Page 55 of 59 FirstFirst ... 530454647484950515253545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1167

Thread: US House Speaker Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry

Default Re: US House Speaker Announces Formal Impeachment Inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Ludicus View Post
    Legio is right, you are blatantly lying.Biden did not brag about getting Shokin fired for investigating his son
    I quote,

As I said, "it's interesting to note that the hypocrite forgot Matthew 7:3-5, while he railed against the "cancer of corruption" in Ukraine".
    No more, no less.
    So Biden lied when he bragged about getting Shokhin fired for investigating Hunter's shady activities? Or was he doing that forced via brainwaves by secret Kremlin technology?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathen Hammer View Post
    All I did was quote Biden himself. Again, are you claiming that the video where he brags about getting prosecutor fired for investigating his crackhead son is fake or something?
    I posted what Biden said in that video verbatim. Biden did not say what you claim he said in the video. You’re lying.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Quote Originally Posted by Legio_Italica View Post
    I posted what Biden said in that video verbatim. Biden did not say what you claim he said in the video. You’re lying.
    That's one of the consequences of the Republicans' commitment to lying as their core political strategy. They have no supporting facts, so all they can do when their lies are exposed is continue to lie or use whataboutism to try to shift the focus from Trump's crimes onto whatever they can think of at the moment.

Ludicus's Avatar Comes Limitis
    Citizen

Biden bragged about getting Shokhin fired for investigating Hunter's shady activities
    No. Biden never mentioned his son Hunter.He bragged about getting Shokhin fired. Period.
    I know you aren't blind.Have you read the transcript? (quoted above). Have you watched the video?

Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 10, 2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Continuity.
    Il y a quelque chose de pire que d'avoir une âme perverse. C’est d'avoir une âme habituée
    Charles Péguy

Every human society must justify its inequalities: reasons must be found because, without them, the whole political and social edifice is in danger of collapsing”.
    Thomas Piketty

B. W.'s Avatar Primicerius

So Biden lied when he bragged about getting Shokhin fired for investigating Hunter's shady activities? Or was he doing that forced via brainwaves by secret Kremlin technology?
    They're willing to believe that the Vice President of the United States wasn't aware that Shokin was investigating his son...it explains a lot.

-Posts about NATO moved into a separate thread in the Political & Scientific Academy. ~Abdülmecid I
    Last edited by Abdülmecid I; February 10, 2020 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Clarification added.

Among the most prominent cases of official corruption Shokin had failed to pursue was against Yanukovych’s environment and natural resources minister, Mykola Zlochevsky, who had oversight of all Ukrainian energy firms, including the largest independent gas company, Burisma. By getting Shokin removed, Biden in fact made it more rather than less likely that the oligarch who employed his son would be subject to prosecution for corruption.

https://theintercept.com/2019/05/10/...reformer-says/
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Are you saying Biden didn't get a prosecutor fired over Burisma? The video has been posted here repeatedly. I don't think that denying reality is a good hill to die on. Come on now, even your pro-Romney take was somewhat better.

Are you saying Biden didn't get a prosecutor fired over Burisma? The video has been posted here repeatedly. I don't think that denying reality is a good hill to die on. Come on now, even your pro-Romney take was somewhat better.
    I’ve said what I’ve said. You lied.

I’ve said what I’ve said. You lied.
    What you said made no sense. I cited Biden's own words where he bragged about pressing Ukraine to fire prosecutor who was investigating Biden's crackhead son.

What you said made no sense. I cited Biden's own words where he bragged about pressing Ukraine to fire prosecutor who was investigating Biden's crackhead son.
    You’re lying again.

If what Biden did was so bad, why do Trump supporters have to lie about it? Shouldn't telling the truth be sufficient?
    Ignore List (to save time):

Exarch, Coughdrop addict

Number one: you're a lying dog faced pony solider.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Number two: I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by Prodromos View Post
    If what Biden did was so bad, why do Trump supporters have to lie about it? Shouldn't telling the truth be sufficient?
    Some of them have told the lies for so long they've forgotten they are lying. Others though are like Trump himself. They are habitual liars. If they can get someone to believe a lie, they then feel a small measure of power over that person. So they lie constantly and incessantly. They will tell lies even when they know other people know they are lying. They lie about big things and they lie about small things. They lie when the truth would serve them just as well and they lie when the truth would serve them better. They lie because they love to lie.
    Last edited by Coughdrop addict; February 10, 2020 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coughdrop addict View Post
    Some of them have told the lies for so long they've forgotten they are lying. Others though are like Trump himself. They are habitual liars. If they can get someone to believe a lie, they then feel a small measure of power over that person. So they lie constantly and incessantly. They will tell lies even when they know other people know they are lying. They lie about big things and they lie about small things. They lie when the truth would serve them just as well and they lie when the truth would serve them better. They lie because they love to lie.

A lot of them are just plain dumb and uninformed.

You’re lying again.
    So Biden lied to incriminated himself, probably due to Kremlin's brainwave technology. Gotcha.

So Biden lied to incriminated himself, probably due to Kremlin's brainwave technology. Gotcha.
    No. You lied.

No. You lied.
    No I didn't. We all heard the video. Biden bragged about getting Shokhin fired. Same Shokhin that investigated Burisma and Biden's junkie son. Again, at this point you are arguing against universally recognized facts.

No I didn't. We all heard the video. Biden bragged about getting Shokhin fired. Same Shokhin that investigated Burisma and Biden's junkie son. Again, at this point you are arguing against universally recognized facts.
    I posted what Biden said in that video verbatim. Biden did not say what you claim he said in the video. You’re lying. Biden did not brag about getting Shokin fired for investigating his son. You have presented no evidence to support that claim. If anything, the available evidence indicates Shokin’s removal made further investigation into Burisma more likely, not less.

I posted what Biden said in that video verbatim. Biden did not say what you claim he said in the video. You’re lying. Biden did not brag about getting Shokin fired for investigating his son. You have presented no evidence to support that claim. If anything, the available evidence indicates Shokin’s removal made further investigation into Burisma more likely, not less.
    Are you saying now that Biden did not brag about getting prosecutor fired, same prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and Biden's crackhead son? Funny how you accuse me of "lying" while narrative changes in your post every time.

Are you saying now that Biden did not brag about getting prosecutor fired, same prosecutor that was investigating Burisma and Biden's crackhead son? Funny how you accuse me of "lying" while narrative changes in your post every time.
    I am saying the same thing I’ve been saying. You lied. I said that because you lied.