay
    Could you try another battle with the ERE, please? Try to attack a non-slave faction.

I attacked the ostrogoths near the Danube and was able to play the battle, however when I initiated a battle against the arab faction in Palmyra the game crashed.

Here are the Screenshots:

I have to report only that the portraits of the Roman Emperors are still misplaced.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon Katakalon View Post
    I have to report only that the portraits of the Roman Emperors are still misplaced.
    Yes, it's a bit tricky since BI doesn't allow unique portraits like ALEX, but I will try my best to fix it. Often the 000 portrait will be used by the faction leader, but it's not always the case.

I have understood that in the context of the Restitutio Iustiniani, where I am trying to apply your Justinian portrait to the Romans.
    Last edited by Leon Katakalon; September 30, 2019 at 03:07 PM.

Fresco's Avatar Semisalis

For the creators of this beautiful Mod: are you working to solve the Script problem, which if you activate CTD cause? It is very annoying that the sticker to always activate the Script always appears!
    However,very compliments for your fantastic Work!!!
    CAMPIONI del MONDO!!!!!

Managed to solve my battle crashes, it seems the steam´s version of the game was causing them, had to install the mod in an old CD version of the game I had.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast