Thread: Mass effect ending

Default Mass effect ending

I finished Mass effect 3 but my sheppard died. So i am replaying it and trying to keep Sheppard alive. I got my EMS over 5000 (which it was not first time) but my reddiness is still at 50% Do i need to get it above 50% for a good ending or will having EMS above 5000 be enough.

Is it possible for sheppard to survive ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Alex-ander; September 24, 2019 at 03:11 AM.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Mass effect ending

Not all definitions of survival get the same answer to your question... and yes, you need more than 5000 in the fight-back score although I don't think it affects Shepard's fate as much as what happens in the war.

Look, all the dozens of different endings as far as the war goes are pretty much down to what color the explosion would have.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.