Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Last Alliance - Download, Information and General Discussion

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Last Alliance - Download, Information and General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Temer View Post
    The Elvenking will defend his new kingdom and will not allow the Shadow to nestle between the trees!

Last Alliance: TW Alpha v0.3.7 - Eryn Galen is out now!

Download and article about update here.
    Great picture!!! Question: The Shigun II bowstring animation does not work with new creations?
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthoniusII View Post
    Great picture!!! Question: The Shigun II bowstring animation does not work with new creations?
    Sadly I didn't find way to edit string anim, so this anim fit only to one type of asymetric longbow, so for mod I disabled this.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

Sadly I didn't find way to edit string anim, so this anim fit only to one type of asymetric longbow, so for mod I disabled this.
    Damn because the details of that unit are great!!! And I am well known as huge fan of details! Never mind.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Do you accept sugestions? Use the Japanese bow string animation. The "engine" does not care the size of the uper and low bow dimensions as long as the upper and low bow vertices are assigned to the same bons as the japanese one. Use the japanese bow as example and apply the bone assignemts to your bow's upper and low vertice. JUST take a shot. When i saw Banzai's bow anilatin model creation it took me an entire night with steps error -step - success inorder even to create a tutorial later. Some times we need to use our imagination to solve problems that with tools can not be solved. And who knows if you succeed with the bow , horses will be the next step. The Shogun II horses look alien with the huge and splendit detail of your models.

Do you accept sugestions? Use the Japanese bow string animation. The "engine" does not care the size of the uper and low bow dimensions as long as the upper and low bow vertices are assigned to the same bons as the japanese one. Use the japanese bow as example and apply the bone assignemts to your bow's upper and low vertice. JUST take a shot. When i saw Banzai's bow anilatin model creation it took me an entire night with steps error -step - success inorder even to create a tutorial later. Some times we need to use our imagination to solve problems that with tools can not be solved. And who knows if you succeed with the bow , horses will be the next step. The Shogun II horses look alien with the huge and splendit detail of your models.
    Your description sounds like you would say about e.g. Rome II not Shogun 2. In Shogun 2 there's only one bone to which you can assign bow. Not four like e.g. in Rome II
    Also mad creator of

Your description sounds like you would say about e.g. Rome II not Shogun 2. In Shogun 2 there's only one bone to which you can assign bow. Not four like e.g. in Rome II
    You kniow Shogun II better than me. If the bow as is is in one bone assigned as you say....what about the 3d bow string vertex ? Could this assigned to another hand bone?
    My expirience is not from Rome II but from M2TW /Kingdoms new bow anumations. In that game the problem was the 3d string plus an actuall arrow. But in Shogun II the arrow exists. Maybe you will find an idea later.

You kniow Shogun II better than me. If the bow as is is in one bone assigned as you say....what about the 3d bow string vertex ? Could this assigned to another hand bone?
    My expirience is not from Rome II but from M2TW /Kingdoms new bow anumations. In that game the problem was the 3d string plus an actuall arrow. But in Shogun II the arrow exists. Maybe you will find an idea later.
    As I said. I can't edit animated string. It special model which is displayed while reload (in this moment game replace model of bow with string in standard position to model of bow without string) and I don't know where in files is this model. And even if I would find this model then now in mod we have many types of bow and only one slot for bow string. Maybe I could do it in different way than in vanilla but rly, not worth wasting lot of time for this. There's a lot much more important things to do than bow string.
    Also mad creator of

Muster who come from several of the major settlements in Rhovanion can often afford better equipment than others. Therefore, usually their task isn't to carry out a charge on the enemy, but to keep them busy with close combat to give other warriors time to make an assault from the flanks.

Models of armor, cloak, weapon and horse armor by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com
    Concepts also by Sara Temer

If you like this, you can support the project: Patreon.com or Ko-fi.com ^^
    Also mad creator of

Helmet for Northmen high-tier. I've drawn concepts for two more helmets for this tier, but I want to do the rest of the needed models first, so I don't know if these additional helmets will be in the next update (especially as I still need to do a helmet for the commanders and a helmet for the faction leader) >.<
    Anyway, I hope you like this helmet ^^

Model and concept by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com

Also mad creator of

The bravest of the Northmen riders are rewarded by their rulers, who not only grant them lands, but also provide the best equipment for them. Company riders in battle often serve as a guard of their Marshal or lead side groups of riders to give them encouragement and inspire them to fight.

Models of armor, cloak, weapons and horse armor by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com

Also mad creator of

Of the folks living on the Rhovanion steppes, the strongest is the one that calls themselves the Éotfolc. For years, they were at the vanguard of the fight against the Easterlings, who had conquered Rhovanion more than 1,000 years earlier, and it was under their leadership that they finally pushed the Easterlings to the east.
    Then, after years of wars, the Northmen finally had the chance to form their own countries. The various leaders established their own Earldoms, but those at the head of Éotfolc chose to adopt the title of Duchy, due to their position as leaders of the alliance.
    Tyra is the daughter of Ceadda, the last formal leader of this alliance, who fell in battle against the Easterlings while defending his closest allies, the Rēoddene.
    Tyra studied with the friendly dwarves of the Iron Hills and the elves of the Greenwood the Great, who had long supported Éotfolc seeing them as allies against the darkness. Now she has returned to the home of her family, Atódfald, to see the feuding Earls, who, forgetting past alliances and the threat from the east and south, are ready to turn at each other's throats at any moment. Tyra is faced with the heavy task of uniting the Northmen to stop the hordes of darkness from sacking the green steppes again.

This is part of the mod's lore, which we wrote based on information about the Northmen from Tolkien's books.

Models of armor, cloak, weapons and horse armor by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com

Also mad creator of

Arise, Riders of the North! Let our spears fill the enemy with fear! Forward! Don't fear the darkness!

Last Alliance: TW Alpha v0.4.0 - Riders of the North is out now!

Download and article about update here.

Also mad creator of

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Excellent work! Can't wait to play it.

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    Excellent work! Can't wait to play it.
    Well, you can.
    Also, keep in mind that this is a "fast paced" mod. Techs and bonuses come early and you can support huge armies pretty quick.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

The first in of the units to join the orc roster in the next update. These riders will be available as a regular unit for the Orcs of Mount Gram (and the Orcs of the North in MP), while they will be a regional unit for the other orc factions.

Models of armor, weapon and warg armor by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com

Also mad creator of

Red Heads of High Pass will receive a new armour model in the next update! Just a reminder that this unit is available for Orcs of Ost-in-Orch (and for Orcs of the North in MP) as a regular unit, and is a regional unit for the other Orc factions.

Models of armor and weapon by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com
    Concepts also by Sara Temer | Helmet idea by Luiza Aris

Last edited by Sara Temer; December 08, 2022 at 12:10 PM.
    Also mad creator of

Helmet for the Orcs of Ered Mithrin, there will soon be a full preview of a new unit for these orcs.

Model by Sara Temer: Deviantart.com Twitter.com
    Concept also by Sara Temer

Also mad creator of

Another unit for orcs that will arrive in the next update. This time, the Orcs of Ered Mithrin will get their unit.

Also mad creator of

With the conquest and sacking of Gundabad, many dwarven treasures fell into the hands of the orcs, including dwarven armors. The orcs used this loot as parts of their own armors to taunt on their rivals.

Also mad creator of

These orcs guard the northern entrance to Mordor - the Black Gate. They are an elite formation in the service of the Annatar, who are tasked with keeping any army from crossing into the Dark Land.

Every donation, even small ones, is appreciated ❤️
    Also mad creator of