Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What playable faction do you normally choose in the Rise of the Republic campaign?

Default Re: What playable faction do you normally choose in the Rise of the Republic campaign?

And speaking of all the playable factions in The Rise of the Republic, what do you think would be both the advantages and disavantages of each faction?

Welsh Dragon's Avatar Content Staff

Default Re: What playable faction do you normally choose in the Rise of the Republic campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by twgamer20197 View Post
    The reason I want the Lucanians to be playable is because they appear in the Prologue as Rome's allies. And of course the technology tree, the buildings, the military units, etc should be different from the rest of the factions
    Fair enough. I'm just saying adding something always comes with an associated cost. Unfortunately CA have never added playable factions to a DLC campaign after release, so your best bet is probably going to be mods if you want to play the Lucanians.

Quote Originally Posted by twgamer20197 View Post
    And speaking of all the playable factions in The Rise of the Republic, what do you think would be both the advantages and disavantages of each faction?
    Ah, now there's a question. Hmm, I'll have a think and try to get back to you.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Welsh Dragon View Post
    Fair enough. I'm just saying adding something always comes with an associated cost. Unfortunately CA have never added playable factions to a DLC campaign after release, so your best bet is probably going to be mods if you want to play the Lucanians.

Ah, now there's a question. Hmm, I'll have a think and try to get back to you.

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.
    Thanks. I think you already told me about the advantages of some of the factions such as the Venetti, the Samnites, etc. And about the disavantages of the Senones

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12