Thread: Submods?

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Submods?

Considering this is a very popular mod, one of the most popular for S2TW and for good reasons, I am surprised there are no submods for this.
    Or could there be any submods that I am not aware of?

I am mainly interested in submods that slow down the economy, balance the technology, add Mumakil and/or trolls, ships. This is not to say this mod is not excellent, because it is. But Sarah has mentioned Mumakils/trolls/ships are not priorities for her. Furthermore the fast economy and tech seem to suit her but I would prefer something slower.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Default Re: Submods?

Actually, in Heir of Geta update we'll add third technology tree which will be to unlocking high level buildings to slow down upgrading cities (and improve AI behaviour, cuz, for now AI like a mad put all money to develop capital city at max level), highly decrease prices of trade resources and highly decrease city growth bonus provided by food supplies ^^'

About submods, there's literally few active modders for Shogun 2, so hard to expect that will be someone who would like to make submods for Last Alliance.
    Wolf girl who likes to draw anime girls ❤️ DeviantArt, Twitter
    Also mad creator of

One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them,
    TWCenter Forum, MODDB, Patreon

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Submods?

Few modders for S2TW, true, but Last Alliance is a famous mod.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.