Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sir Roger Scroton isn't racist? Bollocks!

Default Sir Roger Scroton isn't racist? Bollocks!

Discussion moved here from https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...1#post15835647 as it has nothing to do with free speech .

We have a forum member who believes this article by Sir Roger Sroton about that Enoch Powell speech is not racist in nature.Let me tear that ridiculous idea a new one.

http://archive.is/OxCld

I don't propose to go into the speech itself. I could say that he had a duty to the welfare of all his constituents and was wrong to articulate the concerns of racists rather than check facts and challenge them, but as mentioned in my resource below, at the time both Labour and the Conservative parties resented the presence of Afro-Carribean and Asian migrants and were obsessed with reducing what they called 'coloured migration' without looking racist. In that respect Mr Powell did little more than bring hidden and long-standing Cabinet and Home Office attitudes into the open.

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...n-policy-only)

Anyhow I promised to tear this phrase
    Quote Originally Posted by ep1c_fail View Post
    even if I believe the cited lines qualify as "racist" (which I don't).
    a new one.

Roger Scrotum 'a speech that cost him his political career, and which, on one plausible interpretation, made the issue of immigration undiscussable in British politics for close to forty years'
    We know that is nonsense, politicians have banged on about immigration ever since, as have the Sun, Daily Mail, Telegraph, The Times, Daily Star, Daily Express, Spectator, and so on. Furthermore immigration acts have tightened considerably to the detriment of non-EU migrants to the extent that even descendents born in the UK may under some circumstances have no right of abode. Roger Scrotum is clearly lying , why would that be? Perhaps to suggest to an gullible American audience that migrants have special privileges? That's racist.

Srotum 'The immigrant in question—Aeneas—travels to Italy at the head of a determined retinue, carrying his household gods and a divine right of residence. His intention to settle is not to be brooked, and if this means “wars, horrid wars,” so be it'
    The West Indian migrants referred to by Powell had no other god but the Christian one. They had a right to residence by virtue of them being British, coming from British colonies. There was no requirement for war in order to settle, indeed 10,000 West Indians served UK armed forces in WW2 as fighter pilots and bomber crew, or in air defence batteries and air ground crew roles. Much the same could be said of Wolverhampton's substantial Hindhu and Sikh populations except they worship in their own way.So wtf? Aeneas if he ever existed conquered the Latins, whereas Wolverhampton's brown and black communities belonged to nations who contributed to the defence of the realm unlike former Ukranian POWs , settled in the UK after the war, who fought for the Nazis ( who happen to be white).

Scrotum Modern immigrants don’t, on the whole, behave so badly. They don’t need to. They come as the heads of families, and even if the family might comprise four wives and twenty children, it arrives to a red carpet of legal privileges, eagerly unrolled by publicly funded lawyers, and to a welcome trough of welfare benefits that few indigenous citizens can claim, however much they have contributed to the common fund.
    Racist sod. How many of Wolverhampton's West Indians /Sikhs /Hindhus have 4 wives and 20 kids? With absolute certanty none. How many in the Pakistani community? I bet zero. There are no welfare benefits available to others that indigenous citizens cannot claim except the pittance offered to support asylum seekers. As it happens , thanks to Theresa May the reverse is now true, older Black Carribean Britons how have worked for decades paying tax and NIC found themselves excluded from NHS treatment, housing, jobs and even threatened them with deportation because the Home Office had unlawfully changed policy regarding their status ( the Windrush Scandal). Again another lie to instill contempt for black or brown migrants.

Scrotum The ghettoization of the industrial cities,.
    Wolverhampton demolished it's substandard housing in the 60s and 70s. Shows how qualified he is for his housing non-job.

https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/...or-1974-online

https://player.bfi.org.uk/free/film/...es-1970-online

Scrotum The growth of resentment among the indigenous working class
    Mostly manufactured by politicians, journalists and racist trade unions. Nothing to do with the actions of Wolverhampton's migrants.

Scrotum Even so, the Madrid and London bombings and the murder of Theo van Gogh are viewed by many Europeans as a foretaste of things to come.
    Nothing to do with Wolverhampton's Afro-Carribean and Indian Communities, or indeed the small number of Pakistanis. This is where Srotum want's to cash in on the US's obsession with Islam, following 9/11 and the failing War on Terror. All migrants are to be dehumanised and painted as rabid Islamists

Scrotum newcomers to Britain would be strangers to liberal values, attached to their own communities, suspicious towards the host culture, and anxious to insulate themselves and their children from its influence
    Racist bollocks. Half of Afro-Carribean men and if I recall correctly 30% of women have a white partner. This is 'hardly being anxious to insulate themselves.'Those fresh off the boat from a British colony at the time would have received an English education and considered themselves British subjects.

Scrotum Like the White Queen in Through the Looking Glass, they practiced the art of believing six impossible propositions before breakfast, including the proposition that pious Muslims from the hinterlands of Asia would produce children loyal to a secular European state.
    A racist notion that all Asians can never be loyal to the Crown and the focus on Muslims , the Untermensch of the day.

