Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: - Download links & Installation -

Default Re: RELEASED: RVINA ROMAE

Quote Originally Posted by Magister Militum Flavius Aetius View Post
    Congrats guys!
    Thanks!

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

One thing I think I didn't notice in the previews during all these years is that the Saxons aren't in the campaign. Not a criticism, though, I think it's an interesting decision and makes a difference in RR in regards to other mods in the Invasio Barbarorum universe. I understand they and the Romano-British faction wouldn't have that much impact overall in the specific case of Ruina Romae, so I understand the decision.
    There is quite a number of unique Saxon units in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Fresco View Post
    P.S. The Persian Army are infinite!!!(I play with ERE)!
    Now you feel like the ERE had to feel when those hordes acame and came and came ....

However, they can get defeated.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    I believe it's determined by location ( hidden resources ) and are located in the Danube regions.

Thanks, but what I mean is: what are the requirements for the level 2 hunnic treaty? the one that gives hunnic armoured archers:.

Quote Originally Posted by juanplay View Post
    Thanks, but what I mean is: what are the requirements for the level 2 hunnic treaty? the one that gives hunnic armoured archers:.
    Here's the "specs":

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

}
    foederati_settlement_huns requires factions { empire_east, empire_west, empire_west_rebels, } and building_present_min_level hinterland_foederati_treaties foederati_treaties1 and hidden_resource danube or hidden_resource sarmatian and not hidden_resource german
    {
    capability
    {
    happiness_bonus bonus -2 requires factions { empire_east, empire_west, empire_west_rebels, }
    law_bonus bonus -2 requires factions { empire_east, empire_west, empire_west_rebels, }
    recruit "hunnic foederati" 0 requires factions { empire_east, empire_west, empire_west_rebels, } and hidden_resource danube or hidden_resource sarmatian or hidden_resource steppes
    recruit "hunnic heavy cavalry" 0 requires factions { empire_east, empire_west, } and hidden_resource danube or hidden_resource sarmatian or hidden_resource steppes

You need a Huge city.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Thank you both. Im really enjoying the mod, playing as ERE keeping the sassanids at bay is hard enough, however the danubian border is quite calm as most ostrogoths, visigoths and huns just pounced on WRE, cant see how anyone would win that campaign.

Thank you both. Im really enjoying the mod, playing as ERE keeping the sassanids at bay is hard enough, however the danubian border is quite calm as most ostrogoths, visigoths and huns just pounced on WRE, cant see how anyone would win that campaign.
    Believe me, it is possible. Very a challenge, but it can be acieved.

Everything looks amazing, but why is everyone loaded with full stacks? Every settlement on the map seems to be full.

Quote Originally Posted by Gäiten View Post
    You need a Huge city.
    Regarding this, as ERE the only city in which you can build the Hunnic Foederati buildings is Ratiaria, however It does not seem possible to build a huge city there. I have already reached over 27.000 inhabitants and the option to upgrade the city walls does not appear in that city´s building browser or in the building menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Joar View Post
    You're mistaken, Arian Christianity is most certainly already in. In contrast to Nicene Christianity, it features three levels.
    (...)
    I haven't had the time to go through the old files, but I promise I will check.
    Joar, many thanks. Hope you still have it, you're an artist. Good to know about Arianism, I thought the only religions in RR were Christianity, Paganism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Buddhism and Manichaeism.

Due to my rapidly declining health, I never thought I would get to play this. Excellent job guys, all of you should be very proud. Now let's get Restitutor Orbis going!

Sertorio's Avatar Domesticus

Many many congratulation on the release, specialy on a time it would be easy to cease working on a outdated-like platform like Rome I. For me at least although Rome I does not have the advanced graphics of Rome II, it still has a lot to give. I Have been absent from the forum and Total War games but it's a pleasure to return and be able to play this. Thank you!
    Texture works by Sertorio, banner courtesy of Joar

My AAR for VGRII-AQUILAE

Looks amazing!

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

It looks great!! Congrats!!

Sigma's Avatar Ducenarius

So what is the difference between this and RRFD? I've noticed so far that Britain and its factions have been removed, and that there are pretty portraits, units, and more traits.

Thank you all very much for your hard work!

Beorn's Avatar Praepositus

congrats!

Hi guys! sorry for the disturb and the stupid question. It's been a lot, probably years, since I put my hands on a RTW mod and I don't remember how to modify the exe path to add the -nm -show_err -mod:ibrr line. Also I wonder if what I'm trying to do is correct.
    Thank you all deeply in advance.

Saul Tyre's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Frankye89 View Post
    Hi guys! sorry for the disturb and the stupid question. It's been a lot, probably years, since I put my hands on a RTW mod and I don't remember how to modify the exe path to add the -nm -show_err -mod:ibrr line. Also I wonder if what I'm trying to do is correct.
    Thank you all deeply in advance.
    Right click your desktop icon > open properties > type into target line >

Last edited by Saul Tyre; October 04, 2019 at 08:29 PM. Reason: editing pic size
    My personality is who I am....my attitude depends on who you are!!!
    RTR: Imperium Surrectum Team Member/adviser/tester
    RTR Project Group member/RTR8_4.0 beta tester.
    RSII_WWC Team Member/tester.XC_5 Beta tester
    My TW youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/SaulTyre

my impressions of the Game : i love The UI, i love the character trait in RR, right now i am playing as Gallo-Romans faction, i had make Western Romans Heir Faction Army run with his tail between his legs , scratching my head when i found my finance is -3000, and the biggest surprise when you know of all people you consider a disloyal retinue or a traitor, i dont expect my Magister Militum is a disloyal man. Friend, Romans, countrymen lend me your ears; what we gonna do to a disloyal faction member?
    My name is John, Tribune of Legio Ripenses IX Tertiae Italica and loyal servant to the computer generated Emperor, Julianus Flavius Augustus "The Apostles". And I will have my vengeance again The Quadi tribes, barbarian scums who decimated half of my legio in Mediolanum City Siege almost a year ago and Gratianus Flavius "The Traitor", the former Caesar who convince a half of precious my legio to his petty scheme rebellion just 3 months ago in this save game or the next
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IB:Restitutor Orbis Signature courtesy of Joar