Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: RELEASED: RVINA ROMAE

Default Re: RELEASED: RVINA ROMAE

Ohh, confuse languages, but now that's right
    Links para mods FRRE e FMIR beta, aqui > https://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?807154-FRRE-mod-links

vikior's Avatar Semisalis

Hi Gaiten!

In an attempt to put off my university tasks, I've begun sinking more time into IBRR. So far, I'm absolutely amazed! Excellent work to you and the team

I do have two questions though
    1) Why does Rome start out at war with literally everyone? Shouldn't they be at peace with the other Romans and the Sassanids at least
    2) Are there any updates on the full version (with the script)?

Gäiten's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by vikior View Post
    Hi Gaiten!

In an attempt to put off my university tasks, I've begun sinking more time into IBRR. So far, I'm absolutely amazed! Excellent work to you and the team

I do have two questions though
    1) Why does Rome start out at war with literally everyone? Shouldn't they be at peace with the other Romans and the Sassanids at least
    2) Are there any updates on the full version (with the script)?
    Hello.
    Thank you for your Kind words.

Due your Questions:
    1.) When Stilicho was still alive there were quite increasing tensions (even some skirmishes happened) between ERE and WRE because of the Status of Dalmatia/Illyricum. Even when Stilicho was murdered, the tensions remained for some years.
    This is a Background. Another is, the game is called Total War, so it is quite challenging to have the world against you from the beginning

2.) There is an update in work, I hope a working script can be included then.

Invasio Barbarorum: Ruina Roma Development Leader - Art made by Joar -Visit my Deviantart: http://gaiiten.deviantart.com/

Buongiorno, ho problemi con il gioco.
    Io ho la versione non Steam, ho scaricato il file e una volta estratta la cartella l'ho copiata nella cartella Rome Total war.
    Una volta fatto questo ho messo l'icona di "Barbarian Invasion" sul desktop e ho modificato la destinazione con il tasto destro su " Proprietà" inserendo la la riga -nm -show_err -mod: ibrr
    Avviato il gioco mi esce lo schermo come Rome Total war e poi si chiude immediatamente il gioco.
    Come devo fare?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789