Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Award] Gigantus for Modding Service Award & Legio 501st Modder (Gold)

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Award] Gigantus for Modding Service Award & Legio 501st Modder (Gold)

I would find it quite surprising if Gig himself was offended or put off to any degree by that. Nor would I expect anyone who has had even fairly minimal interaction with me to not think I wasn't poking lighthearted fun with that.

Though I will concede that it can appear a bit off and misinterpreted by any who have never interacted with me, I don't see a reason to make it a bigger deal one way or the other, I won't change it now.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Award] Gigantus for Modding Service Award & Legio 501st Modder (Gold)

I had myself a good giggle...
    Last edited by Gigantus; October 04, 2019 at 08:58 AM.

Hader's Avatar Things are very seldom what they seem. In my experience, they’re usually a damn sight worse.
    Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Vote finished, and Gigantus' posts forever elongated even more.

As a side note, don't forget that Gigantus surely isn't the only modder out there worthy of one of these awards as well, if you all are looking for something to propose...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12