All this has entailed that the stock of “social housing” once reserved for the indigenous poor is now almost entirely occupied by people whose language, customs, and culture mark them out as foreigners.
    A complete lie. At the time the article around 20% of social housing went to minorities, much of the best housing stock having been sold under Thatcher's right to buy. Although most immigrants are likely to be eligible to apply for social housing, there is no evidence (once demographic, regional and economic circumstances are controlled for) that they have preferential access to social housing – if anything the reverse seems to be the case.

By 'reserved for the indigenous poor ' he means a colour bar, now unlawful discrimination.Clearly he approves of such racism.

I'll stop there for now. So Epic Fail, why do you think this article is acceptible?
    Last edited by mongrel; September 25, 2019 at 01:13 AM.
    Absolutley Barking, Mudpit Mutt Former Patron: Garbarsardar

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Sir Roger Scroton isn't racist? Bollocks!

Oh are we allowed to discuss other members now?

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

No just his silly view that this article isn't particularly racist.

Indeed it is sufficiently racist for American Renaissance, a white supremacist magazine to reproduce it.

"Out of the crooked tree of humanity,no straight thing can be made." Immanuel Kant
    "Oh Yeah? What about a cricket bat? That's pretty straight. Just off the top of my head..." Al Murray, Pub Landlord.

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Scruton to Scrotum. So creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

no racist, no racist, you're the racist

Scruton to Scrotum. So creative.
    I'm not looking for a Pulitzer prize. If anyone is genuinely upset by this I recommend that they grow one, together with all the contents.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    no racist, no racist, you're the racist
    Is there a fairytale land of wonder where there are no arses to kick off their pedestals?
    Last edited by mongrel; September 24, 2019 at 01:35 PM.

Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I'm not looking for a Pulitzer prize. If anyone is genuinely upset by this
    Bad jokes are my thing. Don't steal my thing. Do your own thing. That's why I'm upset.
    Quote Originally Posted by mongrel View Post
    I recommend that they grow one, together with all the contents.
    That's sexist. Women can be funny too.

See?! Bad jokes are my thing. Don't steal my thing. Do your own thing. Thank you.

From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

Scruton is aight. Ain't did nothin wrong. Great guy. Love him. And his scroton.

Bad jokes are my thing. Don't steal my thing. Do your own thing. That's why I'm upset.That's sexist. Women can be funny too.

See?! Bad jokes are my thing. Don't steal my thing. Do your own thing. Thank you.
    That's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Diamat View Post
    Scruton is aight. Ain't did nothin wrong. Great guy. Love him. And his scroton.
    He's a ball bag.
    Last edited by mongrel; September 25, 2019 at 01:15 AM.

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Roger Scruton is correct in his assessment of the impact of unrestrained immigration from culturally incompatible regions. I am also told that his scrotum is magnificent and Nick Cage will play it in National Treasure 3: The Capitol Sack.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

The only question left to answer is will Nick Cage be using a Sack Double or if he'll be using his own sack.

Citizen

Stunt double for this would be nuts.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

i dont get it

Quote Originally Posted by Settra View Post
    Roger Scruton is correct in his assessment of the impact of unrestrained immigration from culturally incompatible regions.
    No he was not. Absolute lies. The Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962 removed the automatic right of abode years before his speech.

I see that you did not bother to check the facts posted here , showing various government papers discussing the restriction of 'coloured migrants'

https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...n-policy-only)

The West Indies was not as you describe in your racist terminology a 'culturally incompatible region'. It is almost exclusively English speaking, conservative and Christian. Their countries were run by British officials. Scrotum can't be bothered to recognise this because he needs to promote a bit of Islamophobic bollocks to get a few hundred $$$$$, so all of Wolverhampton's minorities are considered members of the tribes of Arabia. Racist er.

As for him saying 'black man having the whip hand' , 'my arse' is perhaps the best reply I can offer in light of the Windrush Scandal.

I seem to have shrivelled Srotum's scrotum.
    Last edited by mongrel; September 26, 2019 at 12:56 AM.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

i hold you in contempt of court mongrel.

Nuts, as one said at Bastogne.

Funny though. Settra had access to a my resource of actual Government papers, links to immigration laws and a racist rant. Settra chose to believe the racist rant. 21st century politics wrapped up in a nutshell.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Settra is a radical member of the IRA and the only reason he even posts here is so he can incite dissent and sedition to reignite the troubles. It's honestly really ed up

Diamat's Avatar VELUTI SI DEUS DARETUR

We Avians are inherently racist, of course. We are currently in the process of founding the World Racist Party, so that the whole world may enjoy racism. But Scruton is not allowed to join, because he is not a real racist.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Racism for one, Racism for all. Except for the Dutch, screw them.

Citizen

Can't be worse than the Swabians. Or Swiss. Or Swedes.

I carry a lot of hate in me. I rarely find the time to be racist to black people anymore. Oh wait. I did say Swedes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast